Sex before marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambrosia,

You do realize that you are proving my perception of deaf people correct, don't you?

I feel sorry for you. I really do. All that Anger and Resentment built up inside of you toward hearing people. How would you like it if I called you Lazy and implied that you easily give up? That is after all what you have demonstrated above.

Every service has a few bad apples on it, but I think AD is primarily made up of great people and I enjoy taking the time to get to know them all.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: ah you're so new. See you don't know me, you haven't read many of my posts. If you had you'd know how stupid what you just said is.

Yes we have a few bad apples, and now we can add lying narcissist to the bunch :D have a nice night.

Deaf people being Bullies, I learn something new everyday! Thanks for showing your true colors.

Oh, your feelings are hurt because you spew a bunch of obvious bs and we have the audacity to not just disbelieve you, but to call you on it. Liars always get upset when you don't believe them. But then you want to turn around and make it a "deaf" thing. Pfffft how bout thinking about how insulting it is to us in general that you assume we're so dumb to believe such blatant lies.

That's what I hate about being lied to. It's not the lie itself, but the insult, that I (we) are dumb enough to believe the lie.

But carry on.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: ah you're so new. See you don't know me, you haven't read many of my posts. If you had you'd know how stupid what you just said is.

Yes we have a few bad apples, and now we can add lying narcissist to the bunch :D have a nice night.

My point EXACTLY! We don't know each other, and yet instead of being a civilized person and engaging back and forth in civilized discussion you would rather berate me and try to paint me as someone that I'm not all because you feel like being a bitch.

I am a bitch :D sometimes ;)

Well I get especially bitchy when I have to put on my bullshit galoshes.

Sorry I don't believe you and find your stupid bullshit story insulting to women in general. Sorry it hurts your feelings to get called in the carpet for your lies. No, I don't have to know you to know that your story about whatsoever candy you are. You posted a picture. Sorry, you're not hideous, but you sure ain't man candy by long shot.

Nah, I'm not sorry :laugh2:

Anyway done with you. This thread has been derailed enough. I like it. I don't want it locked. Nobody believed you, so how bout you shit up about and move on eh?

Deaf people being Bullies, I learn something new everyday! Thanks for showing your true colors.

Hey, I would never make fun or bully someone for being over weight. You said you purposely gained weight, up to 500 pounds, just because you were so irresistible to women.

I was hearing my whole life, went deaf just three years ago. Showing my "true colors" has nothing to do with being deaf.

That's what I hate about being lied to. It's not the lie itself, but the insult, that I (we) are dumb enough to believe the lie.

I'm NOT your Boyfriend! Stop attacking me cause your on some morbid agenda against anyone with a penis. If you have issues with Men, seek a Shrink.

Come on....purposely getting fat and "making" yourself look ugly because women were all over you and wanting SEX. There has been a lot of bullshit on AD lately but this one takes it all.

The BS is getting thick in here, eh? I think I should go buy some rain boots and a gas mask...

1280px-US_Navy_gas_mask_excerise_021015-N-6996M-589.jpg

I've got extras! :laugh2:

I'm NOT your Boyfriend! Stop attacking me cause your on some morbid agenda against anyone with a penis. If you have issues with Men, seek a Shrink.

:laugh2: I like men :) I dislike bullshit. You're a little boy "bragging", telling bullshit stories. Real men don't do that :wave:

Ok for really real I'm done with you.

Somebody add something new to the thread before Calvin boils our asses :D

Hey, I would never make fun or bully someone for being over weight. You said you purposely gained weight, up to 500 pounds, just because you were so irresistible to women.

I was hearing my whole life, went deaf just three years ago. Showing my "true colors" has nothing to do with being deaf.

It's this simple, I chose to divulge part of my life to you all and in hindsight perhaps it was too soon, us having just met and all. But I do not Lie, if I did people wouldn't count me to give them the facts whether it be my neighbors or the Police in my area.

I never stated I was irresistible to women, I've had a lot of encounters with Drunken females, females who were on drugs, and just baked out their skulls. Living in California, especially the bay area this is common. I was sharing my experiences, and then I get attacked for being REAL.

Perhaps I should just be like everyone else and pretend to be superman, or a flippin power ranger and imaginary fly around alldeaf in my He-man undies. That would be the opposite of who I am and what I believe in. I figured everyone would appreciate honesty, I guess I was wrong.

Actually, Amb here is pretty fond of penis from what I understand, I'm the one with the penis issues... :laugh2:

Something YOU need to understand. Most of us have been here a decent amount of time, some longer than others... and have seen a LOT of BS come and go through this place. Regardless if someone tells me they gained weight intentionally to become less appealing to women online or in person I'm going to tell them they're full of poo. You see, you made yourself unhealthy and disrespected your body intentionally, which goes against this "self respect" you say to have by not having sex before marriage. To each their own, if you want to wait, good for you! I personally did not. Saying in your previous post that friends of yours had sex and now hate their lives because of it I also have to call utter BS on. I have had sex multiple times ( I'm not getting it every other month from someone new or even year ) and I've had sexual encounters with some people that turned out to be douches later on, but I never hate my life because I started having sex early. If your friends hate life because they had sex early, they need to seek professional psychiatric help, they have some serious internal demons they need to work on.

As for you, there are only so many things you can say to make people *facepalm* it at you. Saying you gained weight to make yourself unappealing to women... Well, that's just ridiculous, and you clearly need to seek some sort of help. Making yourself unhealthy to become less appealing to women? You want to sit here and tell us that we're critical or harsh on you? Why don't you look at how you just treated your body? ( Not that I believe you did this intentionally for even a millisecond ) ( I work in the medical field FYI before you start telling me to not interject an opinion about medical things )

Also, 90% of men misread female intentions. Sometimes, we're trying to be nice and all of the sudden we want them. I'm a freaking lesbian and get men ALL THE TIME that think I'm flirting with them when I'm just trying to be nice and respectful. :roll: Saying all these women wanted you, how incredibly narcissistic and full of yourself are you really? Why don't you tell us a little more about how you're too sexy for your shirt? :roll:

Another thing, you come on this site ( a DEAF site ) and start spewing BS out of every corner thus far and are surprised we're calling you on it? :laugh2: You wonder why a lot of Deaf have issues with the hearing, go back and read the BS you just posted... seriously, it's hilarious. You're not exactly making it easy for the other hearing people that may be mentally competent and truthful to work their way into the Deaf community and make friends, are you? It just takes one sometimes to mess it up for the rest! I personally don't discriminate, but I can see why a lot of the Deaf community has such issues with the hearing, just re-read what you wrote and that will make you see a tiny bit of the tip of the ice burg. Commenting that we're Deaf bullies because we called you out on serious BS? Umm, being Deaf has nothing to do with it. We all have different personalities, talents and skills... We all just happen to share in being Deaf.

So, in closing, why don't you go back and read to see how this could have possibly went a more mature route. I think had you changed what you had written, this wouldn't have even gone here... you need to look at what you say, not the other way. Calling Angel a bully? That woman is once of the nicest I've met on this site! Always so encouraging and supportive of others... YOU need to look at who's assuming and passing judgement. Maybe stop putting yourself in situations where these things happen. :roll:

You helped him out a lot more than I would, but we've established you're a lot nicer than me. I think Botts might be nicer than me lol I'm just going to wait til he stumbles across posts to find out why I don't have chip on my shoulder about hearies. Or men.

But back to sex before marriage :hmm:

I haven't had sex in.....ok let's not think about that too much. I want to have sex again though. That's a fact. Not so sure I want to get married again. So yup he whole no sex before marriage thing is out. Waaaaaaay out!
There, I posted on topic *pats self on back*

:laugh2: I like men :) I dislike bullshit. You're a little boy "bragging", telling bullshit stories. Real men don't do that :wave:

Ok for really real I'm done with you.

Somebody add something new to the thread before Calvin boils our asses :D

Yes yes yes, we definitely don't want Calvin baby sitting anymore! I really do try and save him from some of this stuff! :( I know he'll have a lot to deal with, so I'll change it this way...

images

Here is a giant cake molded to look like an Oreo! :D Also,

images

Here is a woman on a plate with a giant piece of cake! :laugh2: Maybe that will make him smile a little. :P

You helped him out a lot more than I would, but we've established you're a lot nicer than me. I think Botts might be nicer than me lol I'm just going to wait til he stumbles across posts to find out why I don't have chip on my shoulder about hearies. Or men.

But back to sex before marriage :hmm:

I haven't had sex in.....ok let's not think about that too much. I want to have sex again though. That's a fact. Not so sure I want to get married again. So yup he whole no sex before marriage thing is out. Waaaaaaay out!
There, I posted on topic *pats self on back*

Man, it's been... I don't want to think about it either... don't feel bad! Seriously, I think I'm fast approaching... oh lord, I don't even want to say it! :laugh2: Well, that's what you get for focusing on medical school and work... :doh:

I'm not as sure as I really want to get married. I think if I met the right girl I could do it, but I'd have to be living together and with them for a long time before I surrendered half of what is mine. :P PRENUP ANYONE?! :laugh2:

Haha new Maybe now Calvin won't do this
hu6apahy.jpg

Nah he'll still do that (I love the tapatalk for posting pics yay)

Almost 2 years!!!! Ahhhh it's like riding a bike though right?

AHHH Mew and Amber you made me tear up a little. Thanks gals!!

So now you sign prenup so you can go do your thibgs..interesting....

So now you sign prenup so you can go do your thibgs..interesting....

No, they sign a prenup so they can't take off with half of my hard earned things and money when they cheat or something terrible! :laugh2: Prenups aren't just for super loaded people, I personally feel if you're doing okay or well, they're a good thing to have. Never know with people now a days. People aren't like when my grandparents were dating, the newer generations are lawsuit happy over any little thing... no thanks! :P

Lol. Yeah we are doing a prenup. But for the original purpose of this im marrying in may and even then i dont plan on doing these kind of things anytime soon. x_x Mew why you making that chick sign a prenup, you so mean!!Nit like she will take half your money!!!

Actually, Amb here is pretty fond of penis from what I understand, I'm the one with the penis issues... :laugh2:

Something YOU need to understand. Most of us have been here a decent amount of time, some longer than others... and have seen a LOT of BS come and go through this place. Regardless if someone tells me they gained weight intentionally to become less appealing to women online or in person I'm going to tell them they're full of poo. You see, you made yourself unhealthy and disrespected your body intentionally, which goes against this "self respect" you say to have by not having sex before marriage. To each their own, if you want to wait, good for you! I personally did not. Saying in your previous post that friends of yours had sex and now hate their lives because of it I also have to call utter BS on. I have had sex multiple times ( I'm not getting it every other month from someone new or even year ) and I've had sexual encounters with some people that turned out to be douches later on, but I never hate my life because I started having sex early. If your friends hate life because they had sex early, they need to seek professional psychiatric help, they have some serious internal demons they need to work on.

As for you, there are only so many things you can say to make people *facepalm* it at you. Saying you gained weight to make yourself unappealing to women... Well, that's just ridiculous, and you clearly need to seek some sort of help. Making yourself unhealthy to become less appealing to women? You want to sit here and tell us that we're critical or harsh on you? Why don't you look at how you just treated your body? ( Not that I believe you did this intentionally for even a millisecond ) ( I work in the medical field FYI before you start telling me to not interject an opinion about medical things )

Also, 90% of men misread female intentions. Sometimes, we're trying to be nice and all of the sudden we want them. I'm a freaking lesbian and get men ALL THE TIME that think I'm flirting with them when I'm just trying to be nice and respectful. :roll: Saying all these women wanted you, how incredibly narcissistic and full of yourself are you really? Why don't you tell us a little more about how you're too sexy for your shirt? :roll:

Another thing, you come on this site ( a DEAF site ) and start spewing BS out of every corner thus far and are surprised we're calling you on it? :laugh2: You wonder why a lot of Deaf have issues with the hearing, go back and read the BS you just posted... seriously, it's hilarious. You're not exactly making it easy for the other hearing people that may be mentally competent and truthful to work their way into the Deaf community and make friends, are you? It just takes one sometimes to mess it up for the rest! I personally don't discriminate, but I can see why a lot of the Deaf community has such issues with the hearing, just re-read what you wrote and that will make you see a tiny bit of the tip of the ice burg. Commenting that we're Deaf bullies because we called you out on serious BS? Umm, being Deaf has nothing to do with it. We all have different personalities, talents and skills... We all just happen to share in being Deaf.

So, in closing, why don't you go back and read to see how this could have possibly went a more mature route. I think had you changed what you had written, this wouldn't have even gone here... you need to look at what you say, not the other way. Calling Angel a bully? That woman is once of the nicest I've met on this site! Always so encouraging and supportive of others... YOU need to look at who's assuming and passing judgement. Maybe stop putting yourself in situations where these things happen. :roll:

Mewtilation,

I appreciate your truthfulness in your response to me. May I ask what type of Medical Profession you are in? As I've stated prior I'm OCD, the whole premise of OCD is doing things which are irrational and illogical to other people.

I still wash my hands upwards of 50 times a day, not to the point where they bleed anymore. I also have overcome having to wear gloves and masks in public to prevent germs invading my body. I achieved this thru Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, it took me quite a few years to overcome.

I can hold hands, hug people, still can't kiss my own mother on the cheek, and have problems expressing myself. I realize people come onto websites like Alldeaf all the time, looking to become cool and popular or seeking attention but that isn't me.

Next time your around Health Professionals ask them the possibility of what I've stated. Those in the Mental Health field have experienced similar situations. My Support group, there's this woman who refused to eat any food whatsoever because the fear of germs contaminating it. She got so skinny she had to be committed and force fed thru tubes. The exact opposite of my own Situation.

I'm here today on All Deaf, a little bit wiser and over a hundred pounds lighter. I never attempted to glamorize my issue, but I've overcome so much in the last couple years with a lot more to overcome, still.

My Best friend is actually from our Support Group, he has fear of losing gravity and floating off into the sky. So he purposely gained hundreds of pounds because in his mind he'd be too heavy to float off.

Bottom line when I state something, I'm being 100% truthful. And yes, I take great offense when someone even on Alldeaf attempts to call me fake or Liar because these are REAL issues that I have to deal with every single day.

The only thing I can take from it all is that there's always, someone who has it worse than I do. Doesn't help me feel better, but it makes me remember that other people have issues, too.

My sister also has OCD, she has a Husband and Child, even to this day she follows her preteen daughter around with cleaning solution and wipes down her school books, backpack, and has to be super clean.

People like me, we have to FIGHT to be normal, so when I state that I have done this or that and people like Ambrosia call me out for being narcissistic it's because people like me aren't supposed to be out in public.

We're supposed to be trapped in our homes all day and night, our own little bubbles and never have a life. So yes, I'm VERY proud of my accomplishments and if that means I'm going to be ridiculed by ALLDEAF Members, then so be it. I don't apologize for accomplishing the impossible.

Why would someone brag about having women go all over him? Such egoistic is a turn off for most people. To each it's own... It's about respect on each other body if anyone wants to have sex. Taking advantage is one of the low a human beings get. Someone needs to look at himself in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back