Prop 8 results.

dead money

Reaction score
lol @ people being shocked @ that.

I monitored LA County all night and was surprised of the results. LA could have helped the state to overturn that ban.

Uh... what were the results?

Care to show/tell us?

BITE ME!

Secondly--we already have this thread in the Current Events/Politics section.

Do we really need to have more than one thread dedicated to Proposition 8?

He s from South. Wha do u expect lol

I don't see any link or a picture you provided. All I see you said lol@ people shocked @ that.

I don't see any link or a picture you provided. All I see you said lol@ people shocked @ that.

He is laughing at people who are shocked that California banned same sex marraige. Honest, no one would expect California would ban same sex marirage. That why there were nationwide protests against pROP 8 last Saturday.

He is laughing at people who are shocked that California banned same sex marraige. Honest, no one would expect California would ban same sex marirage. That why there are nationwide protest against pROP 8 last Saturday.

Ohhh ok that clears up, thanks!

Deafmusicman, how would you like it if states passed a law that said that deaf people couldn't marry, or blue eyed people couldn't marry?

Deafmusicman, how would you like it if states passed a law that said that deaf people couldn't marry, or blue eyed people couldn't marry?

It's compare like apple to orange, heterosexual or homosexual marriage don't compare with that.

Exactly, in the past, we don't allow black people to marry and now we allow them.

We remain being discriminated while other can marry whatever they like :roll:

The people have spoken. Deal with it. Don't whine.

The people of <this apartment> had spoken about <list of stuff said people doesn't like>. Deal with it when you are inside the apartment. The list includes non-recognizance of all marriages for unofficial purposes plus for unofficial purposes in this apartment, California is not part of the United States anymore. :P

eh same old same old " no gay marriage or yes gay marriage" bah nothing new it ll never end
in my opinino if the gay peep want to marry let em its not gotta make america have a meltdown

retard government i tell ya retarded

Too late!! I'm deaf, already married and I have blue eyes! :P C'mon....you can do better than that.

Too late!! I'm deaf, already married and I have blue eyes! :P C'mon....you can do better than that.

Naw, it is not too late, as far as the law passed, the marriage of any kinds according to the law are no longer recognized. That is what happened to a few thousands of homosexual folks that already married in California.

Ok, I guess you guys didn't read between the lines. So here it is again...

The people have spoken. Simply means that the vote has already taken place and they majority of the people made their voices heard. Whether you acept it or not is up to you.

Deal with it. You can accept it as is or you can organize and work for change within the system.

Don't whine. Temper tantrums and name-calling does not help and reflects poorly on you. If you want real change, then band together and make your collective voices heard. Don't whine.

Capisce?

Back