• no, I don't like it all

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm a member also and hold the record for the most rejected stories :mrgreen:

Yep!! I have not rejected your lame story yet. LOL

Oddball said:
Yep!! I have not rejected your lame story yet. LOL

That was the greastest story in the history of Ringo.com

Just finally registered there. I'm "Elyse R", add me on your list if you wanna! ;)

I am also member of Ringo too .. if u want to add the list then give me a hollar ... (c:b

I am a member of Ringo.com there also...the nick name is wildkatress if u wanna add me there! :)

Thanks, Desi and OddBall! ;)

Is it me or the ringo site has some trouble? Sometimes it was very slow or the link wasn't working. Other than that, it worked fine.

e said:
Thanks, Desi and OddBall! ;)

Is it me or the ringo site has some trouble? Sometimes it was very slow or the link wasn't working. Other than that, it worked fine.

Ringo found an error that cause malfunction to web page. It should get fixed soon.

This morning I had a hard time getting on Ringo because it was loading like a turtle even though I was on cable modem! Tried it again in 5 minutes and it's fine now. :)

Katzie said:
This morning I had a hard time getting on Ringo because it was loading like a turtle even though I was on cable modem! Tried it again in 5 minutes and it's fine now. :)

yea me 2 i was try to get on ringo.com but it soo damn slow so i stop the page then refresh now it better... same i have cable modem.. ohh welll weird page..

Katzie said:

Maybe you got that search toolbar you installed from some homepage?? Maybe you have adware or spyware that you don't know that you are running?

well i do like it but its kinda sucks if nobody is talking to you only through forums and polls and messages, i dont know if its cool to talk through mail message.. its sucks for me cos i didnt talked to anybody from there!! :| :|

Deaf258 said:
Maybe you got that search toolbar you installed from some homepage?? Maybe you have adware or spyware that you don't know that you are running?

Hmm... I have AVG (anti virus) program and Spybot running on all the time. It was fine for a month until this morning that site became awfully slow for some reason. It could be due to high traffic or low on disk space on their end?

Now that I am at work and am getting the same result, but with no AVG, spotbot or any other similiar programs running on my computer otherwise the MIS dept would be terribly pissed. So, I'm guessing it's their end. :dunno:

Back