Sarah Palin, please leave them alone

Sometimes with pictures, you make a stronger point.

A picture only says a thousand words when a thousand words can go over a person's head.

Thanks Liebling, I love those pictures.

yes, that's exactly what I thought when I look at pictures of cute animals...

Like Sarah Palin will come here and read your message? If you trying to send her a message, then email her.

I don't email her with links or pull her to read here... The Forum is public for everyone to view... It's up to her if she want to read or not... It's not my problem if she don't read AD Forum.

I would never eat canine or bear meat, but I would always support the LAWFUL harvesting of wild animals. No one can dispute the fact that it was hunter's efforts, whether elbow grease or tax dollars, that brought the whitetail deer back from near extinction in the early 1900's. The same can be said for the American Alligator, now legal game in Louisiana and a nuisance in Florida. Therefore, hunting and trapping is considered and proved to be sound wildlife management. Those that argue otherwise are ignorant of the scientific fact.

I find that there is nothing wrong with hunting as long as you are going to do so respectfully and you use up all that you kill. I like to hunt and fish and I use as much as I can of the harvest I take. I don't approve of just going out and killing animals just to say you did. I think that if you are going to harvest an animal you should use every part of it. You also shouldn't take more than necessary because it just causes waste!!!

I am not here to talk about hunt for the foods but for animal's fur... They don't hunt bears/cubs and wolves/pups for the foods but their fur.

Originally Posted by Hear Again
please leave who alone? <confused>

I'm sorry to forget to interpret what the pictures is about... Next time I will interpret the pictures for you and any Deafblind...

Hear Again:

It's a series of pictures with a polar bear and a chained up wolf. There's no text, but the inference is for Sarah Palin and all hunters to leave the animals alone.

:ty: for your interpretation for Hear Again...

Yes the pictures, I got emails from friends. That's beautiful animals influence my feeling because I know Palin's way for kill them for their fur and rugs... Palin do have some bear rugs on the floor and cover couch... also clothes as well.. I will post the link later.

Nah we need animals to satisfy our needs. I love me some deer meat. I wonder what wolf or bear meat tastes like :hmm:

I am also meat eater, too but I don't eat deer meat... :cold: I only eat 4 meats is turkey, chicken, pork and beef, that's all.

They don't kill wolf and bear for the foods but their fur and rugs. I have no problem IF they said that bears and wolves are for the foods but it doesn't... like what I have no problem that chinese consider dogs and cats for the foods in China because it's their culture... but here in EU and America don't.

I don't email her with links or pull her to read here... The Forum is public for everyone to view... It's up to her if she want to read or not... It's not my problem if she don't read AD Forum.

:lol: Good point ! She is pathetic

To kill the upper levels of food chain can throw the balance off of things in wild life. Where is the respect in that?

I know, but you were telling her to leave them alone; from what the title of this thread says. I just don't understand why are you trying to tell her something when she is not a member of this forum, this is what I don't get.

But, whatever floats your boat. :ugh:

I guess this thread should be better entitled:

"Discussion: Sarah Palin, please leave wild life alone!"

To prevent confusion about whether Sarah is a member of AD or not.

I know, but you were telling her to leave them alone; from what the title of this thread says. I just don't understand why are you trying to tell her something when she is not a member of this forum, this is what I don't get.

But, whatever floats your boat. :ugh:

I thought you get my point why I create a thread to get Palin's attention...(no matter either she read or not) after 2 debate threads few months ago.

Anyway, the AD Forum is the public for members or non-members to view, don't you know that? Palin is welcome to register here if she want to post here...

Is it forbidden to create a thread with my thought of animals ?

If you don't like then don't post here instead of look for an argument... This is a simple.

I guess this thread should be better entitled:

"Discussion: Sarah Palin, please leave wild life alone!"

To prevent confusion about whether Sarah is a member of AD or not.

Everyone knows who Sarah Palin is.

We have 2 debated threads over Sarah Palin and bear/cubs and wolves/pups... one is lock and one still open few months ago...

If you feel the title of thread, I create is not right then you can change it for me if you want to. :)

I know one person here is complaint... it's my thread... if a person don't like then don't post here... is it hard?

Ok, let's not debate about whether this thread should exist, how it should be entitled or whatever that might be. Let's discuss about the intent of this thread. :)

Leave the wild life ALONE!! DAMMIT! :P

Ok, let's not debate about whether this thread should exist, how it should be entitled or whatever that might be. Let's discuss about the intent of this thread. :)

Yes, polar bears, wolves and bears belongs wild life in Alaska... Yes, leave them alone... :h5:

Yes yes a big hug for you! :hug:

A BIG HUG FOR YOU ALL.. DAMMIT!!

BigHug1.jpg

HearAgain..

This picture has a sky blue background of a soft sweater. The grey and white kitten with very beautiful blue eyes is looking out and very cute pink paws are reaching out to the screen for a hug. It is such a small and very furry kitten. Just wants a hug... dammit! LOL!

Okay sorry. I'll zip my mouth shut and leave. :)

Awww. I have seen the Polar Bear/husky dog pictures before. Every year, I go to the Wildlife Art Festival to do art demo at my booth, and saw the same photos at the other sale booth. This guy who took those photos is a German photographer. I forgot his last name- R something.. Ahh..

You guys may recognize some of his works like polar bear sleeping with its paws under its chin. His photos were published in National Geographic. Those photos are popular in the US. Aaron Brothers and Michaels even have big posters like those photos. He did good job taking the pictures. I do have National Geographic mag that contains the beautiful photos, but they're in out of state. I usually keep references for my future paintings.

Anyway, those photos were taken in Canada, not in Alaska. I forgot where, but I think it is in Hudson Bay. *slams forehead* I am not sure. Very beautiful photos.

Back