Purple Netbook unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw $99 it didn't say anything about At&t. I bought it. If require AT&T plan then I will send it back.

When I saw $99 it didn't say anything about At&t. I bought it. If require AT&T plan then I will send it back.

Interesting if they require ATT plan. I doubt since they had never asked for my SSN and driver license. You know both are required for any phone plan. I just bought at 99 dollars and will get it next day. Yes, it says ATT. Will let you know when I get it.

I agreed with you and save tons money! Many of my friends dont know that so I teach them to how to use it and they feel like waste of money and they wish they knew it before. I wish I have laser printer because it save lot money for toners, it can print 1,500 to 3,000 per paper (depend on brand and model) for ONE toner and inks is around 200-500 per paper and perfect for business.

Novell is pain in ass to set up! It's worse than mostly Linux. I am happy that Novell is not great anymore.

Sorry for off-topic.

The bold one, I agree! I have HP Laserjet 1100 and it best but it old, still best because I haven't change the toner for almost 2 years and still print without change it! ;)

Use a Macbook and use HOVRS IM with VRS and call it a day. :) Sorry, I don't want a PC netbook, no thank you.

Interesting if they require ATT plan. I doubt since they had never asked for my SSN and driver license. You know both are required for any phone plan. I just bought at 99 dollars and will get it next day. Yes, it says ATT. Will let you know when I get it.

I got mine Friday. It is really nice. It needs a little more speed to be a perfect wireless VP. I'll keep it and upgrade the memory. Oh and a plan with ATT is not required.

I was research anywhere about Wireless Vp but i can't find any 411! Are you talkin about Wireless Netbooks?

My friend has a Purple Netbook.....my impressions it looks like a regular Dell Netbook with P3 elbelm slapped on it. I thought it was purple color, but it's regular color haha. I was wondering if I could install Mac OS X on it with a hack. People have installed OS X on a PC computer with a hack or two tricks.

Here you go:
http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/03/dell-mini-9-hacked-to-run-os-x/

i got my netbook today. I love it so much! Very fast and easy! P3 is so nice to use, thanks Nathan and Chevy for telling me.

I'm liking mine a lot better after upgrading the memory to 2 GB. I think it was too slow with 1 GB.

I also think this is much better than the Z-340, which is also a nice product. The netbook is much more useful and seems to have fewer issues connecting to wifi networks.

I'm liking mine a lot better after upgrading the memory to 2 GB. I think it was too slow with 1 GB.

I also think this is much better than the Z-340, which is also a nice product. The netbook is much more useful and seems to have fewer issues connecting to wifi networks.

I had seem customer's Z-340. It s video quality was very good but lack of web browser, limit of 10 speed dial users and no instant message. :noway:

Any brand of netbook is better than Z-340.

Just got it last week and am very pleased with it. Of course, I will upgrade probably to 16 gb memory... Not sure if I can so I am researching on this.

Just got it last week and am very pleased with it. Of course, I will upgrade probably to 16 gb memory... Not sure if I can so I am researching on this.

2 GB is the max as far as I know. There is only one slot.

I have been trying out my Purple netbook today. This thing is awesome. Fast and easy connect, good screen size, good keyboard, easy net navigation and the p3 load is so quick. The video quality is crystal clear. I like Purple's P3. So fast and easy. Whether I use text or video relay the op is great. I am on vacation this week, I got Purple Mail that it had been shipped, and even got the tracking. It arrived ontime in good packing with clear and easy intructions. I am taking it out tomorrow to the Dr's office and to do errands. It is very light. It came preloaded with Aim. I will also download my messenger since many of my online friends dont have P3.

I have been trying out my Purple netbook today. This thing is awesome. Fast and easy connect, good screen size, good keyboard, easy net navigation and the p3 load is so quick. The video quality is crystal clear. I like Purple's P3. So fast and easy. Whether I use text or video relay the op is great. I am on vacation this week, I got Purple Mail that it had been shipped, and even got the tracking. It arrived ontime in good packing with clear and easy intructions. I am taking it out tomorrow to the Dr's office and to do errands. It is very light. It came preloaded with Aim. I will also download my messenger since many of my online friends dont have P3.

Great! Take fun to use your Purple netbook!

That's not RAM....that's flash memory card for digital cameras, save files, etc.

Oh... Glad you corrected me... Can you please direct me to a good link where I can see clearly. Thank you, sequoias...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back