Proof Of God's Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question:

If you say, "I treat everyone equal, no matter what", what exactly do you mean? What is the equal treatment? Who is "everyone"? What is "no matter what"?

Well, I should correct my grammer"I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what since we know that we have the rules at everywhere we follow to (example work place, forums, law, shops, house, etc). " like this.

"no matter what" I mean is I have to stick stupid laws/rules in legal way when I disagree to.

Well, I should correct my grammer"I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what since we know that we have the rules at everywhere we follow to (example work place, forums, law, shops, house, etc). " like this.

"no matter what" I mean is I have to stick stupid laws/rules in legal way when I disagree to.
Like I said before, there was nothing wrong with the grammar of your original post. I never criticized your grammar. I just don't agree with the philosophy that we should "treat everyone equal, no matter what." Also, I don't believe anyone actually does that. I don't believe that anyone actually treats everyone equal, no matter what. That's why I used the example. It proves that no one can actually treat everyone equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back