respect for the Deaf

images of:

a pasty

last eaten by me in 1995....

blintzes-

my dad loves them with sour cream

strawberry rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream

hubby eats....

visualize all the world coming together through.... the power of pie.....

I visualize colors and get rainbows with a multitude of colors, not just roy g biv.

Now, I want to go to the House of Pies. It's the best place evar!

I will definately be stopping by the local bakery on my way home today!:giggle:

I was at the deli/bakery today, July 27 at 12:11 p.m. Picked up real food, not imaginary.

I was at the Farmer's Market, yesterday, July 26, 2011 and bought a lot of real fruit. Bananas, strawberries, peaches, pears, plums, champagne grapes, papaya, mango, 5 kinds of apples, oranges, grapefruit, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, lemons, limes, then came the other produce of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, 2 kinds of potatoes, 3 kinds of onions, broccoli, kale, 3 kinds of greens and cauliflower. 12 bags, all for $26.80

Sadly, no pie baking.

will be baking a Bacn and egg pie today at home, oh conversationally-impaired not conservation - a simple spelling error, damn i was typing fast without thinking, unlike you drphil you sprout off stupid comments all the time without THINKING, which is even worse

I was at the Farmer's Market, yesterday, July 26, 2011 and bought a lot of real fruit. Bananas, strawberries, peaches, pears, plums, champagne grapes, papaya, mango, 5 kinds of apples, oranges, grapefruit, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, lemons, limes, then came the other produce of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, 2 kinds of potatoes, 3 kinds of onions, broccoli, kale, 3 kinds of greens and cauliflower. 12 bags, all for $26.80

Sadly, no pie baking.

I want to come to your house! I love fresh fruit and veggies!:wave:

will be baking a Bacn and egg pie today at home, oh conversationally-impaired not conservation - a simple spelling error, damn i was typing fast without thinking, unlike you drphil you sprout off stupid comments all the time without THINKING, so shut up

Be very careful, grummer. The spelling and grammar nazi will call you out on your typos! Evidently, they are considered to be criminal, rather than just a simple mistake, by this patroling faction.

my pasty is still AWOL

as is my pie

but I can meet Jillio to go to Kristina's for fresh fruit/veggies:wave:

Grummer how do you make your bacon and egg pie?

I want to come to your house! I love fresh fruit and veggies!:wave:

my pasty is still AWOL

as is my pie

Had to get some healthy alternative to snacking in the house again. MIL gave me more room in the fridge as long as it was healthy alternatives.

my pasty is still AWOL

as is my pie

I'll meet you as soon as I log off!:wave:

:wave::thumb: cool!

fresh fruit and vegetable-ingestion commencing at Kristina's on July 28, 2011

Back