ruler

Oh I am seeing what you're saying. I don't really know marijuana's effect on memory. I know they say that it impairs memory, but I also know some people that have been smoking it for years, and have no noticeable memory loss. It's hard to know what's politically-motivated and what's health-motivated.

I understanding hard time difficult to drugs prevent to people. I don't want to screw up on your memory. That is hard time. I know not good very hard time. I try help you encourage to you,.

I would make sign language and braille compulsory in education for every child who needed it. The oral only aproach would be banned.

I would put money into things like Opticon, Tactaids, Ultra canes, braille mobiles and everything else that is likely to go out of buisness due to lack of funds.

I would ban all types of animal cruelty. Including Vivisection, factory farming, circuses, Zoos, Aquaprisons etc etc...

I would also ban abortion. People who don't want kids can get themselves steralized instead. In fact I'd make steralization compulsory for anyone known to abuse or kill their children. In fact they wouldn't be alowed to keep animals either as their is a link between abusing dependant humans and abusing animals.

I'd alow people with BIID to be alowed to remove any body parts. Also gays can get married together. I'd also permit polygamous marriage too.

I'd alow people with BIID to be alowed to remove any body parts. Also gays can get married together. I'd also permit polygamous marriage too.

What's BIID?

I agree with you. I think that everyone should be allowed to get married and that it shouldn't be restricted to just two people.

Oh I am seeing what you're saying. I don't really know marijuana's effect on memory. I know they say that it impairs memory, but I also know some people that have been smoking it for years, and have no noticeable memory loss. It's hard to know what's politically-motivated and what's health-motivated.

I used to smoke a lot of cannabis. It made me really weak and stupid. So now I am completely drug free (except for my thyroxin which I take since I was 8 months old and would make me sick if I didn't. But that doesn't really count)

What's BIID?

I agree with you. I think that everyone should be allowed to get married and that it shouldn't be restricted to just two people.

BIID is a disorder where people want to remove a limb. Also some of them want to blind/Deaf/Paralized. It's similar to being a Transexual. People don't understand them at all because being disabled is so stigmatised. However, they are not hurting anybody by being the way they are. Some of them take things into their own hands and actually damage their legs so much that they need to be removed by lying on railway tracks or using dry ice. Of course they would need to follow the same sort of proceedure that transexuals go through to make sure that's what they really want.

In all cases? (Rape, a baby that will die at birth, etc. included?)

Yes, as far as 3rd tremester abortion is concerned. It is never ok abort someone capable of surving outside the womb who has body just like I did when I was born (I was born Premmie).

I think if a woman's life is in danger then I'd make an acception for that. But only if a C section wasn't an alternative option.

If I was raped again I would not want an abortion as I've read it feels like being raped twice. I could never live with the guilt of it all.

I was also born premature, but some of the kids I saw in my orphanage, their lives were so wasted away. They had no one to love them. Sometimes I wonder if those kids would have preferred being aborted. They couldn't move sometimes cause they were too depressed to even get out of bed. And for their entire lives.

That's why I think in the end abortion isn't always the worst option. And for a raped mother, it must be awful to have a living walking breathing proof of her rape.

Really I think so more information to interest to more understanding.

Yes, as far as 3rd tremester abortion is concerned. It is never ok abort someone capable of surving outside the womb who has body just like I did when I was born (I was born Premmie).

I think if a woman's life is in danger then I'd make an acception for that. But only if a C section wasn't an alternative option.

If I was raped again I would not want an abortion as I've read it feels like being raped twice. I could never live with the guilt of it all.

I dont think it is right to abort babies because the abortion limit is when babies can actually survive and i dont agree with it at all. I was born 3 months early in 1990 and the abortion limit was 24 weeks then and i was born just 4 weeks after the limit.

I was almost aborted, and I was born 3 months premature. I am still pro-choice.

Firstly, I would establish a basic set of rights that all people in my country will have access to, no matter what regardless of ability to pay. Proper food and nutrition, free education through all levels, sanitary facilities, proper healthcare (no cosmetic/unnecessary surgery though), their rights, and a bed/sleeping bag. Anything else that's important too.

Secondly, I would ban abortion (in the exemption of rape) and make it a crime punishable by mandatory life in prison, no parole. My people will not engage in any form of deliberate murder of human life just because that person's existance will be inconvinient to whomever decided to take the risk and have sex, protected or not.

Thirdly, I'd outlaw the death penalty. I'll do what it takes to ensure the safety of society, but killing a detained prisoner is not how you do it.

A bunch of other stuff, but I think these are the three most important ones.

They had no one to love them. Sometimes I wonder if those kids would have preferred being aborted. They couldn't move sometimes cause they were too depressed to even get out of bed. And for their entire lives.

I feel that living in an orphanage is a bad fate but I still believe that abortion is murdering someone. Rather than kill someone to stop them from a sad life, wouldn't it be better overall if we could find a way to give them all a real life with parents?

If you were king, queen, benevolent dictator whatever kind of leadership you chose to rule the world what would it be like?

Under my Empire... it'd be dictatorship. "Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n*****, k****, w*** or g*******. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?" -Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

:cool2:

Last edited:
I would want to make society truly egalitarian. No one is ruling anyone. We're all in it together.

That would never work. Somebody still needs to instill order and law.

Back