Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Free Jillio!!!

:lol:

Perhaps we can bake her a cake and sneak a nail file in it.. :giggle:

So she can break out of AD jail!!!

34i1c03.gif

WOW! :lol: I had not been in this thread since my humble return...

Lucia, you are so funny :giggle: but girl do you not realize what will soon happen? You know guys.... one says mine is this size and I know how to use it and suddenly you have all the guys chiming about how theirs is bigger and they are infinately better skilled :laugh2:

I'm shocked that this hasn't happened yet. LOL. I don't see the point of a guy bragging about his penis size online. It's not like you're going to get laid or anything.

I'm shocked that this hasn't happened yet. LOL. I don't see the point of a guy bragging about his penis size online. It's not like you're going to get laid or anything.

Not to mention the fact that if there's no pix, it didn't happen (or in this case, it isn't true). :giggle:

Here on AD, I am mostly know as...an SSP...I can't wait for jillios return, the same as you all. I like her and enjoy posting with her.

I didn't know you were an SSP. Do you work for a deafblind organization or AADB?

I second your comment about Jillio. :)

Haha - I've been banned for:

- Siding up with now-defunct Deaf*Madness back in 2003
- Betraying Alex, the admin
- Making multiple accounts (in 2003 and 2004), even making Alex do an IP ban when I was in the university library (luckily I found the dorm comp lab and accessed AllDeaf after I was IP-banned)
- Insulting others
- etc etc etc

Lol, I was a bad boy! :giggle:

lol yeah that was first 2 I think that got me banned.. lol it was crazy old days cuz due to trouble and pranks eh... oh well ;)

Well, in case if you haven't noticed -- moderator DID locked a ban/petition thread. It's why I brought that up not to create ANOTHER one like this. IF, you miss somethin' --- then, GO and find it yourself and try to understand what moderator said in there when it locked. Of course, I support moderators for doin' their job.

Well said.

Hear Again:
I didn't know you were an SSP. Do you work for a deafblind organization or AADB?
ran256 and I are both members of Ohio Association of Deaf/Blind (OADB). We both SSP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back