Say Something!

grin.png

So anyway, that looks like it's 3 down already.

I'm sure shel is automatically in by default so that makes it 4.

Uhmm, uhmmm.... I just playing a game called Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox 360. I made 20 million credits in FM3. :)

grin.png

So anyway, that looks like it's 3 down already.

I'm sure shel is automatically in by default so that makes it 4.

You want to start a thread for 2011 already to get some feedback on it? Or would that be overkill this early?

Noticed that in all my years here.
There are a handful on the west but it seems most of AD is from the east.

It would be fair to have a central meet but on realistic terms the turnout would probably not be as high on either coasts. East would always have the bigger turnout.

The west is mostly CA/WA/OR anyways, when you look at all the active CA posters there are not so many. :|

Noticed that in all my years here.
There are a handful on the west but it seems most of AD is from the east.

It would be fair to have a central meet but on realistic terms the turnout would probably not be as high on either coasts. East would always have the bigger turnout.

The west is mostly CA/WA/OR anyways, when you look at all the active CA posters there are not so many. :|

plus - it's better to host a party in deaf-populated area like DC/NYC/Boston/Chicago/etc. It's always fun to invite some non-ADers over :)

South Miami, Florida? We can all go to the nude beaches! :lol:

I say lets have one in the South. Not a lot of ADers from the South, but I think it would be nice to have one in a different region of the US each year that way everyone gets to see where everyone else is from. Just a thought.

Say something? *scratches head*

Haven't been much online as of lately due to new job. Not really fond of it... eh... it's only for six months anyway... it pays the bills so to speak :D I'll survive.
Weather finally cooled down... (phew) but now it's raining cats and dogs for three days. They've got to be kidding me :giggle:
Went to cat shelter yesterday in search for a cat (pic available in photos of your pet thread). Still hesitating about whether I should adopt it or not. :( Poor kitty definitely feels uncomfortable in the shelter! If only I'd own a house... *sigh*

Otherwise things are just fine :D

South Miami, Florida? We can all go to the nude beaches! :lol:

That's not a bad thought for a day at any beach. If it's in florida it better be longer than one day. I'll be disappointed if its not. :P

I say lets have one in the South. Not a lot of ADers from the South, but I think it would be nice to have one in a different region of the US each year that way everyone gets to see where everyone else is from. Just a thought.

I agree. How about Arkansas? :P

I would beg for closer to the Midwest, but it probably would not do any good.

Who was it that made chex mix?! I want to learn how to make chex mix! *jealous*

I would totally love to go to next year's expo if it was closer! I do live in the South though. :)

Back