Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find it hard to have self control on line b/c i'm not afraid of people online..but it does able me to sit back and rethink my wording..Most of the time..

And then again alot of times people get away with flaming, showing disrespect..blablabla

Some posters do yes, but I'm not one of them. I do try very hard not to flame other posters. I think certain posters should be banned permamently.

I actually find it hard to have self control on line b/c i'm not afraid of people online..but it does able me to sit back and rethink my wording..Most of the time..

I'm not afraid of people online or in person and do not hesitate to speak my mind when I feel like it.

Unfortunately, that has gotten me into trouble here at AD, so from now on, I'm going to try very hard to watch the things I say instead of immediately responding to posts I disagree with. When I read a post and respond right away, I tend to react in the moment without allowing myself time to calm down and think before I write.

I'm not afraid of people online or in person and do not hesitate to speak my mind when I feel like it.

Unfortunately, that has gotten me into trouble here at AD, so from now on, I'm going to try very hard to watch the things I say instead of immediately responding to posts I disagree with. When I read a post and respond right away, I tend to react in the moment without allowing myself time to calm down and think before I write.

It's very hard to start with trying to wait before you type something. But that's the goal when something has upsetted you or made you mad. Think aout..write about and reread. Wish you luck on it..

Oh and by the way it's nice to see you around..missed you while you was gone..

It's very hard to start with trying to wait before you type something. But that's the goal when something has upsetted you or made you mad. Think aout..write about and reread. Wish you luck on it..

Oh and by the way it's nice to see you around..missed you while you was gone..

Thanks, Lori! I missed all of you too! :)

I don't mean to use this as an excuse (and please don't flame me), but sometimes I start rapid cycling (either because of something I read here on AD which is no one's fault or it just happens because I'm already in a "mood") and it causes me to react instantaneously without thinking things through.

I've been a good girl all week. I haven't insulted or provoked anyone. :D

LOL, hear again, i know it wasn't easy!! i did get banned from the other site. I ve learned something but it depends on the moderators moods that i can't pick the bad day! haha

LOL, hear again, i know it wasn't easy!! i did get banned from the other site. I ve learned something but it depends on the moderators moods that i can't pick the bad day! haha

You know what, Frisky? It wasn't easy for me before, but I think this latest ban taught me a lesson. I'm sure there were probably some people who thought they had the last laugh because I was banned for a week, but I'm actually the one who is laughing the loudest of all because I'm much happier now that I've limited myself to certain forums where I know I won't have to worry about controversial posts or saying something that will upset or provoke someone.

Frisky,

I agree with you about not catching one of the mods on a bad day. :lol: I'm *not* referring to anyone here on AD, but on other sites, I've noticed how "ban happy" some mods are. On those sites, you just can't win. I'm glad AD isn't like that. While I don't understand the reason for one of my bans, I do understand the other 3.

Me, too! Someone just didn't like the way I told it!:giggle:

Sounds like the reason I was given. Gee, I thought we lived in the United States of America and that ad falls under its jurisdiction . . . Perhaps the reason is that I told the truth and they thought it was hell (yes, President Harry S. Truman said the same thing).

:fruit: oh no i see someone, well, more than someone are banned. Looking forward to having all of them return to AD.

yea, just be GOOD behave as always.

mew!

Bet one of them will be :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: when he comes back. :giggle:

Oh well. No one is perfect. AD will still be here when they come back.

Bet one of them will be :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: when he comes back. :giggle:

Oh well. No one is perfect. AD will still be here when they come back.

No one is perfect anyways but least they tried to refrain themselves or not. Who knows.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back