Religion, Christianity and Spiritual Forum

Do you want a Religion, Christianity and Spiritual Forum in AD?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I don't care or it don't matter

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
gospel

John-''6:47'3:16'11:25'12:49,50''I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life.For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.I am [Myself] the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on) Me, although he may die, yet he shall live.This is because I have never spoken on My own authority or of My own accord or as self-appointed, but the Father Who sent Me has Himself given Me orders [concerning] what to say and what to tell.And I know that His commandment is (means) eternal life. So whatever I speak, I am saying [exactly] what My Father has told Me to say and in accordance with His instructions.Amen!Hallelujah!

If there is going to be any such forum, it needs to be a general Religion, Spirituality forum. It is not fair to the non-Christian members of AD to just ask for a forum specifically devoted to your own religion. I'm opposed to any idea of a such forum. As exemplified by the majority of religious and political debates on here, they can degrade into mud slinging and name calling matches.

If a religious topicked forum is to exist, I suggest making it restricted access to keep the disrespectul, less respectful people out of the mix.

Back