Rate me!

CoolieFroggie said:
:sadwave: nobody rate me..... then i will not rate you guys....
:roll:

Oh,*hit myself on the head* I guess I was blind to see it posted up.. forgive me Sweetie... Now, I see your Picture I Give you a 10 Plus also. :kiss:

Ohhhh Sorrrrrrryyyyyy... i didn´t notice you, CoolieFroggie.

You are real cuteeeee... I MUST give you plus 10... :angel:

Cheri said:
Oh,*hit myself on the head* I guess I was blind to see it posted up.. forgive me Sweetie... Now, I see your Picture I Give you a 10 Plus also. :kiss:
aww that's allright... i forgive you.. hehe thanks!!! :ily: so for me to rate you.. you look cute before u going to bed.. i would say 9.5 hehe

Gatorboy00 said:
:shock:
Hey Y'all!

Look at SOONERSFAN79's picture!

You can see a box of tissue and a bottle of lotion right on the small table by the couch!

SOONERSFAN79, Have you been naughty lately? :sure:
TMI! TMI! ><

Malfoyish said:
Eternity, you didn't post your picture, but I'm assuming it's you in your avatar. You should smile more often...that, along with a mild attitude adjustment might score you a 2.

I'm sure it is Eternity in her avatar and signture..especially her avatar at tickle.com

sorry I stole your thunder, girl :o

I probably will regret to post my pictures here but shall see.. Here's two pictures (I will post these pictures in member picture topic as well..)

High School, senior year:
me.jpg

I dunno why I have that hair like that in the past.. stupidity comes with young I suppose.

one year old picture:
me2.jpg

I cutted my ex-girlfriend out of my picture with PS7 with one min job. I don't have any new picture of me right now but soon once I get a new digital camera or I can use the webcam.. anyway I looked almost same as that last year but no goatee and dye blonde hair so... I am a monster right?

Last edited:
I think the one year old picture of you looks better than the big one above

otherwise, you get a 7.5 so your okay

Magatsu said:
I probably will regret to post my pictures here but shall see.. Here's two pictures (I will post these pictures in member picture topic as well..)

High School, senior year:
me.jpg

I dunno why I have that hair like that in the past.. stupidity comes with young I suppose.

one year old picture:
me2.jpg

I cutted my ex-girlfriend out of my picture with PS7 with one min job. I don't have any new picture of me right now but soon once I get a new digital camera or I can use the webcam.. anyway I looked almost same as that last year but no goatee and dye blonde hair so... I am a monster right?

monster? I don't think so lol. i rate you 10 not only on your looks but from your posts here, you seem mature, and have a good heart. Great pictures, by the way. :cheers:

ahh here u go :o

(posted this in other thread but i'll post it in here again)

Attachments

• easter2.JPG
    easter2.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 125
Malfoyish said:
OKay this is an old picture, I'd say about five or six years old...LOL but here!!! How about me??? LOL, and be honest ;) Oh, and Mike, honey? You better give me a ten!

Why did you post a picture from back when you were jail bait? If I knew then what I knew now..."Women Change...You got a solid 3.1 from me.

Well,

I am not going to ' rate ' anyone for their looks but their personality!!!....so Here is what I rate each of you.....and I am going to be 100% Honest!

@ Gatorboy00 , ( needs attitude adjustment ) I rated you 4....

@ DeafScuba98 , 10

@ Soonerfan79 , 10

@ Mayfoyish , 10

@ Cheri , 10

@ Steel , 10

@ Levonian , 10

@ Carmelo Anothony , 5

@ Banjo , 9

@ Coolie Froggie , 10

@ Magatsu , 10

@ Sweetgal154 , 10

Beautiful Pictures Everyone.....! :ily:

Cheri said:
Gator, *ahem* I am only 33...

Cheri, you’ll always be pretty no matter how old you are—33, 43, 53, 63—it won’t make a bit of difference. In fact, judging from all the pictures I’ve seen of you at various ages, my opinion is that only a blind man can’t see that the older you get, the prettier you get. So have a Coke and a smile and put another candle on that birthday cake! :)

Gatorboy00 said:
:shock:
Hey Y'all!

Look at SOONERSFAN79's picture!

You can see a box of tissue and a bottle of lotion right on the small table by the couch!

SOONERSFAN79, Have you been naughty lately? :sure:

guess you got me lol but no I'm truely not naughty. Dry skin runny nose convineant location.

Soonersfan79 said:
guess you got me lol but no I'm truely not naughty. Dry skin runny nose convineant location.

Your'e not ALONE....I do have skin lotion near my dresser and it for my hands....

Back