Robber with bat tries to rob gun store...fail.

No, that's not an answer to "What are SSI and SSDI for?", not where they come from. Sorry, try again.

I know about what SSI and SSDI for but I'm not going to answer because you are rambling with me.

You have to find out yourself.

I know about what SSI and SSDI for but I'm not going to answer because you are rambling with me.

You have to find out yourself.
I already know what they are for. I gave you a quiz but you failed. Sorry. :lol:

I already know what they are for. I gave you a quiz but you failed. Sorry. :lol:

Ironically, you failed to understand about how government works.

Your question is more nothing than trolling/rambling.

What does SSI and SSDI have to do with this thread?

Oh I forgot, you used political term changes from retardpaul to Crazypaul, understood. No worries. You can go ahead rambling whatever you wish even if your rambling have nothing to do with this thread.

Ironically, you failed to understand about how government works.

Your question is more nothing than trolling/rambling.

Your quote:

"When people receive SSDI or SSI so they robbing taxpayer's money."

I am trying to point out that people who receive SSI or SSDI have rights by law so they are not robbing. SSA says that the law allows them to get SSI as long as they are officially disabled or 65+ with no/low income and the law allows them to get SSDI as long as they are officially disabled and have paid SS taxes to earn 40 credits. Why are you calling them robbers? That's ridiculous.

Time to move on!

What does SSI and SSDI have to do with this thread?

Oh I forgot, you used political term changes from retardpaul to Crazypaul, understood. No worries. You can go ahead rambling whatever you wish even if your rambling have nothing to do with this thread.
Ask Jiro. He was off point.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2214291-post137.html

You, Foxrac and Jiro say that they rob taxpayers' money. Ridiculous! Know what? The law disagrees with you all.

Now back to the topic, a black guy robs because of discrimination, one of the factors. Nah, that's not a good excuse so I pointed out that deaf people are also discriminated but they don't rob. Then Jiro made off point. What can I do?

Your quote:

"When people receive SSDI or SSI so they robbing taxpayer's money."

I am trying to point out that people who receive SSI or SSDI have rights by law so they are not robbing. SSA says that the law allows them to get SSI as long as they are officially disabled or 65+ with no/low income and the law allows them to get SSDI as long as they are officially disabled and have paid SS taxes to earn 40 credits. Why are you calling them robbers? That's ridiculous.

Time to move on!

Oh wow, more ramble.

I believe Kokonut explained about how SS works - in 1950's, 15 workers pay SS to 1 retiree but today, only 3 workers pay SS to 1 retiree.

Unlike 401k, you don't completely pay SS tax into system and if you contributed about $50,000 to SS, so you decided to receive SSDI because you have disability and the monthly payment set about $1,500 per month. If you have SSDI for 5 years - $1,500 x 12 (months) = $18,000 x 5 (years) = $90,000. It means you robbed $40,000 ($90,000 - $50,000) from taxpayers.

Ask Jiro. He was off point.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2214291-post137.html

You, Foxrac and Jiro say that they rob taxpayers' money. Ridiculous! Know what? The law disagrees with you all.

Now back to the topic, a black guy robs because of discrimination, one of the factors. Nah, that's not a good excuse so I pointed out that deaf people are also discriminated but they don't rob. Then Jiro made off point. What can I do?

You are wrong. :lol:

Take sociology course at college and you will understand, or spend your time to research.

I'm happily to help but you didn't listen and rambled with us.

Oh wow, more ramble.

I believe Kokonut explained about how SS works - in 1950's, 15 workers pay SS to 1 retiree but today, only 3 workers pay SS to 1 retiree.

Unlike 401k, you don't completely pay SS tax into system and if you contributed about $50,000 to SS, so you decided to receive SSDI because you have disability and the monthly payment set about $1,500 per month. If you have SSDI for 5 years - $1,500 x 12 (months) = $18,000 x 5 (years) = $90,000. It means you robbed $40,000 ($90,000 - $50,000) from taxpayers.
Crybaby, complain to lawmakers, not me.

Not really, I explained to you because you failed to understand about what we means.
Hell, no, that is your opinion, not a fact. You can't tell me to agree with you. What's more, if it's a fact that SSDI/SSI recipients rob taxpayer's money, how come it's not on news? Know why? Because it's not a fact.

Hell, no, that is your opinion, not a fact. You can't tell me to agree with you. What's more, if it's a fact that SSDI/SSI recipients rob taxpayer's money, how come it's not on news?

FACT: SSDI and SSI are come from TAXPAYERS.

Use your concept to apply - I know about what DHB and Jiro talked.

If conservatives saying poor people are robbing their tax money to get needy stuff, that's true.

FACT: SSDI and SSI are come from TAXPAYERS.

Use your concept to apply - I know about what DHB and Jiro talked.

If conservatives saying poor people are robbing their tax money to get needy stuff, that's true.
You know that some ADers here collect SSI or SSDI. You call them robbers? You wouldn't dare.

Like I said before, move on because we are getting way off point.

You know that some ADers here collect SSI or SSDI. You call them robbers? You wouldn't dare.

Oh wow, I have to provide a dictionary for you.

1) a (1) : to take something away from by force : steal from (2) : to take personal property from by violence or threat
b (1) : to remove valuables without right from (a place) (2) : to take the contents of (a receptacle)
c : to take away as loot : steal <rob jewelry>

2) a : to deprive of something due, expected, or desired
b : to withhold unjustly or injuriously

Based on concept, my answer is yes.

I collect SSDI and I admit that I'm robbing money from taxpayers.

Oh wow, I have to provide a dictionary for you.

Based on concept, my answer is yes.

I collect SSDI and I admit that I'm robbing money from taxpayers.
Robbing is illegal so you are a criminal. Bad boy. :lol:

Not really, that's not crime because it is allowed by law.

The word term "rob" doesn't symbolize as crime, but "robbery" is crime.
What?
Robbing jewelry is illegal.
Robbing tax money is legal?

Best way to say is "take advantage of".

Back