Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joythinker

Reaction score
Is it a big issue to you? Do you think it contributes to likelihood of a divorce after marriage? Does marriage matter anymore to you? Well, I think if one have sex before marriage they might just as easily have it outside marriage, thus defeating the whole business of marriage.

I'm one of the oldies-- no sex until I after I say "I do". Simple as that. Otherwise, my manhood stays where it is.

I am finding it hard to find any real virgins before they get married for anyone over 19 years old. I would be more concerned why they havent had sex past age 25-30. Usually its a warning sign of some sort, it doesnt matter if it good or bad sign. I really dont think sex before marriage is a problem anymore as long they were taught safe sex and prevent unwanted pregnancies .

I am finding it hard to find any real virgins before they get married for anyone over 19 years old. I would be more concerned why they havent had sex past age 25-30. Usually its a warning sign of some sort, it doesnt matter if it good or bad sign. I really dont think sex before marriage is a problem anymore as long they were taught safe sex and prevent unwanted pregnancies .

That seems to be the trend. And it sort of blur the marriage thing. Why marry if your mentality is to be free to sleep with whomever you want now and then.

I would leave it to each of their own. I am sure they are adult enough to make decision on their own on sex before or after marriage.

I thik its fine if its before or after marriage. And then there is also those couples that live all their lives together but never marry. I guess its just choosing when you think its right. I for once dont plan doig those kind of things before marriage or any time soon after marriage. Again everyone should choose when they want to do it.

Is it a big issue to you? Do you think it contributes to likelihood of a divorce after marriage? Does marriage matter anymore to you? Well, I think if one have sex before marriage they might just as easily have it outside marriage, thus defeating the whole business of marriage.

So you think the whole purpose of marriage is for two people to have sex with each other? That sure is what it sounds like.

So you think the whole purpose of marriage is for two people to have sex with each other? That sure is what it sounds like.

I always thought women from my parents generation got married for security reasons and to have a family and of course because they both loved one another. Women do not depend on men today the same as my mom generation did . Some women do , but I am seeing more women living alone and buying their own house . There where a few couple in my condo that lived together and where not married. My next door neighbor said one couple kept him awake at night. I bet my neighbor wish that couple waited till they got married.

Isn't there some kind of rule about disturbing others' sleeping time? Especially doing THAT? If one wants to do that, go find a hotel.

:roll:

:roll:

Just because people have sex outside of marriage doesn't mean they will cheat once they find a mate to marry.

Isn't there some kind of rule about disturbing others' sleeping time? Especially doing THAT? If one wants to do that, go find a hotel.

:cool2:

I sure as hell wouldn't be renting a hotel room every time I wanted to have sex with my SO, when I have a perfectly good place I already pay for. What kind of weird idea is that? Yeah I'm going to rent a hotel room 3 or 4 days a week just to boff my boyfriend or husband.

:crazy:

My neighbor does not to say anything, yes you have to be considerate of other people in the building. I will ask my neighbors in my building if my TV is too loud for them at night. The woman renting the unit was really funky or rather gross. I was in the basement doing my laundry and smelled something really disgusting , it was the woman dirty laundry, she was putting her dirty laundry in her storage bin and she had her dirty undies right on the floor and they where gross smelling! All of her dirty laundry was thrown right on the floor ! Not in a laundry bag ,. She moved out , thank goodness and she left a note on door my thanking me for being a good neighbor . I wish I could had said the same for her!

I was just joking about the hotel thing. I know many people won't rent hotels just for that (excepts for lawyers, maybe?), and as for condos having soundproofing, that's new for me.

Sex before marriage is no biggie. Really, it is nobody else's business what a couple does behind closed doors married or not. Are you the type to judge others based on what they do in their private lives?

No, I'm not. What people do is their business. Only way I know if if they tell me, nothing more. I don't go poking my nose where it doesn't need to be. As my Dad would say, a clean nose is the best one.

No, I'm not. What people do is their business. Only way I know if if they tell me, nothing more. I don't go poking my nose where it doesn't need to be. As my Dad would say, a clean nose is the best one.

I was asking the OP.

Sex before marriage is more common than no sex before marriage now a days. I don't think it's really a bad thing, so long as the person is safe and everything. If you have the ability and patience to wait till marriage, good for you! That's a very hard thing to do, and I can definitely admire someone who can. ( I didn't :giggle: ) However, I also see that the whole sex before marriage is a personal belief as well as marriage being a personal belief. Some people don't want to get married, and that's fine. What people do with themselves is not my business and they are free to do as they please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back