Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring all the old banned members? I am in support of that only if they didnt do any stalking or dangerous behaviors towards other ADers.

Well, I did not say ALL banned members. I am not sure if, Heath was a stalker or somethin', but I do know that he is kinda of racist or somethin' that related to some senstive issues he brought up that could provoke to some ADers or lead to flamin' wars and so on. I am hopin' that THIS TIME he learned his lesson by havin' himself bein' banned for soo long.

I would like to see some banned ADers to come back since they never knew about Alex makin' new rules for everyone here to know what new rules are -- to help them to be aware of. Banned ADers BEFORE Alex created new rules -- it's not fair for them NOT to be aware of what's new after Alex announced.

Yes, I can understand what you mean about stalkin' or dangerous behaviors towards other ADers -- I am sure the moderators will take care of it. I can see that the moderators are now organizin' each other their time to watch forums. :)

You know that he was banned dozen of times to perm-ban...

Yes, he can ask Alex for 2nd chance if he want to come back to AllDeaf. It´s up to Alex´s decision either he can give him 2nd chance or not like what he did to few perm-banned ADers in the past. Health & I really have no problem to respect each other when we entitled our view differently. I would welcome him back if Alex give him 2nd chance like what I did to perm-banned ADers.

Yep, he can try to ask Alex for a 2nd chance if, he is still interested in this AD since there are soo many interestin' issues to discuss/debate. I learned alot through this AD.

good! I need a drama in here! :mad2:

LOL! It sure does make things interesting here...but unfortunately, the results r usually someone getting banned.

Well, I did not say ALL banned members. I am not sure if, Heath was a stalker or somethin', but I do know that he is kinda of racist or somethin' that related to some senstive issues he brought up that could provoke to some ADers or lead to flamin' wars and so on. I am hopin' that THIS TIME he learned his lesson by havin' himself bein' banned for soo long.

I would like to see some banned ADers to come back since they never knew about Alex makin' new rules for everyone here to know what new rules are -- to help them to be aware of. Banned ADers BEFORE Alex created new rules -- it's not fair for them NOT to be aware of what's new after Alex announced.

Yes, I can understand what you mean about stalkin' or dangerous behaviors towards other ADers -- I am sure the moderators will take care of it. I can see that the moderators are now organizin' each other their time to watch forums. :)

What makes you think if they didn't respect the rules the first time around, they'll respect the rules this time around?

What makes you think if they didn't respect the rules the first time around, they'll respect the rules this time around?

People do change...if they return and exhibit the same behaviors that got them banned in the first place, then their loss.

Besides, the more controversial members here, the more interesting AD gets! I know I am BAD! Lol

yea, give them a chance, who knows they do change or not, then will themselve banned again. we have 8 moderators now with more minds to make this ad more interesting. :D

good! I need a drama in here! :mad2:

Remember she isn't the instigator.

She challenges us in our beliefs and makes us think what our reasoning is for posting what we post as well as make discoveries about one's self.

Unfortunately--there are way too many "cry babies" in here that can't meet that simple challenge. :roll: Instead--they whine to the Moderators/Administrator and they 'knee-jerk' their reactions and have her banned.

Just goes to show that it's the educated ones that get banned and the uneducated ones-don't.

I have been banned for 1 week from another website for posting naked pictures of hotties when the rules said not to post any nude pics.
1 month Ban was for copying pics of enemy-members and used paint shop to draw bad things on their faces n posted it.

Now I learned my lesson not to do those stuff anymore haha.

I don't think that is true Byrdie. I have been at AD long enough to see that everyone plays instigator at some point. :devil:

:lol:
I don't think that is true Byrdie. I have been at AD long enough to see that everyone plays instigator at some point. :devil:

Jillio is never one to back down from a fight.:giggle:

It is so boring here!

Free Jillio!!!

Very true. I've seen it myself as well.

She challenges us in our beliefs and makes us think what our reasoning is for posting what we post as well as make discoveries about one's self.

Unfortunately--there are way too many "cry babies" in here that can't meet that simple challenge. :roll: Instead--they whine to the Moderators/Administrator and they 'knee-jerk' their reactions and have her banned.

Just goes to show that it's the educated ones that get banned and the uneducated ones-don't.

:hmm: Maybe I need to get banned so I can be considered educated?

I do agree that the people who challenge our way of thinking tend to get banned cuz of too many crybabies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back