respect for the Deaf

I will have the platters ready!!

my pasty is still AWOL

as is my pie

but I can meet Jillio to go to Kristina's for fresh fruit/veggies:wave:

Grummer how do you make your bacon and egg pie?

want my recipe?
id pm you that later ok, its buried somewhere, actually right now im making a slow cook version of orange and margo chicken for dinner (to last me 3 days) it will be served on top of rice with brocolii on the side and for pudding probably a caramel mud pie

Be very careful, grummer. The spelling and grammar nazi will call you out on your typos! Evidently, they are considered to be criminal, rather than just a simple mistake, by this patroling faction.

I think I've had a couple of run ins with the grammar nazis.

Last edited:
..."Well, all deaf, blind and handicapped people need to be shot on site just like Hitler wanted."... The owner then threw both the mother and teen-aged son out and advised them to not return again....
Hitler probably would have soon figured out that he had no use for these two either.

I think I've had a couple of run ins with the grammar nazis.
FGS!! I thought this site was supposed to be a refuge for people with problems with written English because of hearing problems. There ought to be a board rule on the subject!!

FGS!! I thought this site was supposed to be a refuge for people with problems with written English because of hearing problems. There ought to be a board rule on the subject!!

Dhrti gldorr jsshdltu sjflkrrer phe a sjdkkk dkgfhrwpx.

And I write well too - if not as well as either Botts or Dixie. That should tell you something. Even Bott's English got criticized. :eek:

The criticism of English on this forum is ridiculous. Some just don't have anything better to do than to criticize.

I couldn't agree with you more. That behavior is insulting and patronizing, and nothing more than an excuse to distract from the more important issues.

Back