Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd throw myself at a bus before I threw myself at him.

;) thanks mew :laugh2:

But it has been almost 2 years.....I might throw myself at someone soon. I kid I kid.

And I'll be nice now Calvin!!!

Mewtilation,

I appreciate your truthfulness in your response to me. May I ask what type of Medical Profession you are in? As I've stated prior I'm OCD, the whole premise of OCD is doing things which are irrational and illogical to other people.

I still wash my hands upwards of 50 times a day, not to the point where they bleed anymore. I also have overcome having to wear gloves and masks in public to prevent germs invading my body. I achieved this thru Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, it took me quite a few years to overcome.

I can hold hands, hug people, still can't kiss my own mother on the cheek, and have problems expressing myself. I realize people come onto websites like Alldeaf all the time, looking to become cool and popular or seeking attention but that isn't me.

Next time your around Health Professionals ask them the possibility of what I've stated. Those in the Mental Health field have experienced similar situations. My Support group, there's this woman who refused to eat any food whatsoever because the fear of germs contaminating it. She got so skinny she had to be committed and force fed thru tubes. The exact opposite of my own Situation.

I'm here today on All Deaf, a little bit wiser and over a hundred pounds lighter. I never attempted to glamorize my issue, but I've overcome so much in the last couple years with a lot more to overcome, still.

My Best friend is actually from our Support Group, he has fear of losing gravity and floating off into the sky. So he purposely gained hundreds of pounds because in his mind he'd be too heavy to float off.

Bottom line when I state something, I'm being 100% truthful. And yes, I take great offense when someone even on Alldeaf attempts to call me fake or Liar because these are REAL issues that I have to deal with every single day.

The only thing I can take from it all is that there's always, someone who has it worse than I do. Doesn't help me feel better, but it makes me remember that other people have issues, too.

My sister also has OCD, she has a Husband and Child, even to this day she follows her preteen daughter around with cleaning solution and wipes down her school books, backpack, and has to be super clean.

People like me, we have to FIGHT to be normal, so when I state that I have done this or that and people like Ambrosia call me out for being narcissistic it's because people like me aren't supposed to be out in public.

We're supposed to be trapped in our homes all day and night, our own little bubbles and never have a life. So yes, I'm VERY proud of my accomplishments and if that means I'm going to be ridiculed by ALLDEAF Members, then so be it. I don't apologize for accomplishing the impossible.

I am currently a Physicians Assistant. ( P.A. ) I work in triage / ICU. I have multiple friends who work for Boley mental health services and even a therapist and a phyciatrist I affiliate with outside of work.

I am not quite sure how this statement above is anywhere near relevant to the comments made by previous posters. If you have OCD, intentionally gaining weight wouldn't really go hand in hand with that. My big point is, that nobody here thinks you shouldn't be in public, nor did anyone here make a comment pertaining to what you have written me here with the exception of saying if your friends hate their lives for early sex, they should seek help. Other than that, this whole entire paragraph you have written is completely irrelevant. It has absolutely no point except to draw attention, basically.

You don't know anyone here in person, and I don't know you in person. There is no friggin reason to come on a website and blast your dirty laundry out and about to a bunch of people you do not know in person and probably won't. Usually, this indicates someone who is seeking attention and is going to be met with retaliation and frustration. Imagine if you just met someone in person and within five minutes they start blasting their dirty laundry in public for everyone to hear. You're not really going to jump head first excited into keeping that friendship, are you? No, you're going to think... dear lord that person is a drama pit... keep it away! You just don't go airing your dirty laundry on a site you just joined to people you don't know when unprovoked. Honestly, common manners and basic politeness indicate that! Basically, you're the huge women at Walmart that has 50 items trying to go in the 20 items or less lane that pees in everyone's cereal and raises a hissy fit/goes into temper-tantrum mode because you're asked to move to another lane and then gets mad that everyone is staring at you... Yes, that's exactly what this is. You can't go onto ANY forum being new and air out dirty laundry like that and not expect retaliation. Any person with a middle school education could tell you that. You blast drama and crap, you get it in return.

So again, I'll state that thing above you wrote... yes, that... ^^^^ Completely irrelevant and pretty much just dropping the dirty laundry. This was done to make people feel bad about what they said, or whatever... I don't feel bad, and personally speaking pretty sure nobody else does or will either. Seriously, going as far to say people don't think you or people with issues should be allowed in public and should stay inside? Where in the f**k did that come from?! See, irrelevant. Completely and utterly, irrelevant and attention seeking. You can say what you want, but speaking both from a medical standpoint and a personal standpoint, that's crap you say for attention, end of story.

Now, if you would like to stop airing your dirty laundry and say something relevant to the situation, comments made or topic at hand, go ahead! Nobody is stopping you. However, commenting things like this that have nothing to do with comments, posts or the topic are a waste of time... just like reading that whole thing you wrote was. Nobody cares what's wrong with you mentally... we don't know you. So, we're not judging you for it... period. We're going off what you're saying, not your mental issues you may or may not have, mkay bumpkin? Having OCD has absolutely nothing to do with anything I or anyone said, or the topic unless your OCD causes irrational anxiety towards sex ( Which you didn't apply your OCD to that, you talked about how washing your hands blah blah ect ect. ) it has nothing to do with anything anyone said. So, please stop talking out of your butt for attention and contribute useful relevant topics that matter... not stuff for attention seeking and to intentionally pee in everyone's cereal. :roll: NEXT!

Mew....are you working tonight? You seem very wide awake, isn't it 2am there?
Your posts are informative tonight:)

I am currently a Physicians Assistant. ( P.A. ) I work in triage / ICU. I have multiple friends who work for Boley mental health services and even a therapist and a phyciatrist I affiliate with outside of work.

I am not quite sure how this statement above is anywhere near relevant to the comments made by previous posters. If you have OCD, intentionally gaining weight wouldn't really go hand in hand with that. My big point is, that nobody here thinks you shouldn't be in public, nor did anyone here make a comment pertaining to what you have written me here with the exception of saying if your friends hate their lives for early sex, they should seek help. Other than that, this whole entire paragraph you have written is completely irrelevant. It has absolutely no point except to draw attention, basically.

You don't know anyone here in person, and I don't know you in person. There is no friggin reason to come on a website and blast your dirty laundry out and about to a bunch of people you do not know in person and probably won't. Usually, this indicates someone who is seeking attention and is going to be met with retaliation and frustration. Imagine if you just met someone in person and within five minutes they start blasting their dirty laundry in public for everyone to hear. You're not really going to jump head first excited into keeping that friendship, are you? No, you're going to think... dear lord that person is a drama pit... keep it away! You just don't go airing your dirty laundry on a site you just joined to people you don't know when unprovoked. Honestly, common manners and basic politeness indicate that! Basically, you're the huge women at Walmart that has 50 items trying to go in the 20 items or less lane that pees in everyone's cereal and raises a hissy fit/goes into temper-tantrum mode because you're asked to move to another lane and then gets mad that everyone is staring at you... Yes, that's exactly what this is. You can't go onto ANY forum being new and air out dirty laundry like that and not expect retaliation. Any person with a middle school education could tell you that. You blast drama and crap, you get it in return.

So again, I'll state that thing above you wrote... yes, that... ^^^^ Completely irrelevant and pretty much just dropping the dirty laundry. This was done to make people feel bad about what they said, or whatever... I don't feel bad, and personally speaking pretty sure nobody else does or will either. Seriously, going as far to say people don't think you or people with issues should be allowed in public and should stay inside? Where in the f**k did that come from?! See, irrelevant. Completely and utterly, irrelevant and attention seeking. You can say what you want, but speaking both from a medical standpoint and a personal standpoint, that's crap you say for attention, end of story.

Now, if you would like to stop airing your dirty laundry and say something relevant to the situation, comments made or topic at hand, go ahead! Nobody is stopping you. However, commenting things like this that have nothing to do with comments, posts or the topic are a waste of time... just like reading that whole thing you wrote was. Nobody cares what's wrong with you mentally... we don't know you. So, we're not judging you for it... period. We're going off what you're saying, not your mental issues you may or may not have, mkay bumpkin? Having OCD has absolutely nothing to do with anything I or anyone said, or the topic unless your OCD causes irrational anxiety towards sex ( Which you didn't apply your OCD to that, you talked about how washing your hands blah blah ect ect. ) it has nothing to do with anything anyone said. So, please stop talking out of your butt for attention and contribute useful relevant topics that matter... not stuff for attention seeking and to intentionally pee in everyone's cereal. :roll: NEXT!

Actually, OCD has everything to do with this issue on Alldeaf. As I've explained time and again. HERE I'LL PUT IT IN CAPS SO IT'S EASIER FOR YOU TO READ.... I GAINED WEIGHT AND BECAME UGLY BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER FOR ME THAN HAVING TO EXPLAIN OVER AND OVER THAT THE REASON WHY I CARRY SARAN WRAP WITH ME IS BECAUSE I HAVE GERM ISSUES.

THOSE GERM ISSUES ARE CAUSED BY OCD. ARE YOU FOLLOWING? SEE IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND.

You helped him out a lot more than I would, but we've established you're a lot nicer than me. I think Botts might be nicer than me lol I'm just going to wait til he stumbles across posts to find out why I don't have chip on my shoulder about hearies. Or men.

But back to sex before marriage :hmm:

I haven't had sex in.....ok let's not think about that too much. I want to have sex again though. That's a fact. Not so sure I want to get married again. So yup he whole no sex before marriage thing is out. Waaaaaaay out!
There, I posted on topic *pats self on back*
What?? :P I am very nice!

Just think of me as the angry deaf conscience of AD. I don't even despise the hearing, until they start getting creepy.

For a PA you sure do suck at understanding people. Perhaps taking some sensitivity training would help you. I mean if you can't understand me over a website, how are you going to understand one of you patients.

Just think of me as the angry deaf conscience of AD. I don't even despise the hearing, until they start getting creepy.

I hope im not creepy like guy using the caps to see if mew gets the messege. Not nice!!!x_x

Hey Botti, I thought we would have to wait until tomorrow for you to chime in.
Did this creepiness awake you maybe having a nightmare about AD?:giggle:

You said you gained weight to keep the women off. You know cuz you're such a hunk of man love random women, oh sorry chicks, were practically throwing themselves at you. Is that what the Saran Wrap is for. To stop them mid air, like a force field?

Hey Botti, I thought we would have to wait until tomorrow for you to chime in.
Did this creepiness awake you maybe having a nightmare about AD?:giggle:

Ha! No, I just happen to be awake tonight.

It must have been my psychic abilty kicking in! :lol:

Dreamer, you are not creepy,..

For a PA you sure do suck at understanding people. Perhaps taking some sensitivity training would help you. I mean if you can't understand me over a website, how are you going to understand one of you patients.

For being a hearing person, you sure do suck at communication. I sincerely doubt that I'm the only one that took your post that way.

Also, that still makes absolutely no sense. Every person I've spoken to with OCD can at least tie a rationalism to their OCD... You... you're just grabbing for straws.

Also Rainman,

I work in triage / ICU... my patients don't really talk to me... idiot. They're too busy trying to fight to stay alive from major traumas... :roll:

Ambrosia,

You do realize that you are proving my perception of deaf people correct, don't you?

I feel sorry for you. I really do. All that Anger and Resentment built up inside of you toward hearing people. How would you like it if I called you Lazy and implied that you easily give up? That is after all what you have demonstrated above.

Every service has a few bad apples on it, but I think AD is primarily made up of great people and I enjoy taking the time to get to know them all.

so why are you here then?

For being a hearing person, you sure do suck at communication. I sincerely doubt that I'm the only one that took your post that way.

Also, that still makes absolutely no sense. Every person I've spoken to with OCD can at least tie a rationalism to their OCD... You... you're just grabbing for straws.

Also Rainman,

I work in triage / ICU... my patients don't really talk to me... idiot. They're too busy trying to fight to stay alive from major traumas... :roll:

sorry but I lol'ed. major lol.

Go ahead and have your laugh. I'm not leaving this Website, I don't care if you all shun me. I been dealing with assholes like you my entire life.

Also Rainman,

So while im bleeding to death, what about we have a cup of tea and have a conversation on all thats going on in life.

Actually, OCD has everything to do with this issue on Alldeaf. As I've explained time and again. HERE I'LL PUT IT IN CAPS SO IT'S EASIER FOR YOU TO READ.... I GAINED WEIGHT AND BECAME UGLY BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER FOR ME THAN HAVING TO EXPLAIN OVER AND OVER THAT THE REASON WHY I CARRY SARAN WRAP WITH ME IS BECAUSE I HAVE GERM ISSUES.

THOSE GERM ISSUES ARE CAUSED BY OCD. ARE YOU FOLLOWING? SEE IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Yes, being Deaf hurts my vision too, so the caps are a great way to break it down for me to understand! We all know lack of hearing means we can't see either, just like those ambulance lights, eh? :P :laugh2:

I always get a good laugh at making people mad when I confront them on something so little... it's the best part of my day! Are you slamming the apples around in your cart in anger yet? :hmm: Personally, I'm cracking up, I think I have to pee from the laughter and amusement. SoOooOOoooommMmmmmeoOoooOone has a temper issue! :laugh2:

I'll give you some advice ... DROP IT ... and move on ... and drop the arrogant, patronizing attitude we don't like it, want it, or need it either one.

Why does this dude remind me of ChicagoBlue2 the early days? :hmm:

Now, back on topic, sex before marriage yes. I've been married and made the mistake someone else did here but only lived with her for 3 months before we got married. BIG mistake... and not in a hurry to get married again so it will be living together for a long, long time to make sure its right long after the new wears off.

I have a cure for your germ issue. spend a week or two at mountain. pure survival. pure carnal. and you'll get over it just fine.

Go ahead and have your laugh. I'm not leaving this Website, I don't care if you all shun me. I been dealing with assholes like you my entire life.
Don't be silly. Of course you will be leaving. And at the rate you are trolling, probably much sooner than you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back