Protecting Your Kids....

Liebling:-))) said:
I beleive she still is alive... I noticed her "movement" feet... where he put her lying on the couch... I saw her feet...... I pray that she is still survived after that.
Yeah, but never know she was moving her feet in pains, fighting to hold on. So that's why I want to know more details on the girl. ;) He beaten the shit out of her, I double doubt she is in good care, it just a gut feeling when I watched that video. Gosh I wanted so bad to get my hands on that guy.

taylor,

we are very proud what you done is save little girl from this sick guy. you are doing very good job.

I hope that her mom need to more pay attention to little girl.

You have right to angry at her mom that she was not very careful with girl and allow sick guy play with a girl.

Taylor is hearing and he is a policeman so he would be able to listen to the tv news and let you know what happened to the baby girl. I hope she is alive and now safe too.

Taylor I'm so glad you were there. Thanks again for all you do to keep us safe.

For those of you who had questions about the video Boult posted. A summary of what I heard is: The man was mon's boyfriend, the substance he threw on her was water. Mom discovered the tape and broke up with him and put his arse in jail. There were other details that were said but not shown but I'd rather not get into it, but she is ok now. I'm sure she will be traumatized for some time.

Cheri said:
What I want to know if that girl on tape is alive or not? Who phoned the police etc. Details please??
Here's news links regarding that video
Tucson newspaper:
Arizona Daily Star, AZ - Jul 14, 2006
http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/137811

Other Az news sites;
Arizona Republic, AZ - Jul 14, 2006
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0715abuse0715.html

KVOA.com, AZ - Jul 14, 2006
http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5150959&nav=HMO6

Eastern Arizona Courier, AZ - Jul 13, 2006
http://www.eacourier.com/articles/2006/07/13/local_news/news03.txt

Why in the world did the mother allowed her 3 years old daughter live with her boyfriend after they spilt up? just to get close to a 3 years old kid? is she out of her freaking mind? She took all her other children but left her 3 years old behind??....What kind of mother would do something like this when he wasn't even the father and how well does she freaking knows him?...I'm sorry but I don't think she is fit to be a mother at all....I would never do something like this by leaving my younger kid behind to an ex boyfriend no way in hell I would do that....

Still it say nothing about if the little girl made it out alive but in the way the story was told, it may seem she's okay....It didn't tell much about the girl's condition...but I hope he's rot in prison for a long time and I also hope the mother start using her head a bit more too...Parents like that just turns me off... :shaking my head :

I'm with Angel here, This is one of the stupidest thing I ever heard leaving a child behind at a X boyfriend's place of home. What the hell was she thinking? I wouldn't even go with that decision. Some parents just shouldn't be parents because they don't even use their thinking brains.

That is why it is very important for guys who are the real father of their children to make sure their ex wife or ex girlfriend is not shacking up with some asshole two bit loser ! See what happens man ! Dumb Dumb and Very Dumb woman right there ! She is a mother ? My ass !!!! There she goes being an idiot shacking up with a two bit loser when everybody can see he is no good for her but now I think she will lose custody when the real father takes her ass to court ! This is one b.s.ing mom ! Get close to her daughter ? What the hell ! and she says oh yah here is my kid you can have her for the weekend huh? Sicko mom too not just him but her too ! :pissed:

^Angel^ said:
Why in the world did the mother allowed her 3 years old daughter live with her boyfriend after they spilt up? just to get close to a 3 years old kid? is she out of her freaking mind? She took all her other children but left her 3 years old behind??

It is because Mommy is sick too! This guy is definitely pervert and abuser! I would never ever ever leave my kid behind to the pervert.

OMFG she left her with him after they split up. They should both be shot. Period. Bring back stockades on the square and let the town people handle it.

Boult said:
Good job Taylor!! :thumb:

and I just saw this on local news today about this man abusing this child. He was videotaping himself beating the child!
is he really sick?!?! http://www.kgun9.com/NewsArticle/tabid/1112/xmid/3037/Default.aspx

first this guy juggling in public luring the girl in the mall.... now this video. oh man!

Safford is in West Arizona near N.M. border

yes he is REALLY sick

i will beat him out GRR

First of all I want to applause Taylor for doing his off duty job. I have seen it in the past.

Second of all the video really does make me :pissed: And I am ready for HYAH!!! Well that guy deserved to rot in jail.

Now it happened to me. My son and I was at McDonalds and one stranger came up to my son and I had to called him to come to me. I asked him not to let that stranger go near him ever again.. Yea yea I have my eyes peeled no matter what. I have seen some other parents not watching their kids. Shaking my head. What a whack!!!

Taylor, I just read your thread.. what you did was amazing. you did a great job. You have saved a child's life from getting raped or murdered. What would have happened if you weren't there? You happened to be there at the right time and at the right place. Did the mother thank you for saving her daughter's life?

You know.. just yesterday, my daughter was with a friend at another friends house. She came running home and said the guy had touched her ass like he wanted her. So i asked what was his name, my daughter knew his name so I looked it up to see if he was one of the sex offenders living in my neighborhood but no luck in finding his name. so today i went by his house and just stared at him so hard and he was scared shitless. So i got his address and tag number from truck. i will look it up again.

Taylor, Thank you soo much for creating this thread with pictures. I really really do hope this is a WAKE UP call for all parents!

To the parents, it doesn't matter what race, sex and age your child is, please do keep an eye on your child/children. when your child wants to play outside, make sure he or she isn't alone. always have a group of friends together or else you (mom or dad) stay outside. this world has gotten crazier with sex molesters and rapists.

RebelGirl said:
Taylor, I just read your thread.. what you did was amazing. you did a great job. You have saved a child's life from getting raped or murdered. What would have happened if you weren't there? You happened to be there at the right time and at the right place. Did the mother thank you for saving her daughter's life?

You know.. just yesterday, my daughter was with a friend at another friends house. She came running home and said the guy had touched her ass like he wanted her. So i asked what was his name, my daughter knew his name so I looked it up to see if he was one of the sex offenders living in my neighborhood but no luck in finding his name. so today i went by his house and just stared at him so hard and he was scared shitless. So i got his address and tag number from truck. i will look it up again.

Taylor, Thank you soo much for creating this thread with pictures. I really really do hope this is a WAKE UP call for all parents!

To the parents, it doesn't matter what race, sex and age your child is, please do keep an eye on your child/children. when your child wants to play outside, make sure he or she isn't alone. always have a group of friends together or else you (mom or dad) stay outside. this world has gotten crazier with sex molesters and rapists.
If I were you I would report it to the cops. He had no right to touch your daughter like that! Never know he is a sex offender. Maybe the cops would know who he is. Hope he will not do that again to other little kids :(

ButterflyGirl said:
If I were you I would report it to the cops. He had no right to touch your daughter like that! Never know he is a sex offender. Maybe the cops would know who he is. Hope he will not do that again to other little kids :(
Well, I've got infos about him so I'm gonna find out.

Back