Religion, Christianity and Spiritual Forum

Do you want a Religion, Christianity and Spiritual Forum in AD?

• Yes

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I don't care or it don't matter

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
Excellent! When this forum is up n running i will have a few words on the difference between the teachings of Paul and Jesus.

^Angel^ said:
:giggle: funni Nesmuth, was that a joke or did it really happened?...

It really happened was featured on Court TV a few months ago.

Oregonian followers of the Bhagwan Shree Ranjeesh poisoned an unfriendly town by introducing the salmonella typhimurium virus at a local salad bar. By the end of the outbreak, there were 751 confirmed cases of salmonella.

Richard

I voted yes as a challenge for us to behave! LOL! Very simply, tho, if the forum is approved and it is not your bag, don't go into the forum. If it is something your'e a little interested in, then go ahead and post but read what you said 14 times, get up and walk around the house for a while, drink 4 glasses of water, take a deep breath(or a sh*t), let out a primal scream, sit down and re-read your post 7 more times before clicking, "Send" and I will guarantee there will be no flaming, etc! :D

Red Alert!

Bo and Beep beleived that there was a UFO tailing the Hale-Bopp comet and decided to have their Heaven's Gate cult leave their shells so they can make their move out to a higher source.

Attachments

• Iea9961.jpg
    Iea9961.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 10
*Bump*

Well Alelx ? what you think ?

I see too many religious talking lately.. How about a section for relgious and spiritual ?

Wendy

ive voted i dont care -- if theres a religion based section on this forum fine with me cuz then they would be grouped into that section and i can ultimately ignore that section if i wanted to -- im really uninterested in bible-thumpers and i do not believe that ppl should shove their religion down other ppl's throats -- its getting a bit too cluttered in the general chat section due to quite a few bible-thumpers who seem to be so dead set on their beliefs and become bashers in some of their posts -- its a huge turn off for me and i dont bother with those threads

my belief with God is my own period -- i dont need an organized religion to tell me otherwise

LOL Wendy, I forgot all about this thread that I created, Thanks for bring it up.....

Alex, do you think it time to post this forum up since there are more threads that are created by others.... :fingersx:

I understand Flyfree, don't worry sweetie :hug: , Mods will keep an eye on it and I trust them!

ive voted i dont care -- if theres a religion based section on this forum fine with me cuz then they would be grouped into that section and i can ultimately ignore that section if i wanted to -- im really uninterested in bible-thumpers and i do not believe that ppl should shove their religion down other ppl's throats -- its getting a bit too cluttered in the general chat section due to quite a few bible-thumpers who seem to be so dead set on their beliefs and become bashers in some of their posts -- its a huge turn off for me and i dont bother with those threads

my belief with God is my own period -- i dont need an organized religion to tell me otherwise

Agreed. While I'm a christian, I go get peeved at the folks who approach me reading the bible, as well as the people that frequently show up on my doorstep looking to save my soul. I don't mind people talking about their beliefs per se (ie: Abortion is wrong because its against my Christian Belief, etc). It gets difficult to sort through 5 posts from the same person quoting the bible. I see 8 more posts added to a thread just to find out its all from one person that is just quoting the bible telling me why I will rot in hell without ever even meeting me.

Last edited:
I feel the same way as you do Taylor even tho I am Christian myself but sometimes they go way too far, that isn't what God would want us to do ..not in that way....

only plm I see things were in either general chat or sport and fitness etc. I am more like. geez I am sore lot people who vote no would realized that if no religious section or anything like that then the religious get involves in almost everyplaces I see there are some a little disagreements, some people here are from allover on earth. We all can't justicement on each person.

example I see religious section, then I have options to either click it or not..

done says in my opinions...

Daughter is getting impatiently wanting to leave Hehe ciao,

Wendy

Taylor said:
Agreed. While I'm a christian, I go get peeved at the folks who approach me reading the bible, as well as the people that frequently show up on my doorstep looking to save my soul. I don't mind people talking about their beliefs per sea (ie: Abortion is wrong because its against my Christian Belief, etc). It gets difficult to sort through 5 posts from the same person quoting the bible. I see 8 more posts added to a thread just to find out its all from one person that is just quoting the bible telling me why I will rot in hell without ever even meeting me.

yea Taylor i know exactly how u feel! and thats what ive noticed too :roll:

Alex and those on the Mod Team -- i just came up with a possible solution that i personally think might be a good idea and possibly work-able -- if u guys decided to add the religion forum to ALSO have religion on-topic debate as a subforum so that way theyre grouped in THAT particular section so it wont be cluttering up the general chat or the general on-topic debate section

im open to ur thoughts abt that solution i had suggested :D

i voted i dont care because it is very sticky topic for me personally but i alway am willing to listen and for some reason i alway click on religious threads on stuff even though i knew they would make me pissed off o.O

i do agree with people.. it does get everywhere and is a bit harder to avoid it if u dont want to see it. so..

if its there... cool.. if it s not.. cool too lol

Fly Free said:

Yeah, I voted "No" because I don't want to participate it, however I respect you all who want to participate it. It's absolutely fine with me. :) I do believe in God in a nice, easy, and simple way.

Thanks,

I vote yes because lately there has been an outpouring of religious debates/discussions here.

While on this, why not also add Medical or Health sub category?

Meg said:
While on this, why not also add Medical or Health sub category?
I second!

Regarding about title, I agree with some of members here about 'Christianity' issue. 'Religion and Spiritual' will do but that's my opinion.

Well, it seems a good idea. However, I still think it is a bad idea because if someone bring up a lawsuit against alldeaf.com. I did not want to lose it because I really love to read alldeaf website. Alldeaf.com has the right to protect its business. That's the hardest part of all. Good try.

Back