Rate me!

There are some great photos I saw here. I'll rate them from high 8 to 10! ;)

sweetgal154 said:
monster? I don't think so lol. i rate you 10 not only on your looks but from your posts here, you seem mature, and have a good heart. Great pictures, by the way. :cheers:
lol thanks. You and your kid look beautiful too! :D how old is your baby?

^Angel^, thanks too! :)

Steel said:
9.5 :o I would say

Wow at least u are nice enough to give her a positive 9.5 when she gave u a negative 9.5...

Magatsu said:
lol thanks. You and your kid look beautiful too! :D how old is your baby?

^Angel^, thanks too! :)

:-o that isn't my kid haha. it's my new baby cousin. she's only 2 months old. heh.

Steel said:
9.5 :o I would say

Thanks for give me a rate.

There is a reason why i gave you a rate because I didnt see your picture from my pager. so Dont feel so offend when i say like that..

Now I can see your picture from this computer and I would give you same rate as you gave me.

Malfoyish said:
OKay this is an old picture, I'd say about five or six years old...LOL but here!!! How about me??? LOL, and be honest ;) Oh, and Mike, honey? You better give me a ten!

Eternity, you didn't post your picture, but I'm assuming it's you in your avatar. You should smile more often...that, along with a mild attitude adjustment might score you a 2.

You gave me a rate while I didn't post my picture until last night. I find you really amuse. Well Im giving you a rate. That would be -4324.99 Your picture shouldn't come with nickname above your head. The picture is kind of dark. You gave me a rate without having me post my picture here. Hope you will enjoy your rate that I just gave.

eternity said:
You gave me a rate while I didn't post my picture until last night. I find you really amuse. Well Im giving you a rate. That would be -4324.99 Your picture shouldn't come with nickname above your head. The picture is kind of dark. You gave me a rate without having me post my picture here. Hope you will enjoy your rate that I just gave.

Har, har, HAR. Well, Eternity, I didn't need a picture in order to rate you. Your avatar IS a picture of you, is it not??? I just figured since you basically "post a picture" (your avatar) every time you post, it went without sayin'.

Your attitude is what drags you down, though. You can insult me (or try to) and other folks all you want. :) I'll just laugh it off because I know that deep down, it's nothing but your own insecurity, and if that is what will make you feel better, then THAT's amusing. Are you really that miserable that putting other people down is the best thing you can do with your time?

Thanks for the rating. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, of course. No hard feelings. :lol:

How ridiculously can these numbers be>-4324.99 ??? It's more of an insult and at least you could have gone with the number ratings of 1 to 10...imo, and that's what the thread indicated likewise....

Gatorboy00 said:
Y'all know how there are website that rates people's picture? Well, I'm going to start that in here. :D

Post your picture, and prepare to be RATED!

I'll go first!
A 10, since God made you. ;)

Malfoyish said:
OKay this is an old picture, I'd say about five or six years old...LOL but here!!! How about me??? LOL, and be honest ;) Oh, and Mike, honey? You better give me a ten!
Definitely a 10!! Gotta love your smile, girl! :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
whatcha think.. :)
:shock: Isn't that you?!? If so, still a 10!! HA!

I must be a boring person by now, cuz I tell everyone a 10 now.

Last edited:
Back