Question about SSDI Benefits For baby

Look at the date. That's why CVAA was not involved at the time NAD sued Netflix in June, 2011.

The ADA requires that all “places of entertainment” provide “full and equal enjoyment” for people with disabilities. That counts. Places of entertainment include internet. Full and equal enjoyment includes CC.

Do you have link to ADA law?

I believe that your statement is refer as public accommodation. The places (like movie theater) can't turn you away because of your disability but they aren't required to provide a CC.

ADA Title III Technical Assistance Manual

CVAA is exclusively address the closed captioning on internet video.

No, I will use on my iPad 2 or MacBook Pro (via FaceTime) or Skype.

I don't use Purple. I will use Gallaudet VRI.
Have you used it before? How does billing work? It has to be authorized by a staff.

Have you used it before? How does billing work? It has to be authorized by a staff.

I had used before.

Gallaudet billed to my university and they covered for me because it is part of accommodation, required by ADA.

I had used before.

Gallaudet billed to my university and they covered for me because it is part of accommodation, required by ADA.
What about Dr visit? Can you bring it and have VRI bill to the Dr if he authorizes it?

What about Dr visit? Can you bring it and have VRI bill to the Dr if he authorizes it?

No, Gallaudet VRI is limited to higher education like universities.

The doctor office has to offer VRI service, sometime, they use iPad, computer or telephone with small LCD.

No, Gallaudet VRI is limited to higher education like universities.

The doctor office has to offer VRI service, sometime, they use iPad, computer or telephone with small LCD.
Oh, did you ask VRI how much it charges per min?

Well, it's your rights.

FCC made new laws after NAD filed a lawsuit against Netflix. Your letter to Congress had nothing to do with it.

Correction - Deaf people who send complaints are heard by your congress people and the Congress tells FCC to fix this or lose funds.

So FCC fixes it by proposing a new law which get voted and approved by Congress.....

FCC is still bound and have to do what Congress tell them to do because Congress are the ones decides where the money goes to which are highway, defenses, communications (FCC), space, food, education, research grants, and many more etc.

No government department can get money from taxes or federal income unless Congress approve it first.

I thought you were conservative. You know, Deaf conservatives are hypocrites at best, ELITE HYPOCRITES! They're brainwashed by their wealthy families and demanded them to preach other Deaf people about financial responsibilities. The moment they lose their job, they go straight to SSA office and collect their disability check. What a sore-ass loser. Being spoiled by their parents and at the same time collecting welfare check. They need a reality check.
I guess I better surrender my conservative membership card. Neither my family nor I am wealthy, nor have we ever been.

:lol:

Back