Protecting Your Kids....

Cheri said:
That's correct, Johnny, Wait until he finds out what he would getting from behind by dropping a bar of soap in the shower. :whistle:

Yeah or a knife into his rib and all over him. He would be cut to pieces while many bad guys beat him up so bad he is dead. 50 - 80 stab wounds something like that. His body would be very unrecongizable to the jail morgue doctor, maybe his own family. Too bad for him !

damn! i feel so sick after watch this sicko guy! i hope the 3 years old is okay!!! sigh.... she seem lifeless on the couch.. what did he pour on her?? im so glad he got caught!!! sigh... how could people do that to innocent kids!!! sighhh

Yeah LisaMarie, I want one minute with that guy, just one freggin minute. :mad:

I'm glad he got owned by the evidence of those pictures and I hope he's in jail for a long time.

:shock: I couldnt believe what the man did to 3 years old girl!! She didnt deserve to be beaten up! She is precious little girl. I hope the man rots in jail for life unless the prisoners beat him up after they find out about what he did to the girl. I pray that the girl is alive and recovered.

Oh God! This absolutely frightened the HELL out of me! I'm SO glad you were there. I can also understand your anger towards the Mother and Grandmother. Sad to say, alot of parents would probably be just as clueless.

It truly IS SO easy for a child to be snatched away!

Thanks for the wake up, Taylor. :thumb:

:hug:

*ahem* breath carried away. I'm already sick my somatch.. while watch the video clip..

Made me digustion.. *turn it off* I can feel pain the child cries for help.. geez..
I'm glad that guy sent away to jail.

Taylor,

Thank you for pointing this out at mall...

I often told my child/children that I would NEVER drop them off with their friends only.. doesnt matter how old but I prefer she to be OLDER first... However, I will have my mother sit down on couch to read this with my 2 kids so They can listen to her better than me since I rather Them to be safer than sorry..... AND My mother, My husband and I even agreed that It was wrong idea for parents to drop off their "preteens or younger" to be dropped off with their older siblings You can't even trust people in mall not even a security officers because the mall happen to be huge and Your very LUCKY you happen to be there.. I would applause and hugs you if you saw that with my child.. My eyes are never taken off on my children or my friend's children.. One of my friend can confirm you that I'm always constantly watching any child/children and very alerts! everytime I get a goosebump I tell my child "come here" no matter what.. If they dont listen I firmly tell them to come.. since I DO NOT know anyone...

that happen 1 afternoon I took a nap, I woke up strange feeling I decide to walk to my window and saw my daughter talking to a stranger I didn't know who he was, so I calls out to have her come in... She told me "NO Im talking to him" I firmly was angry and told her to come here I AM HER mother no matter what... she finally came over, I punished her for talking back to me in front of stranger that I DID NOT know who he was then.... And Found out why she was talking to him, He told her that He saw her brother down the road.. I went out on my bike with a BAD BACKPAIN (that was before I had my big Hystermotecy) and I was on pain medications.. bike is better than a car.. I dont want to hit anybody so I found out my son was On other side of road Not this way!!! so I was relief to know my kids were safe.. My husband was in house was aware where my son was but didnt know how far.. so We both agree that they do not go far than our destinations limited without their older siblings etc..

It doesn't matter if the person you know, it could be your uncle or your friend's uncle or so.. This person was my daughter's friend's uuncle etc... I didnt care since I DIDNT met the person and doesnt matter if you knew or not.. I just want everyone to read this too It does HAPPEN anywhere in this world not only in mall but also on a street.. :)

I happen to know one person in my relative that was in jail for over 20 years and I still can't trust him COMPLETE!!! I do not allow my kids talk him without me around.... Plus he knows he can't come near my kids and my property or he be in jail for treaspassing..

I rather my kids to be with us than nowhere else :)

Wendy

Oh God, I had tears coming down my cheeks when I watched the video that Boult linked. I want to f*cking hit him with a baseball bat!!

Taylor, that little girl was extremely lucky that you were there or she would have disappeared. I have two little girls of my own and I tend to be overprotective of them. I refuse to let them to play outside by themselves but with me being there to watch over them. I refuse to let them to walk over to this big fish tank by themselves in a restaurant unless I walk over there with them. I refuse to let my 7 yr old daughter to ride in a school bus to her school, I drive her to school and walk with her until she is safe inside the school. I have had some people telling me that I have to ease up with my overprotecting them and I tell them to back off. It is better to be overprotective of your kids than be sorry!! I have seen too many horror stories about innocent children disappearing and most of them end up murdered by these perverts :tears:

ButterflyGirl said:
Oh God, I had tears coming down my cheeks when I watched the video that Boult linked. I want to f*cking hit him with a baseball bat!!:
LOL! You're so much like me girl, so much. :hug:

God, The link that Boult had posted got me really disgusted and it literally pisses me off seeing someone do that. I mean what kind of a sick guy would do that to an innocent 3 years old girl and videotape himself in the first place to do that? It just seems so out of the world and heck yeah, I would like to throw him in a place where it is so unimaginable for him to bear. It is just so sickening when someone does that to a child/children.

Sometimes I wonder if ALL of the child service out there will take child abuse quite seriouly now meaning to removed the child(ren) out of their homes instead of waiting and waiting for a child to end up getting killed or seriouly harmed....

This video that Boult posted on page one just pissed me off...Grrrr

Taylor, I'm truly sorry I didn't say anything about what you posted on page one, but wanted to say way to go!! glad you were there...We do need more people like you :)

Boult said:
Good job Taylor!! :thumb:

and I just saw this on local news today about this man abusing this child. He was videotaping himself beating the child!
is he really sick?!?! http://www.kgun9.com/NewsArticle/tabid/1112/xmid/3037/Default.aspx

first this guy juggling in public luring the girl in the mall.... now this video. oh man!

Safford is in West Arizona near N.M. border

This link won't work here, after seeing the black video picture, click the button start the filming, nothing shown here!! HELP?

Taylor, a girl is very very very lucky that you were there. She would of missing if you are not there... *goose bumps* I bet it got a girl´s mother nightmare after learn what kind of guy who tried to do something to her daughter...

I :pissed: total after watched the video where Boult linked... I can´t beleive that a man really do that to 3 years old girl.. Who is he? Is he step-dad or what? I´m glad that he are being caught and put him in jail where he will suffer there badly.

What I want to know if that girl on tape is alive or not? Who phoned the police etc. Details please??

Cheri said:
What I want to know if that girl on tape is alive or not? Who phoned the police etc. Details please??

I beleive she still is alive... I noticed her "movement" feet... where he put her lying on the couch... I saw her feet...... I pray that she is still survived after that.

Back