Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fruit: oh no i see someone, well, more than someone are banned. Looking forward to having all of them return to AD.

yea, just be GOOD behave as always.

mew!

I think it's two Aders banned! However, Still love them both! I cannot wait to see them back here soon! :rofl2:

I think it's two Aders banned! However, Still love them both! I cannot wait to see them back here soon! :rofl2:

:giggle: me tooooo! i can't wait for them to return to AD. Hope they are coming back for real.

Very :cry: and :mad2: about the two recent banned ADers . Hoping they are back soon. They were not hurting anyone be yelling at each other. It is their hobby. :2c:

Very :cry: and :mad2: about the two recent banned ADers . Hoping they are back soon. They were not hurting anyone be yelling at each other. It is their hobby. :2c:

:) It may have been their hobby to yell at each other but it's a hobby they need to learn to control. :giggle:

Hopefully the one learns that this is an international forum and the other learns to tone it down a bit......

I do want to get banned from this site. Yes, I am asking for it. :wave:

I do want to get banned from this site. Yes, I am asking for it. :wave:

Not that I'm proud of it, but I've been banned 4 times and can tell you how to go about doing that. :giggle: Just flame a few members or provoke the mods and you'll be banned in a heartbeat. (Note that I do *not* recommend this.)

Not that I'm proud of it, but I've been banned 4 times and can tell you how to go about doing that. :giggle: Just flame a few members or provoke the mods and you'll be banned in a heartbeat.

:laugh2:

I kinda miss imdeafsowhat. He's a troublemaker but man, did he keep us on our toes...never knew what was gonna come out of his mouth. :eek3:

:lol: funny thread...

:wave: I´m here after 24 hours break... :giggle:

I wouldn't worry about it......I'm sure he is doing fine--he is a tough little kid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back