Purple Netbook unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, this is stupid. HOVRS ripped you off 400 dollars Purple Netbook which it is not your, it is HOVRS' property.

Plus, they just branded the netbook with a LAME Purple STICKER over the dell logo..

You can buy a real netbook for 350 dollars from Dell.com and just download P3, and you just save yourself 50 bucks.

I hate when they won't say any specs because if we knew, we wouldnt buy it.

So, don't buy it. Plus, I dont like P3, I know it is in BEta but it gave me 2 times - BSOD.. my following specs are Core 2 Duo 3.7 Ghz, 4 GB, Vista Business,

I agree with this.

Yeah, if you are not gaming, doing graphics stuff, office work, or storing lots of music and pictures. And all that leaves you with is some very limited internet surfing.

Netbook isn't for games.

To be honest with you guys, Purple Netbook is a rip off product. You could buy a much cheaper with better specs than what Purple Netbook has. Basically, it is just a netbook and they preloaded P3 for you which you can easily download the installer and install it yourself on your netbook. Like I could buy 199 dollars with much better processor, hard drive, ram and just install P3. Pfft.

Interesting. When I went to the Purple Store and started to put in my cart, it priced out as $99, not $199! That's very tempting, but I didn't buy it yet.

Interesting. When I went to the Purple Store and started to put in my cart, it priced out as $99, not $199! That's very tempting, but I didn't buy it yet.

but limited offer until August 31.

I think if you want bigger go get. This is primarily for vrs. It is an mvp.

This is a good product at a good price and not meant to replace your bigger computer. I wish I had the opportunity to get one for 99.00 but 199. is a very good price. You can get cheaper on ebay, but who knows what that is?? I don't know that seller. We all know Nathan and Chevy. This is my opinion. I am not a techie, but an old lady who can surely find a bargain. I know many young students at our college who have these. They are very good little systems. Great for school, travel, and duh - mvp! ha! (granny says!)
I also was able to get the p3 software and have had no bsod. In fact, I really like it very much.
I hope you will all add me. I am very pleased to be here, be deaf and have nice folks tell me about good products at a good price.

Thank you Nathan and also Chevy.

Netbook isn't for games.

Unless if you playing old games on netboook, it should be okay.

Chevy, what's web address for Purple netbook? Sorry, too lazy to searching this morning. :giggle::ty:

Unless if you playing old games on netboook, it should be okay.

Chevy, what's web address for Purple netbook? Sorry, too lazy to searching this morning. :giggle::ty:

Yup like Tropico and The Sims.

actually, the discount $99 is for ATT customers only that ATT select loyalty customers to receive a discount for just $99.

very intresting is without discount code it is still 399.00? when i add in shopping cart it says total is $409.00 so the 99 bucks is never heard of

actually, the discount $99 is for ATT customers only that ATT select loyalty customers to receive a discount for just $99.

ok so purple team up with ATT? I am confused because one customer stated that he/she see it set at $99 when checking out. See the first quote in my previous post.

thanks!

The price cuts make the refurbished 8GB iPhone 3G $49.00, and the 16 GB model is now $99 but you must sign up two-year AT&T contact.

The price cuts make the refurbished 8GB iPhone 3G $49.00, and the 16 GB model is now $99 but you must sign up two-year AT&T contact.

WTF?! we are talking about purple netbook, not iPhone. Stop going off-topic.

Back to the point, I did some of my homework, it turned out that whoever is loyal to ATTVRS, will get the discount code that will enable them to get at $99 instead of $199. So that make sense. However, it does bring in question where FCC did say that VIP is a no-no, is that the same thing with this?

WTF?! we are talking about purple netbook, not iPhone. Stop going off-topic.

Back to the point, I did some of my homework, it turned out that whoever is loyal to ATTVRS, will get the discount code that will enable them to get at $99 instead of $199. So that make sense. However, it does bring in question where FCC did say that VIP is a no-no, is that the same thing with this?

Im sorry. Some AT&T rep will contact some customer to ask if buying ATT netbook at $99 if you have member of ATTVRS. You may contact ATT agent about it.

Yeah, I was quite little disappointed at HOVRS. When I first heard about 99 dollars for a Purple Netbook, I thought it can't be true but then when I called dream.purple.us and that was a HUGE let down for me. I declined their offer.

Yeah, I was quite little disappointed at HOVRS. When I first heard about 99 dollars for a Purple Netbook, I thought it can't be true but then when I called dream.purple.us and that was a HUGE let down for me. I declined their offer.

Right, Purple can't offer discount price at $99 to sell Purple netbook but AT&T accept to sell AT&T netbook at $99 for AT&T customers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back