Save yourself a mistake

diehardbiker65 said:
AMEN!!!

Heath, you may not realize that 55% of all marriages ended up divorce, so whats the point of marriage? I am not joking about the statistic, Divorce usually are the worst on children than those who never married and walks off.

I wanted to add this, I never married and I have my beautiful 4 years old son. Any regrets? Hell NO! Without my son, my life won't be this good! After I found out I will become father, I kicked my lazy sorry ass and started move by getting job and get my act together. Is this a mistake? I think it would be mistake if I never had child to begin with! Now, that I have Cheri and she got her own 2 sons, I had NO problem with that! That is because I had my own son too. So whats the deal? I have no plan to dump my beautiful son, this is NOT gonna to happen!

Wait til your 70 years old and you will see what I am talking about!

DB, What you don't realize is that marriage in the old days were close to 100% and the divorce rate was almost just 0.01 % . It is worse for the children wheter the parents are married or not.

There are many good reasons, not only Biblically & Morally but also what the U.S. Government has to offer for marriage, taxes for one... things like that and it is good you are a working man. I am too. I also noticed that being a father and having no job is a social and a public shame than if a man was single and had no job. I never said anything about dumping children ... that is crazy , man !!! I do not need to wait until I am 70 years old to see what you are talking about. Remember, I am an uncle to many kids and it is not easy especially with the money situation. okay man? Also, a family is a gift from God to the man.

Heath said:
He got a girl pregnant out of wedlock and did not marry her then have a baby together in the married bedroom as he was supposed to. The condom ad seems to be targeted at single people and they are forgetting about what God has to say on the issue of marriage. The condom ad makers would have been more responsible in airing their television commericals if it was targeted towards the married couple's market. I am positive the t.v. commericals would be alots different if it was marketed to the married couple's market too as well. The condom ad makers......... " un-consiciously " showed the moral of the story and I wanted to point that out in an environment of good church teachings illustrating the moral of the story. :) :thumb:

children can still be wild even if the two people are married when they have the child u are a moron Heath, a complete senseless, obtuse moron.

and thats using my nice voice....i should pm u and let u know what i really think about u. that way i wont get banned.

AJ said:
children can still be wild even if the two people are married when they have the child u are a moron Heath, a complete senseless, obtuse moron.

and thats using my nice voice....i should pm u and let u know what i really think about u. that way i wont get banned.

No pm and you can speak your mind here. You would be very ashamed of yourself if you did meet me in real life. You got it all wrong here.

Heath said:
No pm and you can speak your mind here. You would be very ashamed of yourself if you did meet me in real life. You got it all wrong here.

son if i met u in real life i would beat ur face in because of half the things uve said. and i cant say what i want to say in here because that would break a lot of rules of AD and i would get banned. and ur not worth getting banned over. i already got a warning because of u.

and why are u scared of a pm from me?

AJ said:
son if i met u in real life i would beat ur face in because of half the things uve said. and i cant say what i want to say in here because that would break a lot of rules of AD and i would get banned. and ur not worth getting banned over. i already got a warning because of u.

:rofl: :fruit:

AJ said:

I am not scared of a pm ... you are baiting here.

Nobody likes to get pm or in the mail or e-mail something negative and that is why I said No.

You are very negative. I will speak my mind.

You may find you got your face kicked in because of what you are saying here. I do not even talk like that to any one here or in real life. If I don't like somebody. Don't talk to them or just make some thing more clear. Kicking somebody's ass does not always do a whole alots of good.

You got a warning because of yourself. Not me. You are responsible for your own actions. I am not responsible for you.

Heath said:
I am not scared of a pm ... you are baiting here.

Nobody likes to get pm or in the mail or e-mail something negative and that is why I said No.

You are very negative. I will speak my mind.

You may find you got your face kicked in because of what you are saying here. I do not even talk like that to any one here or in real life. If I don't like somebody. Don't talk to them or just make some thing more clear.

You got a warning because of yourself. Not me. You are responsible for your own actions. I am not responsible for you.

no i want to talk this out and i too want to speak my mind but we arent going to do it here. because one of us is gonna get banned for talking this crap in AD. and if u respected AD, and u respected the members of AD u would hash this out with me in PM so no one had to see it.

It is clear now it was a trap. You are causing alots of trouble here AJ and mld4ds. You both are a bunch of boys. Your negativity is astounding here. I got nothing else to say further.

AJ said:
no i want to talk this out and i too want to speak my mind but we arent going to do it here. because one of us is gonna get banned for talking this crap in AD. and if u respected AD, and u respected the members of AD u would hash this out with me in PM so no one had to see it.

AJ, Your motives are not right and sincerce. That is how I know and I do respect AllDeaf.

Heath said:
It is clear now it was a trap. You are causing alots of trouble here AJ and mld4ds. You both are a bunch of boys. Your negativity is astounding here. I got nothing else to say further.

how am i causing trouble? im the one trying to get this arguement into privacy, ur the one who wants to let the public see it. im not the only one who disagrees with u Heath, dont u see all these other posts? im just the only one who will take it farther. and i want to take it farther in PM or...do u have aim or yahoo? we can talk it out there.

Hey Heath the Amish boy,

Have I ever hurt you on this thread? I was laughing at AJ directly not you.

Oh pleaz, I think I have a right to kick your sorry butts since i do have German blood in me. O Brother, Where Art Thou Now?

AJ said:
how am i causing trouble? im the one trying to get this arguement into privacy, ur the one who wants to let the public see it. im not the only one who disagrees with u Heath, dont u see all these other posts? im just the only one who will take it farther. and i want to take it farther in PM or...do u have aim or yahoo? we can talk it out there.

AJ , You are twisitng the discussion around and you are causing trouble here. I said I am not going to discuss this in private with you. You can discuss it here.

I said not to pm me anymore. I did not even read your pm and deleted it right off the bat. Don't play the innocent angle because you are not innocent. Your motives are evil.

It is simple. Stop agruing and you only want to take it further to cause more trouble.

There are some people in this world not worth talking to because all they do is get more people into trouble.

Is this how you are spending your morning here causing trouble, strife and agruements?

More and more people are getting fed up with you.

As of right now, the conversation stops here.

CrazyMomma said:
That looks like my son!! :eek2:
391bdf7f33ca2.jpg

mld4ds said:
Hey Heath the Amish boy,

Have I ever hurt you on this thread? I was laughing at AJ directly not you.

Oh pleaz, I think I have a right to kick your sorry butts since i do have German blood in me. O Brother, Where Art Thou Now?

i have irish blood in me. im 50% Irish. (and heath likes to play the victim)

Wanna hear this? In old days, ALOT of covers up, women get abused if women don't please guy. Guys have right to pull everything out of women if Women wants to divorce. Preggy teens gets abortation very routinely! Alot of rapes going on, alot of cheating going on... Because people don't want to be open like today! That is why it was so bad back then! Don't BS me because I talked with my grandma and greatgrandma... Both said, their time, ALOT of covers up. If something bad, they will delete them. Not anymore. back then if kids were out of control or deaf they will lock them up in a room for the rest of their life! Just to keep marriage safe. Whats more, if divorced were called ilong time ago, the world will stare at these couple. That is why they don't want to get divorce, so therefore cover up and abuse each other... Kids get abused too. Nobody knows back then! So, the low divorce rate back then is meaningless!

Heath said:
DB, What you don't realize is that marriage in the old days were close to 100% and the divorce rate was almost just 0.01 % . It is worse for the children wheter the parents are married or not.

There are many good reasons, not only Biblically & Morally but also what the U.S. Government has to offer for marriage, taxes for one... things like that and it is good you are a working man. I am too. I also noticed that being a father and having no job is a social and a public shame than if a man was single and had no job. I never said anything about dumping children ... that is crazy , man !!! I do not need to wait until I am 70 years old to see what you are talking about. Remember, I am an uncle to many kids and it is not easy especially with the money situation. okay man? Also, a family is a gift from God to the man.

diehardbiker65 said:
Wanna hear this? In old days, ALOT of covers up, women get abused if women don't please guy. Guys have right to pull everything out of women if Women wants to divorce. Preggy teens gets abortation very routinely! Alot of rapes going on, alot of cheating going on... Because people don't want to be open like today! That is why it was so bad back then! Don't BS me because I talked with my grandma and greatgrandma... Both said, their time, ALOT of covers up. If something bad, they will delete them. Not anymore. back then if kids were out of control or deaf they will lock them up in a room for the rest of their life! Just to keep marriage safe. Whats more, if divorced were called ilong time ago, the world will stare at these couple. That is why they don't want to get divorce, so therefore cover up and abuse each other... Kids get abused too. Nobody knows back then! So, the low divorce rate back then is meaningless!

I was speaking of the positive side of marriage. Not the negative side. Sure, I know those things went on and they still do today. I was talking about the positive side of marriage.

Back