Robber with bat tries to rob gun store...fail.

yes.... SSI and SSDI
Bullshit! SSDI is for disabled (not only deaf) people who have WORKED for at least 10 years to earn 40 credits.

SSI is for disabled (not only deaf) people/65+ years old people with no or low income. Black hearing people who are not disabled must get a job. Same thing with white hearing people who are not disabled. NO EXCUSES!

There are over hundreds of black employees at my workplace. *shrug*

yes.... SSI and SSDI

I don't exactly consider that theft. I do, however, consider playing the system to be theft. I.E. A deafie that has a 6 figure inheritance that they do not report to Social Security while getting full SSI/SSDI.

There are those individuals out there that truly do need those benefits.

But - do deafies rob?

of course - wasn't there one that got beat by a security guard not too long ago that was screaming "brutality!" ???

Yes he is right, he is not bullshitting

I am currently robbing SSDI
AND
in process of robbing workers comp claim.

Reality, I don't have a fnckin no choice and wish I don't have to rob them. But its meant to help me ride though when I can't do much.

I don't like the term "Entitlement", and the so called idea of calling entitlements just a political word of robbing taxpayers dollars.

Bullshit! SSDI is for disabled (not only deaf) people who have WORKED for at least 10 years to earn 40 credits.

SSI is for disabled (not only deaf) people/65+ years old people with no or low income. Black hearing people who are not disabled must get a job. Same thing with white hearing people who are not disabled. NO EXCUSES!

That's sad about SSI/SSDI are abused.

The healthy deaf people are perfectly capable to work, but it was extreme challenge to find a job without VR support. Even with VR support, many deaf people found low paying jobs, even with sufficient work experience.

I'm not sure about with college education, but I know career center at Gally will give more support to deaf people to find a job.

For me, I have multi-disabilities (more than deaf alone) to qualify for SSDI due to absenteeism, deal with episodes of pain and psychiatric issues.

I don't exactly consider that theft. I do, however, consider playing the system to be theft. I.E. A deafie that has a 6 figure inheritance that they do not report to Social Security while getting full SSI/SSDI.
To receive SSDI, that's a disability income after you worked for at least 10 years so it doesn't matter how rich you are as long as you have paid SS taxes that long.

But - do deafies rob?

of course -
What? They legally get it, not rob. If they rob, they would be in jail. :laugh2:

wasn't there one that got beat by a security guard not too long ago that was screaming "brutality!" ???
The deaf shoplifter at 21 Forever was forced excessively by a store cop. What about it?

AND

Reality, I don't have a fnckin no choice and wish I don't have to rob them. But its meant to help me ride though when I can't do much.

I don't like the term "Entitlement", and the so called idea of calling entitlements just a political word of robbing taxpayers dollars.

Yes, I really want, want, want my doctor to cure my annoying medical condition but it isn't existed.

Lucky, I'm trying to get some condition under control.

AND

You are so weird. Robbing? SSDI and WC are legal as long as you don't make a false claim.

but... I'm talking specifically about deaf people...

But - do deafies rob?

of course - wasn't there one that got beat by a security guard not too long ago that was screaming "brutality!" ???

yep. that's exactly who I'm referring to... thieves.... not those who absolutely needs it with legitimate reasons

but... I'm talking specifically about deaf people...
But you already know that hearing-impaired, deafness, or hearing loss is on the list of disabilties officially at ssa.gov, don't you? If so, what is the reason for it being on that list?

That's sad about SSI/SSDI are abused.

The healthy deaf people are perfectly capable to work, but it was extreme challenge to find a job without VR support. Even with VR support, many deaf people found low paying jobs, even with sufficient work experience.

I'm not sure about with college education, but I know career center at Gally will give more support to deaf people to find a job.

For me, I have multi-disabilities (more than deaf alone) to qualify for SSDI due to absenteeism, deal with episodes of pain and psychiatric issues.

^ This

It "seems" that no one really wants to employ the deaf unless they can be exploited for cheap labor. I know of some rare examples .. but the general rule is as aforementioned.

But you already know that hearing-impaired, deafness, or hearing loss is on the list of disabilties officially at ssa.gov, don't you?
yes I do and... your point is......?

If so, what is the reason for it being on that list?
huh? what does that have to do with anything? I was responding to your post below -

Oh, that's a good excuse? We, deaf people are discriminated many thousands times, do you see us rob?

I often wonder who is robbing who when I think about SSI/SSDI. How many ADA violations does the normal average everyday deafie experience that doesn't get reported or, when reported, does not get enforced?

Workplace discrimination comes in many different forms. Ever see a new hearing co-worker get promoted when you and other deaf employees never get promoted and have been working for the same company for years? Is it because you are not as "efficient' in the perspective of your employers? :cool2:

When questioned, do your employers skirt your deafness as if it is NEVER a factor (they already had an attorney advise them on how to handle the subject)? If your disability was NEVER a factor, then of course, the other deaf people who work for the same company should be in higher paid positions, or at least, one or two of them ... correct?

Just things to think about is all ... so who is really robbing who?

How quickly do you suppose an employee who brought this up would be labelled "persona non grata" ?

I was being sarcastic, but technically robbing means taking something without paying for it. So do I pay SS to pay me, eh? No ;)

You are so weird. Robbing? SSDI and WC are legal as long as you don't make a false claim.

Don't you forget, law was made to be broken. Its fact! And I can prove it, if the law was not made to be broken, why government building prisons? Because they KNEW somebody bound to break the law anyway.

You have enough beer already, so do what Jiro just said.

What? You don't know why it's listed as a disability by law?

Back