Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jillio will be back next week... ? If yes, I looking forward to see her around here...

When will David back?

never. it's a perm-ban.

WHAT??? :confused:

Just perm-ban? I know him and his posts but never once see him banned until I noticed banned under his avator for a first time last month... It could be that I miss that he was banned many times until perm-ban.

Jillio will be back next week... ? If yes, I looking forward to see her around here...

When will David back?

Since Alex have made new rules, I would like to see Heath to come back as well. :)

Since Alex have made new rules, I would like to see Heath to come back as well. :)

Bring all the old banned members? I am in support of that only if they didnt do any stalking or dangerous behaviors towards other ADers.

never. it's a perm-ban.

He can still get back......

All he has to do is to post under a different screen name, never post a picture, and modify his grammar structure to make sure individuals won't "catch on".

And sign in on a different IP address. Many ways getting around it.

You know that he was banned dozen of times to perm-ban...

Yes, he can ask Alex for 2nd chance if he want to come back to AllDeaf. It´s up to Alex´s decision either he can give him 2nd chance or not like what he did to few perm-banned ADers in the past. Health & I really have no problem to respect each other when we entitled our view differently. I would welcome him back if Alex give him 2nd chance like what I did to perm-banned ADers.

He can still get back......

All he has to do is to post under a different screen name, never post a picture, and modify his grammar structure to make sure individuals won't "catch on".

And sign in on a different IP address. Many ways getting around it.

Yes he can but it´s very hard when anyone have habit to use their English grammar...

I know few ADers including Heath who use different screen name and IP addresses in the past but they "slip out" in debate threads ... They got perm-banned...

Like Maria´s suggestion for wish to have Health back but I doubt either Alex would give him 2nd chance because of this...

That´s why I would not recommend anyone to use different screen name and IP addresses but solve with Alex via email to give them 2nd chance.

I have no idea who Heath is... what did he do??

:D

I will be looking forward to Jillio's return!!!

She will not have too much to catch up on, since AD seems to be very slow lately.

She will not have too much to catch up on, since AD seems to be very slow lately.

So slow that if you did not see it breathe once in a while, you could mistake it for dead. :wave:

good! I need a drama in here! :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back