Say Something!

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
As of this moment, there are no unread posts in my lineup.

I can see there are people here. :wave:

Talk to me! This is boring just to sit here in a crowd. :eek3:

This morning I got a couple epidural steroid injections between my neck disks. I hope it works. If not, surgery. Ah well. *knocking on wood*

This morning I got a couple epidural steroid injections between my neck disks. I hope it works. If not, surgery. Ah well. *knocking on wood*

I am sorry to hear it. My husband has two bad disks in his back and I know you must feel awful.

I've been in this same boat all day. I guess I spend too much time here, because just about everything I read, I have seen and it says nothing new.

I say - Where's the drinks?!!!

I've been in this same boat all day. I guess I spend too much time here, because just about everything I read, I have seen and it says nothing new.

I say - Where's the drinks?!!!
You buying? I bought the first round (cuz I am a cheap Irishman and I know to buy early, before the bar fills)

Peach cobbler? Apple crisp?

Peach cobbler, cherry cobbler, apple crisp, dutch apple pie, chocolate cake with fudge frosting, Gluten free pumpkin cake (for dogmom), homemade ice cream, both with regular milk and some with soy milk (for dogmom).

So far it's a good gathering.

I suppose we should play shuffleboard??

Just finished putting another coat of primer on bathroom wall. I could use a nice drink with friends.

Plain old white. It's a small water closet. That'll make the room look bigger. I've got a new small pedestal sink to put in there. I'll let you know if I figure out how to install it. lol

Guess I've arrived a little late at the bar....but was out most of the day on the others side of town....getting ready for my son's 14th birthday....I'm tired already...since I don't drink...I'll take a Coke, pls.!
Going "Fishing" tomorrow on the St. Johns River....maybe even ride out to St. Augustine if the fish are not biting...know for sure we'll catch a load at St. Augustine....

Pass the peanuts, pls????

I think i'll prepare some steak for you. *lick*. I like it with al steak sauce and a good dose of horseradish. How do you like yours done?

:wave: I'm here! I'm happy to see everyone. It's been a wild day dealing with the water heater repair people and the flood damage people. We started a claim with the insurance. So far we have several large fans sitting down there and the the people be returning tomorrow to continue clean-up. Hubby is trying to chase down a utility pump-

sally we just had our <upstairs> bathroom done in various shades of gray and blue. We basically had it gutted and re-done, it was in very bad shape. Am interested in color, too - I'd enjoy a pic of your newly-painted bathroom if you ever have the inclination or time to put one up:)

:wave:Kristina! :ty::hug:so much for thinking of me with your awesome desserts; I LOVE pumpkin and it will go so well with the soy ice cream! I'm hungry too cuz we've been running stuff up and down the stairs!

Beowulf I sure do hope the injections help too!

:wave:saywhatkid

something something something something something.:wave:

Just got in from Vegas; could use a tall, cool Coke to chase the water I've been drinking!

Back