Say Something!

Just got in from Vegas; could use a tall, cool Coke to chase the water I've been drinking!

Fire water?!?!?!

I just got in from the mall with teenage neices. I tell you, flashback haunts me, especially , with my oldest neice, she's kinda like me when I was her age. Pay back :lol:

Thanks to all who said something! :lol:

And deafsceptic, I want medium steak, please.

Too bad we are spread out so far over the country. I feel strongly that this would make a good party in real life! :aw:

:wave: I'm here! I'm happy to see everyone. It's been a wild day dealing with the water heater repair people and the flood damage people. We started a claim with the insurance. So far we have several large fans sitting down there and the the people be returning tomorrow to continue clean-up. Hubby is trying to chase down a utility pump-

Have you considered a permanent sump pump installation?

We are having so much flooding in the Midwest in recent years, I think it is kind of an important defense.

Just got in from Vegas; could use a tall, cool Coke to chase the water I've been drinking!

Hi, Tousi! I wondered if you were so worn out from partying that you weren't back yet. :wave:

Hi, Tousi! I wondered if you were so worn out from partying that you weren't back yet. :wave:

Tired, yes; the Vegas heat is very sapping. I don't drink; at least not since the mid-sixties. These days, if I get a bottle of wine, it turns to vinegar before its gone, :lol: I MIGHT have six cans of beer a year these days, too, but nothing on this trip.

Last edited:
Plain old white. It's a small water closet. That'll make the room look bigger. I've got a new small pedestal sink to put in there. I'll let you know if I figure out how to install it. lol

im late too, been having a hard time catching the right bus. Sallylou i paintedmy bathroom grey, 'godley head' its a "warm thick grey real nice to look at' smooth tone as well.

as for the bar, Im game for some finger snacks if any going around, and Id order an irish dram - bartender -- a double please...

just got a very very very heavy raining now. a very loud lightning. very awesome mother nature.

Okay - fresh made chex mix coming out now.

Also, for the health nuts, we have fresh veggies with dip and a fruits plate coming out.

Think I will also be doing a baked potato bar for those who may like that, and yes, there will be plenty of chili, cheese and onions for the potatoes.

Dogmom, I could never help with a party without remembering you and your dietary needs. I see you have the rotties to help with entertainment, huh?

just got a very very very heavy raining now. a very loud lightning. very awesome mother nature.

I can feel my windows shaking with thunder and my dogs are pretty twitchy. I notice storm warnings running across the bottom of the television screen also.

Plus I read this will be a summer for the record books with high heat.

Grummer, you in New Zeland? I hear that it's pretty.

Anyone have any good dirt about Vegas?

Did I hear someone say they were buying?

I'll take a nice very cold drink of anything as long as it isn't alcoholic! Mostly because it is hotter than a hoochi-coochie here in Michigan!

-charles

Okay - fresh made chex mix coming out now.

Also, for the health nuts, we have fresh veggies with dip and a fruits plate coming out.

Think I will also be doing a baked potato bar for those who may like that, and yes, there will be plenty of chili, cheese and onions for the potatoes.

Dogmom, I could never help with a party without remembering you and your dietary needs. I see you have the rotties to help with entertainment, huh?

The potato bar will go well with deafsceptic's steaks!

I buy sodas by the case, so I guess I will donate those to the party. :)

sips the bushmills, ah you mean Roto-vegas? thats the smelly tourist spot surrounded by volcanic activity like mudpools hot pools, geysers. yeah guess NZ is fairly green but so is quite a few places like south america, sweden, france, some parts of germany (i want to their castles!) british castles are a joke...sips water..ah nice...hope someones stoking the fire in the potbelly the storms making this place abit cold...

Back