Rate me!

*covers Illustrators eyes*

Pssst Socrates.... :twisted: you owe me a norti picture and if you were a man I'd letcha :boink: me in no time! :naughty:

I sent her and cc'd you ehmm 2 weeks ago :D I take you didn't get it? :(

Sabrina said:
Oh no Cheri drool all over on my keyboard when I open her thread !! She damaged my keyboard ! :shock: I would send a bill to you.. Vamp !!

You are the responsbility to repair my keyboard !!
*turns on hair dryer*

RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr..........

There, all fixed! :thumb:

Liza said:
Does it involve a pencil? ;)

LOL! Nope, not that one! I made a really cool scrolling banner along with a sexy message. I'll re-send it to you when I get home from work. :twisted:

Geez...i feel like a retard here..what the dickens is "norti" pic? ..let me see.... oh yeah, does it mean "naughty"? lol! :booty:

Katzie said:
LOL! Nope, not that one! I made a really cool scrolling banner along with a sexy message. I'll re-send it to you when I get home from work. :twisted:

LOL!!! :twisted: :booty: Oh yeah - can hardly wait! I love your graphics!

Defeegirly, yep you got it!! :twisted:

kuifje75 said:
*glad that none of the CCF Chickies has a norti pic of me :P *

I have one of you.. :booty: Oh this captured webcam single frame of an "accident" goes to the highest bidder! PM me :twisted:

Liza said:
I have one of you.. :booty: Oh this captured webcam single frame of an "accident" goes to the highest bidder! PM me :twisted:

:twisted: I bid my soul for that captured webcam single frame of KootchieBootchie!! Oh-tra-la-la!!

Defee, moreover; I think "norti" is Australian.....good going, there.....

Tousi said:
Defee, moreover; I think "norti" is Australian.....good going, there.....

2C, you going to post your norti picture of the infamous Sabby & Tousi caught in the beach that I hear about? :twisted:

Groannnnnnn, excuse me, tis time for me to slink off and have myself a primal scream........

Back