Ringo!

do u like ringo.com ?

• yes, I like it all

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Wheel-Man said:
lol damn it hard to find u now.... i know u female bec it said in yur ADv2 profile... hahaha

I know... maybe is it because we are private? I noticed some people on there are public...and i cant view most of people's friends.... i found kevbo on there... dang he had like 140 something friends.... anyway im fed up with ringo.com i can't figure it out.. LOL

Wheel man I emailed you to your hotmail and put the link to my profile..and add me....

i'm in it too :) i'm Eric.. from minn.. in Ringo.com like it sofar.. nice way to meet new people.

I've done everything I could...and I'm not a dumb blondie.... I give up.... :thumbd:

im a member of ringo.com, u can find me by my pic and some of the aders are in my club too :D

Ringo rocks! :dance: :dance: la la so fabulust! :ily:

It's soooo good seeing my old friends from NTID/RIT in the Ringo community - thank goodness for Ringo! and plus have some of you here on my list as well, add me if you like! Search for "Katzie" :dance:

I"ve been naughty -- haven't been into Ringo for a while -- but just checked tonite...I think I will put up a few stories and posts soon. :)

Ringo really rocks..... I found a lot of old classmates and friends I have lost touch with for years and months, or rather, they found me........ can't believe I have more ringo friends that I've known in person than online.... sheer amazing.....

Feel free to add me as your ringo friend, if you want to. :grouphug:

I agree with Liza, Ringo's really cool. I found some of my old schoolmates there as well. Got in touch with an schoolmate of mine. There are several ADers on my Ringo list as well. Some of my mates don't have computers, so it really sucks. I need to get in touch with my hearing friends now (sigh). It'll be a challenge since I don't have some of their e-mails anymore. :-(

I just signed up for Ringo... I can't figure it out. :confused: Theres no option to search for member...???

TinyStrawberry said:
Just started to be a Ringo member. Pinkster wanted me to look at it, so I did..

:D I'm still working on how to get you to see my friends, so i'll be like ASKFLjhslgkj untill then.

So, obviously, I am a member of ringo as well :D

Back