RIT/NTID room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cannot understand why a deaf person released the fire alarm box. The person knows the consequences that would lead a criminal record for rest of his/her life. He/she acts like a child freely without a parent around him/her on the campus. One little mistake makes a big crime.

It should have a meeting one or two times a year for all students to understand the policies and their behavior.

A long time ago, I remember when I was at a Dining Common, I saw a deaf young man immaturely stood up on the top of a round table and shout for no reason. There were some visitors that made them puzzled. I wished that a campus safety takes him to a mental hospital immediately no matter what. He is about 20 years old, and he is an adult, for sake.

Yeah, we have the meetings you talked about once a year.

Wow, that's crazy!

Newsflash: I was educated at RIT at the same time as Vamp, but I don't subscribe to the b.s. at NTID.

"Mean-spirited?" HA! I just like to challenge deaf people to push them to use their brain. If you and Vamp can't stand the challenge then you both are not using the full capacity of both your brains that God so lovingly gave you two.

What from I know, there were a lot of violence that happened at TA during my absence between 2001 and 2005. Alan Hurwitz and Al Simone got fed up with the usual breakout of violence so half of the TA residents were relocated to Sol.
Got proof?

That's a pretty unusual excuse.

Basically, they wanted to expand the dorms spreading the deaf students out more instead of keeping them all in Tower A.

Got proof?

That's a pretty unusual excuse.

Basically, they wanted to expand the dorms spreading the deaf students out more instead of keeping them all in Tower A.

Got proof they said that?

You remember Antonio Del Brocco? Yeah, that's where I got my information and keep in mind he has been around RIT a lot more often than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back