Rider

That's same year as I was born. :lol:
I graduated high school that year.
Bought that suit I was wearing in San Antonio Texas on the RiverWalk where I was staying at the Marriott Hotel. Really cool glass mall there.

I graduated one year after you. 1988. I remember that 80s hair all too well.

Haha! My older sibling had a similar jacket like yours. Did you go to the prom or some party?

Bought that suit I was wearing in San Antonio Texas on the RiverWalk where I was staying at the Marriott Hotel. Really cool glass mall there.

That answers my question. I live in Alamo City.

That answers my question. I live in Alamo City.
The Alamo was cool. I have been trying to find info on that revolving statue. It was a laughing devil on one side and a pheasant on the other side, you couldnt see both at the same time and the hooded robe blended the 2. Filming and pictures werent allowed and I really liked it, cant find any info on it at all. It was protected in a glass case in the center of the floor....

Now I see sooo many of you so young in the 1980's if even born. No wonder some of you question or object to some of the things I post being real! I was born in 1942; so at the time Sono was wearing that suite shortly after his high school graduation I was 45 years old and working full time as a bookkeeper.

it was.....1987

That's same year as I was born. :lol:

I graduated one year after you. 1988. I remember that 80s hair all too well.

Now I see sooo many of you so young in the 1980's if even born. No wonder some of you question or object to some of the things I post being real! I was born in 1942; so at the time Sono was wearing that suite shortly after his high school graduation I was 45 years old and working full time as a bookkeeper.
? Born in the 60's so experienced a good 20 years of that as well....so not alot to wiggle there.

That's cool!!! My mother had first class reunion in 1988 and it was crazy, also my grandparents took care of me - of course, I was baby and didn't understand everything.

I thought you were special education teacher to serve deaf and HoH students who are oral and use SEE. :hmm:

The Alamo was cool. I have been trying to find info on that revolving statue. It was a laughing devil on one side and a pheasant on the other side, you couldnt see both at the same time and the hooded robe blended the 2. Filming and pictures werent allowed and I really liked it, cant find any info on it at all. It was protected in a glass case in the center of the floor....

Hmm. Not sure if I saw one. I am told about over 14 years ago they had remodeled the exhibits. I don't know if they removed the case. Are you sure it was a pheasant, not a falcon? Is this statue made of stone?

? Born in the 60's so experienced a good 20 years of that as well....so not a lot to wiggle there.

Sono how old were you when you graduated from high school? I was going by what I am familiar with around here where most kids are 17 when they graduate from high school. So . . . I expected you to have been born in 1969 or 1970 depending on the month of your birth if you graduated in 1987. Which works out to your being born a good 27or 28 years after I was born. I certainly feel that is long enough for what we grew up with to be different.

Hmm. Not sure if I saw one. I am told about over 14 years ago they had remodeled the exhibits. I don't know if they removed the case. Are you sure it was a pheasant, not a falcon? Is this statue made of stone?
Peasant, sorry... It was a hunched over old woman, as it rotated it became the Devil leaning back laughing. It was so well made you could not see both figures at the same time. The optical illusions was how the robe made the arms and hands look different with each image, where the old woman was frail and fragile and the devil was dancing.

Sono how old were you when you graduated from high school? I was going by what I am familiar with around here where most kids are 17 when they graduate from high school. So . . . I expected you to have been born in 1969 or 1970 depending on the month of your birth if you graduated in 1987. Which works out to your being born a good 27or 28 years after I was born. I certainly feel that is long enough for what we grew up with to be different.
I was born 1968, My birthday is like a week before school lets out so I just turned 18 when I graduated.

I thought you were special education teacher to serve deaf and HoH students who are oral and use SEE. :hmm:

Really puzzled how you got that idea! I was a bookkeeper for one group of small companies from the last week of August in 1960 through January of 1994. I don't know any form of sign language, let alone be able to teach it. I have posted in a number of threads here about taking a beginning course at the local community college two different semesters in the 1980's and not making any contacts to use it.

Really puzzled how you got that idea! I was a bookkeeper for one group of small companies from the last week of August in 1960 through January of 1994. I don't know any form of sign language, let alone be able to teach it. I have posted in a number of threads here about taking a beginning course at the local community college two different semesters in the 1980's and not making any contacts to use it.

Are you sure? I thought that you were my teacher in 1989 to 1991 and we sat together for lunch at school cafeteria.

You told my parents to put CI on me. :aw: :lol:

Are you sure? I thought that you were my teacher in 1989 to 1991 and we sat together for lunch at school cafeteria.

You told my parents to put CI on me. :aw: :lol:

Yes I am very sure! Re-read what I wrote in post 56 in this thread.

Yes I am very sure! Re-read what I wrote in post 56 in this thread.

There is full disclosure for you - I enjoyed to got on your nerve because you nitpicked us. ;)

Back