Routers for VP-200????

You mentioned that I act as if I know everything and I am just totally BS. That is why I wanted to be straightforward to you! It was meant for you. I hope you understand this, and I am kind of person just like to learn and share the information.

Me? I thought that was someone else? My post above was just a joke. I am glad you post here and offer so much help.

Hey, no offense... Maybe it is other person. I do confuse sometime, only when Im super tired like this weekend.

edit: I gulped, it is not you, It is QWERTY... sigh

Me? I thought that was someone else? My post above was just a joke. I am glad you post here and offer so much help.

Every time I clear up that stats, my VP runs much smoothly! Tell me why? I am gonna to discuss with my team mate and find out why it does effect my VP.

go go talk your friend

The Adrenaline Vault Review of D-Link Express EtherNetwork DI-604
look for stats nothing about cache router dont store cache files stats is like your car odometer just counting miles or packets

Internet Explorer 6: How and Why to Clear Your Cache

cache and stats is two different thing

why isnt everyone reset their stats in dlink604 ruoter?

stop smoking weed

Just had assisted couple customer and they already solved problem.

Tell me why when they reset it to zero, and their speed remain stable?

go go talk your friend

The Adrenaline Vault Review of D-Link Express EtherNetwork DI-604
look for stats nothing about cache router dont store cache files stats is like your car odometer just counting miles or packets

Internet Explorer 6: How and Why to Clear Your Cache

cache and stats is two different thing

why isnt everyone reset their stats in dlink604 ruoter?

stop smoking weed

Just had assisted couple customer and they already solved problem.

Tell me why when they reset it to zero, and their speed remain stable?

basic u reset router and reset stats to zero
get speed stable problem is not based on the stats counter

My own Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL router with 4-port switch model: BEFSR41 can be connect to Sorenson vp-100 it's work !!! since for two year from now. I do remember i was use D-Link Di-624 connect to sorenson VP-100 is not work. oh well. that is why, i use it linksys router. i spoke to my Verizon DSL online Tech suggest me that Linksys router model BEFSR41 and i brought it " Linksys router " it's work with my DSL Modem ( westell wirespeed )by Verizon DSL Online Connect to Linksys then connect to VP-100 it's work since 2 year. i don't have to worry about it. have a bless you.

autofocus mean focus itself like digital camera with focus itself

you turn len, it not autofocus same for both vp100 vp200

therefore diehardbiker is wrong

vp200 has zoom pan and tilt camera, no autofocus

I have VP-200 and the camera have to focus with the use of the remote control. VP-100 and VP-200 are not the same. ;)

Hey everyone! What about Belkin router??

LOL I have Belkin 54G Wireless router. I've had NO problem with it. VP installer got jealous of my two antennae router cuz it can send wireless signal up to 1,800 feet if left outside. (now mine is 2 years old and outdated today)

MY friend bought a new Belkin Pre-N wireless router last March and asked me to configures it. After configuring, It works nicely on VP100. REMEMBER, Each brands of routers have DIFFERENT IP addresses. For example, Dlink router (Sorenson's) use 192.168.0.1 while Belkin use 192.168.2.1 in the VP100 Network setting, (Gateway and DNS) while IP address for Dlink, 192.168.0.125, while Belkin as 192.168.2.125 (BOTH IP Address are a DMZ set in Router!!) So Maybe you must have missing someting on VP100 for your Linksys router's DMZ, Gateway, and DNS??? IF you can't get it working. Try Belkin as well.

Good Luck!!!
Catty

Back, and the answer to this question. Yes it WILL work with VP, reason? It does support H.323 protocol which is critical to VP, plus it has port forwarding and DMZ so I believe it should work just fine as long as they are set up correctly.

Ah, I knew it. I have no problem with vp-100. I am talking about new routers like MOMO and 802.11 N. Those are high technology now. I am hoping it will work with vp-200.

I will try with new one 802.11 N dlink on vp-100. I am sure that vp installers going to change vp-100 to vp-200.. I don't think they will change router too.

Anyone who have vp-200?? Change router or no change?

you know there is not 100% ready for N? It's draft.

Stick with D-LINK routers for VP!!!

Not all Linksys router would work with VP, especially with new version because Linksys was sold to Cisco, and Cisco thinks that H.323 protocol is not needed so delete them from their device. H.323 is critical for effeciency of VP, without that protocol VP wont work right.

Please be careful what you said. Most router plus linksys work fine like mine.

You know ISDN is outdated? It's use H.323.

Back