Save yourself a mistake

the reason no one has responded to this thread is because i already posted this video awhile ago.

http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=21041

and i dont really think its cool to call a child a Mistake. correct me if u meant something else by ur title.

Gemtun said:
I did not respond because I did not like your choice of word: M I S T A K E

No kid is ever a mistake so you better change your thinking!

exactly. children arent mistakes. and children arent just for marriages, i know a woman who has 3 funny, beautiful children and she's not married. and i KNOW she doesn't view them as mistakes.

I have two little girls and sure they give me a bit hard time sometimes but I NEVER call them my mistakes. Heath, how would you feel if your parents viiewed you as a mistake? Give it some thought when you look at the title that you made for this thread.

ButterflyGirl said:
I have two little girls and sure they give me a bit hard time sometimes but I NEVER call them my mistakes. Heath, how would you feel if your parents viiewed you as a mistake? Give it some thought when you look at the title that you made for this thread.

Good point...

I don't think any child on this earth is a "mistake"....they all are here for a reason. :)

While I am agreeing with others here about no child is a mistake. I have two beautiful boys that I never think of them as a mistake, their father is a mistake, I choose the wrong guy but I never regret having my children. They're the joy of my life, wouldn't give them up for anything in the world even marriage. Marriage is for two people that are meant to be together for eternity. I'm not marrying the the father of my children when there is no love for us at all and never will be. ;)

Maybe I did not make myself clear.

The child did not make any mistake. The child is innocent and at no fault.

The man in the video clip is wishing he did not make that life changing mistake.

If you will notice the grocery store is full of ladies shopping for food and he is the only guy there with no wife by his side.

Now I understand why no one said anything because I thought that was a really good video clip with a good moral story. Thank you very much.

Heath said:
Maybe I did not make myself clear.

The child did not make any mistake. The child is innocent and at no fault.

The man in the video clip is wishing he did not make that life changing mistake.
If you will notice the grocery store is full of ladies shopping for food and he is the only guy there with no wife by his side.

Now I understand why no one said anything because I thought that was a really good video clip with a good moral story. Thank you very much.

Maybe Im just missing your point. What was his life changing mistake?

mlkshkgrl said:
Maybe Im just missing your point. What was his life changing mistake?

He got a girl pregnant out of wedlock and did not marry her then have a baby together in the married bedroom as he was supposed to. The condom ad seems to be targeted at single people and they are forgetting about what God has to say on the issue of marriage. The condom ad makers would have been more responsible in airing their television commericals if it was targeted towards the married couple's market. I am positive the t.v. commericals would be alots different if it was marketed to the married couple's market too as well. The condom ad makers......... " un-consiciously " showed the moral of the story and I wanted to point that out in an environment of good church teachings illustrating the moral of the story. :) :thumb:

I don't need you to teach me anything Heath, You're not my dad, You're not my God, You're not my mentor. If you believe in marriage, Good for you. I don't have to follow your footsteps and I sure do not want to lecture by you either. Thank-you and please do get a life, and stop worrying about others. :ty:

Cheri said:
I don't need you to teach me anything Heath, You're not my dad, You're not my God, You're not my mentor. If you believe in marriage, Good for you. I don't have to follow your footsteps and I sure do not want to lecture by you either. Thank-you and please do get a life, and stop worrying about others. :ty:

Cheri, I never said I was your father or anything like that. I am just replying to mlkshkgrl's post and there was no need for the outrage okay? I am not worried about the anothers, I just stated what I needed to say and left it at that for people to make a good and informed decisions. I think you are the one in need of getting a life for yourself and I hope & pray a good life for yourself. :) :thumb:

You know what? I'm putting you on block. :thumb:

Last edited:
Cheri said:
:fu: If that was true, How come you were banned so many times and I wasn't banned at all since 2003? :mrgreen:

Cheri , You are blind to your own anger.

Let me highlight my words in blue....You told me this in your own words highlighted in red....

You said...

please do get a life

I said....

you are the one in need of getting a life for yourself and I hope & pray a good life for yourself.

Finally, I may not have the world's best conversation skills. That is because I am a man, okay?

Many of the bans were un-called, in my opinion. There were a few legitimate bans that were called for.

I am sure the moderator resents you rubbing your arrogancy and lack of respect for authority in front of him in this thread.

AMEN!!!

Heath, you may not realize that 55% of all marriages ended up divorce, so whats the point of marriage? I am not joking about the statistic, Divorce usually are the worst on children than those who never married and walks off.

I wanted to add this, I never married and I have my beautiful 4 years old son. Any regrets? Hell NO! Without my son, my life won't be this good! After I found out I will become father, I kicked my lazy sorry ass and started move by getting job and get my act together. Is this a mistake? I think it would be mistake if I never had child to begin with! Now, that I have Cheri and she got her own 2 sons, I had NO problem with that! That is because I had my own son too. So whats the deal? I have no plan to dump my beautiful son, this is NOT gonna to happen!

Wait til your 70 years old and you will see what I am talking about!

Cheri said:
While I am agreeing with others here about no child is a mistake. I have two beautiful boys that I never think of them as a mistake, their father is a mistake, I choose the wrong guy but I never regret having my children. They're the joy of my life, wouldn't give them up for anything in the world even marriage. Marriage is for two people that are meant to be together for eternity. I'm not marrying the the father of my children when there is no love for us at all and never will be. ;)

Back