Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
That's why I put my nick name as "Katzie" so that way they could find me. Deafscuba, why don't you add your nickname "Deafscuba" so they can find ya? :fingersx:

Hey katzie I will have to find you LOL...

Mine is ~~LanWen5~~ hehe.... thats for me and hubby..
my pics(three) in there is my dog.. and of course my two sweet children and me/husband LOL I have to update a pic of me and hubby !

Oh well..

Anybody is welcome to add me/add you!

Wendy

Im in Ringo. I'm so very happy and got my old buddies long lost friends. Finally seeing them again.. plus my hubby condiser join ringo and to have his old buddies back from Madonna University years back about 1986 to 90's.

:) :wiggle:

sweetgal154 said:
there's too many eric on ringo :o

u'll see a picture of a toddler playing in leaves.. and i'm from minnesota :)

EDIT: I changed my screenname on ringo.com it is.....
ô¿ô Eric ô¿ô ADopenwaterdiver enjoy:)

Last edited:
WBHarley said:
Hey katzie I will have to find you LOL...

Mine is ~~LanWen5~~ hehe.... thats for me and hubby..
my pics(three) in there is my dog.. and of course my two sweet children and me/husband LOL I have to update a pic of me and hubby !

Oh well..

Anybody is welcome to add me/add you!

Wendy

I wouldn't have found you with your nickname like that *whew* Thanks for letting me know and I've already added you in my community! Thanks Wendy! Your dog is *sooo* cute!! Great picture of you and Lance and whatta beautiful children! BTW: need a good close up of you and Lance! See what I did with mine? :cool:

Hey FlyFree you look sooo different!! You lost half of you! OMG! Still you looked fabulust!

Katzie said:
Hey FlyFree you look sooo different!! You lost half of you! OMG! Still you looked fabulust!

hahah Katzie -- ALOT of ppl dont recognize me after ive chopped off my long locks -- thanks!!!!! :D

Anyone want to add me on ringo.com.. it is fine with me. My sn is kim, not oddball (sorry). You will see my face and my dog is hidden into a blanket.

Oddball said:
Anyone want to add me on ringo.com.. it is fine with me. My sn is kim, not oddball (sorry). You will see my face and my dog is hidden into a blanket.

And don't forget to post my story :mrgreen:

bbnt said:
And don't forget to post my story :mrgreen:

Hahaha.. I have a bad news for you, BBNT... I rejected the proposal of your story about me. Don't feel hurt, ok? BBNT

Oddball said:
Hahaha.. I have a bad news for you, BBNT... I rejected the proposal of your story about me. Don't feel hurt, ok? BBNT

Thats' ok , I will make a new one that will make you wish you never rejected the first one

hmph, is there somebody that doesn't like Ringo so much?

At first, i liked Ringo because i get to see all of my old friends but then... all those old foes come into the picture and I am trying to wean off. <__<

if you would like to join my friend's list and hopefully we could talk to eachother and become friends ;) my uh,ringo name is Kirsi the Dorkette :D

if you just want to beep me up online, my AIM is gnarlydorkette (yes i am a dorkette mania lol)

xoxoies

I love ringo.com to finding many of my lost dearest friends !!

I am Dottie in ringo.com that picture is me and my brother :D

See you there !!!!!!

bbnt said:
Thats' ok , I will make a new one that will make you wish you never rejected the first one

whewww bbnt did nt write a story about me during my childhood to steal a new toy to play with freebiee. :lol:

Hey... I'd love to add to my circle of friends... I linked to some of you (those I could find!) Look me up by "KJ" the picture is Me and a Pirate hehe.

See ya there!

gnarlydorkette said:
hmph, is there somebody that doesn't like Ringo so much?

At first, i liked Ringo because i get to see all of my old friends but then... all those old foes come into the picture and I am trying to wean off. <__<

i dont blamecha gnarlydorkette -- old foes u can always put on block from joining ur circle of friends on Ringo

Back