Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no keep posting or I'll steal your banner!

Better yet how do you think your Darren would respond?? :giggle:

If you steal my banner, we will be conducting our first face to face meeting in a court of law. I would be happy to introduce you to my lawyer Mr. J. C. Reidel. (just kidding, but please dont steal my banner)

How would Darren respond?

Mr. Hayes says that if he were to be banned he would be happy for it. :cool2:

By the way he's actually a decent person. He's also got an interesting sense of humor. :naughty:

so far, i think we haven't been gotten banned recently. good job :fruit:

I once got banned on an Avenged Sevenfold forum in 3 posts.

BEAT that! HA!

If I get banned from here, it will be because I lost my temper and said things I shouldn't have said.

Haha - I've been banned for:

- Siding up with now-defunct Deaf*Madness back in 2003
- Betraying Alex, the admin
- Making multiple accounts (in 2003 and 2004), even making Alex do an IP ban when I was in the university library (luckily I found the dorm comp lab and accessed AllDeaf after I was IP-banned)
- Insulting others
- etc etc etc

Lol, I was a bad boy! :giggle:

- Making multiple accounts (in 2003 and 2004), even making Alex do an IP ban when I was in the university library (luckily I found the dorm comp lab and accessed AllDeaf after I was IP-banned)
- Insulting others
- etc etc etc

Have you reformed or still unrepentant? :lol:

Ban #1: Provoking other members

Ban #2: Provoking other members

Ban #3: Provoking and flaming other members

Ban #4: Provoking mods/admin.

Ban #3 and #4 took place during the same week.

I can tell you right now that there isn't going to be a ban #5 or #6. I've learned my lesson. It's sad that it took me 4 bans, but oh well.

- Insulting others
- etc etc etc

Guess you need a spanking eh? :lol:

- Insulting others
- etc etc etc

DM is gone for good. :D

I've been banned 4 times. For thinking for myself.

Same here, Lucia. I tell it like it is and am not afraid to speak my mind. However, if I want to continue here on AD, I will have to exercise some
self-control.

Ban #1: Provoking other members

Ban #2: Provoking other members

Ban #3: Provoking and flaming other members

Ban #4: Provoking mods/admin.

Ban #3 and #4 took place during the same week.

And now you are the King/Queen of the post whores. Where do you rank, like third after Cheri and Vampy? I'll have to go look it up.

I've been banned 4 times. For thinking for myself.

I do that, but I've never been banned once. It's called self control.

I don't believe ANYONE has been banned for 'thinking for themselves'.

People are generally banned for flaming others, showing disrespect, and for breaking other Alldeaf rules.

In fact Alldeaf is a lot more lenient then some sites I've been on. Since you are alowed to come back. In some sites, if you get banned it's a permament thing.

I do that, but I've never been banned once. It's called self control.

I don't believe ANYONE has been banned for 'thinking for themselves'.

People are generally banned for flaming others, showing disrespect, and for breaking other Alldeaf rules.

In fact Alldeaf is a lot more lenient then some sites I've been on. Since you are alowed to come back. In some sites, if you get banned it's a permament thing.

And then again alot of times people get away with flaming, showing disrespect..blablabla

No, it isn't.

Yes exactly. People are generally banned for a reason. I speak as I find. I also have a temper and I hold very differant views then many people here. Yet I have never been banned. Certainly not for speaking my mind.

Actually I find self control easier online then it is in real life. You have more time to think and take things back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back