Save yourself a mistake

diehardbiker65 said:
Wanna hear this? In old days, ALOT of covers up, women get abused if women don't please guy. Guys have right to pull everything out of women if Women wants to divorce. Preggy teens gets abortation very routinely! Alot of rapes going on, alot of cheating going on... Because people don't want to be open like today! That is why it was so bad back then! Don't BS me because I talked with my grandma and greatgrandma... Both said, their time, ALOT of covers up. If something bad, they will delete them. Not anymore. back then if kids were out of control or deaf they will lock them up in a room for the rest of their life! Just to keep marriage safe. Whats more, if divorced were called ilong time ago, the world will stare at these couple. That is why they don't want to get divorce, so therefore cover up and abuse each other... Kids get abused too. Nobody knows back then! So, the low divorce rate back then is meaningless!

That's correct babe! ;) I agree with you, My dad stayed married to my mother because of us, and that made a lot worse for us, because living with my dad and mom was hell because they fought right and left, What good does it do for the children? Just because, Marriage is the right thing but is it for the children? Think of the children. That's the most important thing in life, is making your children happy, not suffering in a family that cannot get along.

Back