Sarah Palin, please leave them alone

Hear Again:

It's a series of pictures with a polar bear and a chained up wolf. There's no text, but the inference is for Sarah Palin and all hunters to leave the animals alone.

Nah we need animals to satisfy our needs. I love me some deer meat. I wonder what wolf or bear meat tastes like :hmm:

Nah we need animals to satisfy our needs. I love me some deer meat. I wonder what wolf or bear meat tastes like :hmm:

I didn't say I disagree with this. I was just describing the photo to Hear Again.

Btw, I hate deer meat. :barf:

I would never eat canine or bear meat, but I would always support the LAWFUL harvesting of wild animals. No one can dispute the fact that it was hunter's efforts, whether elbow grease or tax dollars, that brought the whitetail deer back from near extinction in the early 1900's. The same can be said for the American Alligator, now legal game in Louisiana and a nuisance in Florida. Therefore, hunting and trapping is considered and proved to be sound wildlife management. Those that argue otherwise are ignorant of the scientific fact.

I find that there is nothing wrong with hunting as long as you are going to do so respectfully and you use up all that you kill. I like to hunt and fish and I use as much as I can of the harvest I take. I don't approve of just going out and killing animals just to say you did. I think that if you are going to harvest an animal you should use every part of it. You also shouldn't take more than necessary because it just causes waste!!!

I would never eat canine or bear meat, but I would always support the LAWFUL harvesting of wild animals. No one can dispute the fact that it was hunter's efforts, whether elbow grease or tax dollars, that brought the whitetail deer back from near extinction in the early 1900's. The same can be said for the American Alligator, now legal game in Louisiana and a nuisance in Florida. Therefore, hunting and trapping is considered and proved to be sound wildlife management. Those that argue otherwise are ignorant of the scientific fact.

I agree!!
:gpost:

"Harvesting of wild animals." Isn't that an oxymoron?
Looks like science caught up with Lobo.
Not going to bother showing his dignity with a trap on each of his four legs.

Hear Again:

It's a series of pictures with a polar bear and a chained up wolf. There's no text, but the inference is for Sarah Palin and all hunters to leave the animals alone.

thanks for the description, ocean. how sad -- especially the pic showing the chained up wolf. :(

I bet Sarah has this one at her home, which is not acceptable.

bear.jpg

I could tell right away that that animal is not an artic wolf....

Back