Real Reasons Why Men Dump their Gals

Meg said:
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I loathe Chippendales and will remain so to this day.

There will be NO men at boot camp! It is for women only to discuss why they are softies in the first place and how they will learn to develop healthy boundary lines. Most women are person pleasers and cannot say no in fear of getting rejected. Paradoxically, they get rejected ANYWAY.

There ya go!

woooo hooo chippeendallessss...yaaayyyyy...any chippendales on AD? LOL...hahahaaa...well that's true about women are person pleasures ...we have to learn how to draw the line and say heyy enuf is enuf...

ravensteve1961 said:
I dumped my ex girlfriend cause i couldnt put up with her. Like were playing cards shes gotta go off with her dumb jokes.. And i take her out to a ball game she ask me get her a hot dog when the orioles are in a rally with the bases loaded. And when i take her out to a ravens game she ask my dumb questions like how come there are no points for a touchback? Theryre should be 2 points for a touchback. Thats why i cant stand her.
You broke up with her because of that?

If I am in your shoes, I would explain to her the rules and stuffs about sport games but good thing that I never bother to watch any games. But again, that's you.. that's me.

Meg said:
I LOVE artisty, quirky and shy intellectuals!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint denying!!

magapoo.. you keep forgetting meggie and i are simliar in many ways.. :P

Meg said:
I LOVE artisty, quirky and shy intellectuals!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint denying!!

zesty said:
magapoo.. you keep forgetting meggie and i are simliar in many ways..
Rofl. Ok, I am just playing with you.

It is time for me to get serious and read some posts like deaflibrarians' so I can comment on some for women something to think about or flame me either way.

wisdomlady said:
heres the brochures of the boot camp:

1) make men work for you (clean up, laundry, do the dishes) :rl:

2) make men work on you (sex) :whip:

3) if men are lazy, then find his ass to boot (_(_*) outta of the apt :booty:

heheh that's my style of boot camp...LOL

nahh I am only joking...sheesh I am surprised that you ladies would fall over my style...LOL :nana: :nana:

overall I am very friendly and I am not that kind of a lady...I would agree with Magatsu about 50 - 50% ...it will work in any relationship...smile

Zesty, whats the name of that guy Nicole Kidman is dating? He dated other beauties and dumped them harshly. But women keep chasing him. Steve Bing?

That is one of reasons I cannot understand about some women.

Meg said:
Zesty, whats the name of that guy Nicole Kidman is dating? He dated other beauties and dumped them harshly. But women keep chasing him. Steve Bing?

That is one of reasons I cannot understand about some women.

yea i think that is his name.. UGH!!

he is not for me.. sheesh..

deaflibrarian said:
The way I look at it is men have the upper hand because there's far less men than women around here. They can be picky and know there's a better woman out there. Meanwhile they only want to get sex so they'll take whatever they can at the moment and when someone better comes along they dump whoever they were with.

This "more women than men" ratio means women are in competition for the few "good men" and the men know it. That's why they do what they do; the ignoring of phone calls and emails, being louts and slobs, making excuses for why they don't want to be with you (how many of us women have been dumped by a guy and find out he got engaged to another woman a few months later--he wanted to get engaged, just not to us!), etc.

That book I posted about, it helped me understand why men do what they do. I wasn't going to change a man so don't even try. Maybe it did not explain why they dump a woman for another, I consider it the "grass is greener over there” biological urge. Men want to "spread their seed" as much as they can so they're always looking in case there's someone better. Once a woman has found a man she thinks would be a good provider for her and the children she is "content" to stay with him as long as he has money. Am I wrong on that assumption?

I bet if there were more men than women in society, we would do the same to men that they are doing to us now because we can be picky and know there's someone better. Anyone agree or disagree?
You made a good point about 'numbers' itself but I don't think that is a reason why men tend to be 'player' more than 'lover'. For men, it is a competitive game... no matter how large or small numbers of women, it is just -- games to them. When I was young, some men tried to get me into the game but I am not that handsome and I am not incompassionate like them... I am sensitive and conscience-awareness person so I couldn't live with myself if I 'play' them. Some of them insist that it is my big loss, I guess so but honest... all I want to have a simple and convenient thing from women -- love. I like to kiss, cuddle, feel her warm body, etc etc.. included her laughs, our downtimes/uptimes.. many more... The best part about relationship is wake up and see her sleeping in our bed every morning. That's what I love about unconditional relationship with my lover.

Being player don't have any pros.... but many men are afraid of committing.

Magatsu said:
For men, it is a competitive game... no matter how large or small numbers of women, it is just -- games to them. When I was young, some men tried to get me into the game but I am not that handsome and I am not incompassionate like them...

Exactly ..men do like to compete. While with this guy for 3 years, he cheated on me with 25 women and actually went around, bragging how he got away 25 times and how hot he was to have so many women.

Needless to say, I was truly devastated that he saw all of that as a game. I see too many men bragging about their conquests and it really disgusts me.

Magatsu said:
You made a good point about 'numbers' itself but I don't think that is a reason why men tend to be 'player' more than 'lover'. For men, it is a competitive game... no matter how large or small numbers of women, it is just -- games to them. When I was young, some men tried to get me into the game but I am not that handsome and I am not incompassionate like them... I am sensitive and conscience-awareness person so I couldn't live with myself if I 'play' them. Some of them insist that it is my big loss, I guess so but honest... all I want to have a simple and convenient thing from women -- love. I like to kiss, cuddle, feel her warm body, etc etc.. included her laughs, our downtimes/uptimes.. many more... The best part about relationship is wake up and see her sleeping in our bed every morning. That's what I love about unconditional relationship with my lover.

Being player don't have any pros.... but many men are afraid of committing.

HOW TRUE MAG... HMMM I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOUR QUOTE ABOUT MEN AFRAID OF COMMITTMENT...SHEESH

Meg said:
Exactly ..men do like to compete. While with this guy for 3 years, he cheated on me with 25 women and actually went around, bragging how he got away 25 times and how hot he was to have so many women.

Needless to say, I was truly devastated that he saw all of that as a game. I see too many men bragging about their conquests and it really disgusts me.

YEA THATS RIGHT THATS WHEN I BOOT MY EX B/F OUT OF MY APT... (_(_*)... LOL...

Well that is why I want to marry an ugly guy...
because nobody wants him.

That is all I am gonna say. :D

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well that is why I want to marry an ugly guy...
because nobody wants him.

That is all I am gonna say. :D

Dont be surprised. Ugly men can cheat as much as handsome men. Looks are deceiving.

Meg said:
Dont be surprised. Ugly men can cheat as much as handsome men. Looks are deceiving.

Well I am talking about men who have no arms or no legs, or whatever...
that women will not ever mess with.

Meg said:

Yeah. Even I as a man can totally understand what you mean...

Thats not the only reasons theres more.
Shes never ready when im ready to go out.
She calls me when im in the middle watching a game on TV.
She calls me at work.

If you ever watched peggy bundy who drives her husband crazy thats her?

ravensteve1961 said:
Thats not the only reasons theres more.
Shes never ready when im ready to go out.
She calls me at work.

If you ever watched peggy bundy who drives her husband crazy thats her?
You should feel flattered that she cared enough about you to call you to see how you are doing.

ravensteve1961 said:
She calls me at work.

see what i mean! i was right that you don't appreciate women! i don't get you.. sheesh!

Meg said:
You should feel flattered that she cared enough about you to call you to see how you are doing.

right on, meggiepoo!!

what kind of woman do you want then!? i don't get you!! unless you are GAY!? (SILENCE!)

deaflibrarian said:
I agree with you Meg about women being picky. I believe it all goes back to the "need to procreate" biological urge. Women are picky because they want to be with a man that is good-looking with a good body, dresses cool (GQ nice), makes good money, likes his mother, has never gone to a hooker for sex, is fantastic with children, etc.

So how come so many women want the "bad man" like the biker guy, the rock music guy, or the guy that treats them bad but he's so good-looking they hang around?

I'd like to hear some examples of who you think a bad guy is. I'll start first. I think of men like Colin Farrell, Vin Disel (from the movie XXX), Charlie Sheen (before he got "reformed"), or Jude Law.
As I stated in somewhere that it is ok for women to find 'good-looking' or 'good body' but not as major factor to find a man to have the relationship with. I just didn't see any wrong with that... because some good guys happen to have 'good-looking' along with excellent attitude and other things that women'd love to have men like that.

I can be honest with you that 'good-looking' women are a factor for me to seek but it is not major factor why I pick her. Commitment, Honesty, Understanding, Trustworthy, Unconditional love, etc are important factors as well as 'good-looking', 'good body', 'well-dress', etc etc.. I don't remember where I posted about that but all of factors that should be considered equal. 'good-looking' can be mean anything...

If women obsessed over 'good-looking' like handsome and such then they will have to expect the backfire soon or later. That goes same for men who obsessed about 'hot' women.

Like others said, men are being picky about women too.

Back