Routers for VP-200????

Focusing have nothing to do with router. That is not really router's job. Buying router won't solve the problem. If you have problem with focusing and remote control can't get it focused right, then I recommend you to call Sorenson Tech support.

I called Sorenson Support Tech earlier they said I have to down my speed.. And they said two reason it could cause blurry

1. Friends internet at bad speed.
2. Speed

So I fix Speed to 256K and 512k and it should work. If it didn't work then I will call Support Tech again. That what they said to me.

I think I saw your case, and your not the only one who have this problem. correct speed is very important. You need to find right speed to balance with your ISP. You don't want VP to go way too low, or too fast. So 256KBPS upload is best starting point. Mine I set to 192, and actually VP-200 can handle 125KBPS but is NOT recommended.

I called Sorenson Support Tech earlier they said I have to down my speed.. And they said two reason it could cause blurry

1. Friends internet at bad speed.
2. Speed

So I fix Speed to 256K and 512k and it should work. If it didn't work then I will call Support Tech again. That what they said to me.

There is another serect that I'd like share with deaf world. If any of you have Di-604 router, my recommendation to you all, is to clear up status cache that is stored in your router. Very few of these routers have this feature disabled. I haven't figure out how to disable, but I know this often solves hiccups on router.

Follow this step

To reset Dlink Di-604 status, on main menu of admin, go to "status" Tab,
then go to "stats" button which usually on the left side and bottom of
all three buttons, then hit "reset" button. The WAN and LAN should show
0 to 10 or whatever. This is to clear up cache, and often solves problem.
This needs to be done on regularly basis.

I will add this on my note at my work. :)

Bart is right, VP-200 DO have autofocus, VP-100 don't have that, and need to turn len.

autofocus mean focus itself like digital camera with focus itself

you turn len, it not autofocus same for both vp100 vp200

therefore diehardbiker is wrong

vp200 has zoom pan and tilt camera, no autofocus

There is another serect that I'd like share with deaf world. If any of you have Di-604 router, my recommendation to you all, is to clear up status cache that is stored in your router. Very few of these routers have this feature disabled. I haven't figure out how to disable, but I know this often solves hiccups on router.

Follow this step

To reset Dlink Di-604 status, on main menu of admin, go to "status" Tab,
then go to "stats" button which usually on the left side and bottom of
all three buttons, then hit "reset" button. The WAN and LAN should show
0 to 10 or whatever. This is to clear up cache, and often solves problem.
This needs to be done on regularly basis.

I will add this on my note at my work. :)

sorry diehardbiker wrong again

the stats is just number counters to count packets both direction, going through dlink router. nothing to do with cache.

u spread wrong information yikes :eek3:

Hey, guess what? I got VP-200 sitting in front of me. I decided to confirm your claim. This time, I can say, your right on this one. Problem is, I never noticed that this VP-200 went out of focus. Again, I apologized for my mistake on my part. The reason I assume it was auto focus was based on somebody else word.

autofocus mean focus itself like digital camera with focus itself

you turn len, it not autofocus same for both vp100 vp200

therefore diehardbiker is wrong

vp200 has zoom pan and tilt camera, no autofocus

it is not cache just like Internet Explorer cache. The stats in Dlink 604 router is just as what it says stats. it count number of packets going through the router, nothing more. it same as your windows LAN status under activity. go there and see it for yourself same thing

no room for the cache.

yawning

Hey, guess what? I got VP-200 sitting in front of me. I decided to confirm your claim. This time, I can say, your right on this one. Problem is, I never noticed that this VP-200 went out of focus. Again, I apologized for my mistake on my part. The reason I assume it was auto focus was based on somebody else word.

what weed did you smoke this time?

Every time I clear up that stats, my VP runs much smoothly! Tell me why? I am gonna to discuss with my team mate and find out why it does effect my VP.

it is not cache just like Internet Explorer cache. The stats in Dlink 604 router is just as what it says stats. it count number of packets going through the router, nothing more. it same as your windows LAN status under activity. go there and see it for yourself same thing

no room for the cache.

yawning

Hey, ya all... I wanted to point out, even though I have knowledge with networking and VP. I wanted to clarify myself. I am NOT GOD! I do NOT know everything! There is STILL so much to learn, and I have enjoyed my job so much which involves this. Not one day that gone by that I learn nothing. I even have done extra time with my 2nd job without pay, and I STILL do get bite anyway. It is not because I know it all. It is just that I love this and love seeing someone accomplished something that they have never touched. I STILL do contact my team mate, I respect their knowledge and expertise. I finally had a good chat with this guy. Wow he is awesome guy! So, this means, there is so much time ahead for me to become master with this, and be as good as these experts.

I have learned alot at this time about DSL and built in router. It is possible to have two routers running AS long as it is set up correctly, but generally people do not set it correctly and these two routers got confused with each other.

You mentioned that I act as if I know everything and I am just totally BS. That is why I wanted to be straightforward to you! It was meant for you. I hope you understand this, and I am kind of person just like to learn and share the information.

I think we knew that. At least, I knew that. I can't speak for others. :p

Back