Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who he is.

Since you mentioned his/her name. Why don't you tell us why he/she was banned...

C.C.Sinned already gave the answer.

To be equitable, the permabans should have to hold if Jillio has to serve her 30 days since she got it before the rule change.

If it really is meant to be fair, all bans before the rules change are not able to be lifted.

At least according to the moderators.

I understand what you are saying. I figured that would be the answer, due to they said it takes affect on the day the new rules were posted.

I understand what you are saying. I figured that would be the answer, due to they said it takes affect on the day the new rules were posted.

It will be somewhat hypocritical if they do it differently for different people.:hmm:

Oh...thanks. Maria! :)

Lol, JClarke. Good idea...instead of saying "banned" maybe it should read "Gone Fishing." LOL

I'm glad to see the rules have changed and that there are now 8 bans allowed before someone is permanently banned.

Me too...

Though I have to say that I am actually glad that this message board here has a lot of moderating compared to others where I am member of! Here there are rules to follow in order to keep the board "clean" :D

I don't think that I am on here long enough yet to say so, but I think the moderators here are doing a good job! When I asked a question, I got a reply within less than 24 hours! Plus they are taking part of our conversations / games!

Hmmm... yeah... just wanted to point this out! :D

JamieLynn

I thought this thread was for those who were banned from deafchat and was looking for those old timers. But to stay with the topic, who would ban me from here? I am too good. :wave: :giggle: Besides I don't have the time to go to AD. lucky i found this time to check in here. I sure have missed alot!! Well gotta go back to work... hi to all who knows me!! :wave:

Me too...

Though I have to say that I am actually glad that this message board here has a lot of moderating compared to others where I am member of! Here there are rules to follow in order to keep the board "clean" :D

I don't think that I am on here long enough yet to say so, but I think the moderators here are doing a good job! When I asked a question, I got a reply within less than 24 hours! Plus they are taking part of our conversations / games!
Hmmm... yeah... just wanted to point this out! :D

JamieLynn

That's one thing I like about them. I like to see them to be involved/participate with us. And, also it will help ADers to be aware that the moderators are with us. It's fun to have them around. :lol:

I thought this thread was for those who were banned from deafchat and was looking for those old timers. But to stay with the topic, who would ban me from here? I am too good. :wave: :giggle: Besides I don't have the time to go to AD. lucky i found this time to check in here. I sure have missed alot!! Well gotta go back to work... hi to all who knows me!! :wave:

Care to tell me who are you ? I used to be a member of DeafChat, too. My old screen name was Scarlett. :)

WOW! :lol: I had not been in this thread since my humble return...

Lucia, you are so funny :giggle: but girl do you not realize what will soon happen? You know guys.... one says mine is this size and I know how to use it and suddenly you have all the guys chiming about how theirs is bigger and they are infinately better skilled :laugh2:

Personally, I am glad I missed the old days without rules. Sounds very messy and unfair.

There have been a lot of comments using jillio as topic about professions and not using them or people asking too many questions or commenting regarding someones profession.
I have gotten a little of that here but truly not too much to bear.
I appreciate that.

Here on AD, I am mostly know as ran256's wife, an SSP, and ASL advocate.

As far as addicted to AD :eek3: I don't always look at that as a bad thing. I have reaped some fantastic ways to deal with insensitive family members, friends, and just everyday people regarding my hubs HOH/wHA's and in my work enviroment regarding people expecting interpreter action from me even when I tell them "not interpreter me SSP only"

I can't wait for jillios return, the same as you all. I like her and enjoy posting with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back