ruler

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
If you were king, queen, benevolent dictator whatever kind of leadership you chose to rule the world what would it be like?

I would want to make society truly egalitarian. No one is ruling anyone. We're all in it together.

I would want to make society truly egalitarian. No one is ruling anyone. We're all in it together.

Coolness, I would make the criminal justice stronger, and make emotional abuse illegal.

I would have stronger laws against other abuses too.

Weed would be totally illegal.

people could live in harmony without the fear of others doing something to them, because if they did they would get punished severely.

Schools would be much better, educating children in book learning as well as how to really succeed in life because i dont think schools do eanough of that now.

All legally blind children would learn braille!

I would make all levels of education, medical care, and especially mental health care, totally FREE.

I'd make life sentences actually life!!

I'd make all hearing children learn basic sign, enough to have a conservation maybe in elementary/high school.

I'd give all disabled people/deaf/deafblind people everything they needed automatically.

Make CI surgery and all surgeries FREE, there's thousands of children all over the world who havent been given the ability to hear because they cannot afford a CI's/2 CI's.

I'd make CI surgery, like a normal surgery so there would not be a long waiting list.

Hearing aid and everything free

i would create a world that is free of discrimination against those who are deaf, hoh, blind, deafblind, physically disabled or mentally ill.

i would create a world that is free of discrimination against those who are deaf, hoh, blind, deafblind, physically disabled or mentally ill.

Same here, along with anyone who has any time of disability, be it physical, emotional, or mental.

A garden is must in every home.

People must have at least 5 trees to live in my country.

They must have at least 3 different vegetables, 4 different fruits, and of course, they must have 10x10 sq ft to grow marijuana and when they have their harvest, they must provide me 10% of their marijuana.

That's my country.

I am surprised I don't know that really feedback discuss marguira smoke that is really very try information to healing possible better health? do you think so healing better?

I am surprised I don't know that really feedback discuss marguira smoke that is really very try information to healing possible better health? do you think so healing better?

Maybe it does help with pain and glaucoma. I would try it but I have no interest. Plus I can see people totally abusing medical marijuana.

that is serious very really I don't know that not good or good do you think so not like smoke. sometimes I am getting really on damage your brain on impaired forget. that is not good. That is very dangerous. I know well experience marijuina

Back