Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt notice either... hot mind blowing sex with your fiance? was his name teddy bear and did he have a strap on attached?!?! ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

sorry, im joking!

welcome back!:wave:

Nah, he's a hot guy with a real 9 inch dick, we've been together for 3 years and engaged for 2 years.

Maria...are you a moderator? NO. So, do not tell us what not to do. It is NOT your authority. :roll:

Well, in case if you haven't noticed -- moderator DID locked a ban/petition thread. It's why I brought that up not to create ANOTHER one like this. IF, you miss somethin' --- then, GO and find it yourself and try to understand what moderator said in there when it locked. Of course, I support moderators for doin' their job.

everyday it is always a new day. everyone wants to give it a try with new or change something. Whatever its done and then its done. but again, everyday its a new day, and trying it all over again. :fruit: Life goes on. :D

Lucia, that was very hilarous! As usual, I am loving your witty comments. :)

:rofl2: you impossible funny, Lucia... :laugh2:

I didn´t know that you was banned, Lucia. Welcome Back... :D

I noticed someone is banned and I wonder when will this person be unbanned? It has been couple days now.

I'm back. I've been banned cause a certain member cannot handle the heat in the kitchen. Well, the ban felt like it was only for 30 seconds because I was too busy having hot mind-blowing sex with my fiance to even notice that I was even banned in the first place. I did not know I was banned until I just signed on about a second ago. Pfft. I truly could care less. Hot mind-blowing sex is the best!

your post is incomplete without pics :D

Well, in case if you haven't noticed -- moderator DID locked a ban/petition thread. It's why I brought that up not to create ANOTHER one like this. IF, you miss somethin' --- then, GO and find it yourself and try to understand what moderator said in there when it locked. Of course, I support moderators for doin' their job.

I'm pretty sure you can easily become a moderator if your views are right-wing, conservative views.

Better off to try for that instead of telling people what to do. :roll:

Interesting thread. I've been away for a while and it looks like chaos.

I love to read this thread but I never post, just because I don't know what to post (<- my statement is now contradictory) <giggle>

I'm bored so what... *smile*

JL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back