Rider

Aw, you were a one-year-old baby when I graduated from high school. :)

My father graduated 4 years later - 1972.

I dont trust bubba with guns, cooter neither
My only job is to get onto the roof and poke the gorilla with the pole until it falls off, and ole Cooter will grab it by its balls till I net it.
I don't like guns, either, and I sho don't like killin', but Bubba's only job is to shoot the damn dog if I fall off the roof first.

My only job is to get onto the roof and poke the gorilla with the pole until it falls off, and ole Cooter will grab it by its balls till I net it.
I don't like guns, either, and I sho don't like killin', but Bubba's only job is to shoot the damn dog if I fall off the roof first.
nice twist on an old joke.... you caught me off guard there.

Peasant, sorry... It was a hunched over old woman, as it rotated it became the Devil leaning back laughing. It was so well made you could not see both figures at the same time. The optical illusions was how the robe made the arms and hands look different with each image, where the old woman was frail and fragile and the devil was dancing.

I'm sorry. I don't recall seeing it. I will check it someday when I have time. Are you sure it is at Long Barracks Museum? Perhaps the case was loaned at the museum for brief time?

I'm sorry. I don't recall seeing it. I will check it someday when I have time. Are you sure it is at Long Barracks Museum? Perhaps the case was loaned at the museum for brief time?
Yes, I believe it was just on display for awhile back in the late 80's... I really wish I broke the rules and took pictures of it, it was awesome and to this day I have never seen it since.

the one I seen was an old peasant woman with a robe that was black, as it turned there was the devil that was red with horns and all, but this is the same concept of the statue, Id love to get a copy of this or ill have to make one !

It reminds me of the story was written by the Grimms. I think it is called "The peasant and The devil". Not sure if it is the same concept.

the one I seen was an old peasant woman with a robe that was black, as it turned there was the devil that was red with horns and all, but this is the same concept of the statue, Id love to get a copy of this or ill have to make one !

Use clay?

Yes, I believe it was just on display for awhile back in the late 80's... I really wish I broke the rules and took pictures of it, it was awesome and to this day I have never seen it since.

I have been to at least one place where it turned out the real objection was because of the use of flash. That intense light fades things faster. When I told them I would not use flash it was fine to go ahead and shoot.

I have been to at least one place where it turned out the real objection was because of the use of flash. That intense light fades things faster. When I told them I would not use flash it was fine to go ahead and shoot.
That was the case here ( hint no photos or videos ) I even asked if I could without the flash ( i took photography for 4 years) so I would have known to set my shutter speeds and aperture to allow more light and time to get a better picture in the darkened room.

Well, My nephew and a friend came and helped load the rider into my truck. Its not finished but close ( needs new tires, belt ) I got a new battery and seat, so going to drop it off and finish it at my daughters place.
Needless to say, I fired it up to drive it out of the yard and got it nice and hot, well Murphys Law has it, I just had to wedge my arm between the muffler and axle loading it and got a really nice burn on my arm... waiting to see how bad it gets from here before i decide to see a doc or not. Just my luck.

Reason Im taking it out early is, I got a couple offers on my truck to trade for a 2011 Cruze or 2008 Sebring, and another guy is offering $7500.

Back