Proof Of God's Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is little :topic: , in some way, we do have to becareful how we say it to prevent misunderstanding. Like the word "everyone", meaning everyone. If by saying someone or some of them make it clearer. I agree, shouldn't be picky on grammar, but it has to becareful how to phrase that. It is dependable.

Well, every knees shall bow and every tongue will confess Jesus is Lord. There are many lack of understanding of God's Love and couldn't see it and misunderstood the Bible and easily fall into humanist interpretation in the Bible which many using "logic" or "make sense", but chose to believe, inspite about growing up church does not mean they understand of beliefs and teaching, which I have seen alot of missing point of the teaching and etc and lack of understanding God's Love and using in the human terms of "seeing" bringing the same picture thinking God is that way which mislead sooo many people.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess Jesus is Lord, yep. I remember that verse very well. I am very definitely sure that every person will be very shocked to see the Lord for the very first time in their life after they denied Him that He is God. They will remember you, me and other Christians who told them the truth about Him..........

But... the only SAD part is that once people who rejected Christ..they will experience eternally torment and cry out for mercy. Jesus WILL forget them forever. I mean, that word " forget " is scary to think about. Very thought-provokin'........

I don't understand why they reject His Love. It breaks my heart.

Last edited:
Yes you are, See yourself what you did is pick on my grammar to interpret in negative way. Shame you!

I will know what they are talking about when I see anyone who made posts or talk in general way instead of pick on their grammars to misinterpret.
I wasn't picking on your grammar. There was absolutely nothing wrong with your grammar.

Xentar, why did you say, "....bow to an ANGRY (caps are mine) God"? He is anything but.....

That's taking out of context. ^^^^^ Like Luke 19, Jesus giving parables, not literally. Like King David, while Nathan came up to him and shared with King David as King David thought Nathan literally saying a rich man stole poor man's one and only sheep which driven David angry, but Nathan said, you are that man, bec Nathan gave King David parable. Similar with Jesus. All the verses been picked in the negative view of how God is, throws out lot of point and purpose and have no clue what this is all about.

I know where you gettting at. Bec what we see many bow down to. Many picture God like other kings when demand to bow down. The fact is, that is not how God is. Humongous get the wrong idea of God's.
Yet, Christian religions encourage it.

That's taking out of context. ^^^^^ Like Luke 19, Jesus giving parables, not literally. Like King David, while Nathan came up to him and shared with King David as King David thought Nathan literally saying a rich man stole poor man's one and only sheep which driven David angry, but Nathan said, you are that man, bec Nathan gave King David parable. Similar with Jesus. All the verses been picked in the negative view of how God is, throws out lot of point and purpose and have no clue what this is all about.

Right right, taken out of context, it's a parable, etc etc.
Do you know what a parable is? "A simple story illustrating a moral or religious lesson."

So, what was the purpose of it anyway? Can you tell me why?
In the parable of the talents, Jesus says that God takes what is not rightly his, and reaps what he didn't sow. The parable ends with the words of Jesus: "bring them [those who preferred not to be ruled by him] hither, and slay them before me."
Was the website wrong to say it that way?

Yet, Christian religions encourage it.

That is matter of your choice to believe how christian is. Because, I know some christians are going to far. But not all christian are like that. That is similar like KKK believe black this and that. But as christian responsible to encouraging others to be a part of the family, which mainly God, just like parents try to show their love toward their children. Like teenagers, how rough that can be, teenager easily in peer pressure and don't want to be embarrassing while their parents encourage their child to join like family fun, many teens wouldn't. It is similar, christian welcoming people to know God, but only God the one initiate out of love toward the people. Satan pervert the idea of God by whispering many people by saying, see how God is, many agree, just like Eve.

That is matter of your choice to believe how christian is. Because, I know some christians are going to far. But not all christian are like that. That is similar like KKK believe black this and that. But as christian responsible to encouraging others to be a part of the family, which mainly God, just like parents try to show their love toward their children. Like teenagers, how rough that can be, teenager easily in peer pressure and don't want to be embarrassing while their parents encourage their child to join like family fun, many teens wouldn't. It is similar, christian welcoming people to know God, but only God the one initiate out of love toward the people. Satan pervert the idea of God by whispering many people by saying, see how God is, many agree, just like Eve.
No one has seen God or Satan. How can they exist?

Claiming that they whisper in our ears is just an excuse for doing bad things.

I could slap you and say that Satan told me to do it. ;)

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn christlovedeaf!! :hug:

I know this is little :topic: , in some way, we do have to becareful how we say it to prevent misunderstanding. Like the word "everyone", meaning everyone. If by saying someone or some of them make it clearer. I agree, shouldn't be picky on grammar, but it has to becareful how to phrase that. It is dependable.

Thank you for posting this.

I prefer to have a double check with you first to make sure either I understand you correct or not instead of pick on your grammar to misinterpret in negatively way or quote part of your few sentences. If I see full post (example my post #6) then I will know what you are talking about.

It could confuse the people if I post just two sentence I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what. with no further sentences is understandable but I posted few further sentences after that.

I would not do that but check with you first for correct something like that, do I understand you correct or not either criminals are including as well or not? I would say "Oh, thank you for remind me and then correct my grammar". How do you feel if I pick on your grammar in negatively way? I bet you would not like it.

Anyway, thank you again for your post.

I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what. We have the rules at everywhere we have to follow (example work place, forums, law, etc.)
OK. Let's get a fresh, new start. Here's your original paragraph. I am not criticizing your grammar, not at all. I make no assumptions. I will ask you to explain, so that I clearly understand. No misunderstanding.

My question:

If you say, "I treat everyone equal, no matter what", what exactly do you mean? What is the equal treatment? Who is "everyone"? What is "no matter what"?

No one has seen God or Satan. How can they exist?

Claiming that they whisper in our ears is just an excuse for doing bad things.

I could slap you and say that Satan told me to do it. ;)

It is not my place FOR me who whispering you. But God called me to do what He called me to do, simple is that, Jesus-Ark. Like the weather forewarned that tornado on your path, people have their choices, many don't watch weather, bec not INTERESTING weather. Most of them killed..... Blamed God? Yup, some extremist would say, bec God punished them. True? NOPE, not at all. If God saves lives, why didn't He? He did. Yeah? Then why people killed? They ignored the warning. As my position as a christian, it is not my job by saying you are going to Hell. But Jesus described Hell. Lot of people going there..... Blaming God? Yes. If God really loves people, why Hell? Sin. I follow all the 10 commandments. The point, still lacking. Sin still stained. I gave you My Son who wants to take your place, so you can become Holy like Me when times come. No way. Noone tell me what to do. Still blaming God? Yep. And for those who doesn't believe there is God,, anything difference? Nope. Still there. God is still pursuiting to bring people to Himself. Satan whisper christians and non christians. God whisper to christians and even whisper to non christian by speaking thru christians, not all christians. But my understanding, God has nothing to do with extremist. Pharisees are more as extremist, Jesus is more as moderate. He's out to bring people.

Thank you for posting this.

I prefer to have a double check with you first to make sure either I understand you correct or not instead of pick on your grammar to misinterpret in negatively way or quote part of your few sentences. If I see full post (example my post #6) then I will know what you are talking about.

It could confuse the people if I post just two sentence I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what. with no further sentences is understandable but I posted few further sentences after that.

I would not do that but check with you first for correct something like that, do I understand you correct or not either criminals are including as well or not? I would say "Oh, thank you for remind me and then correct my grammar". How do you feel if I pick on your grammar in negatively way? I bet you would not like it.

Anyway, thank you again for your post.

Anytime. But correcting my grammar would be great and also be greater if a person ask me to make sure what I meant, then I can make things clearer. ;)

Right right, taken out of context, it's a parable, etc etc.
Do you know what a parable is? "A simple story illustrating a moral or religious lesson."

So, what was the purpose of it anyway? Can you tell me why?

Was the website wrong to say it that way?
These verses they quoted is actually not what mine says. This is exaggerating the verses. Bec that is not what the Bible said and how it said it.

These verses they quoted is actually not what mine says. This is exaggerating the verses. Bec that is not what the Bible said and how it said it.

Then show me the non-exaggerated view of Luke 19. What is the purpose and significant of said parable?

How is this parable suppose to guide morally?

parable: "A simple story illustrating a moral or religious lesson."

Then show me the non-exaggerated view of Luke 19. What is the purpose and significant of said parable?

How is this parable suppose to guide morally?

parable: "A simple story illustrating a moral or religious lesson."

This parable describing as the picture giving literally what will happen in the future which connecting in Revelation 19:17-21. What is morally? It is not just religious lesson. Jesus try to emphasize when the judgement of God will come. See the whole message is this, Jesus took the judgements against us to Himself. People who rejected the Lord Jesus Christ will still be under judgement. It has nothing to do what you do, and again, this is where many does not understand the point about "sin".

Another thing, this is wrong meaning. Like this arai tells Abraham to "cast out this bondwoman and her son." God commands him to "hearken unto her voice." So Abraham abandons Hagar and Ishmael, casting them out into the wilderness to die. 21:10-14, That is not what it says here. Says what the Lord told Abraham, "Just do what Sarah tells you. Isaac will inherit your family name., but the son of the slave woman is also you son, and I will make his descndants into a great nation." But the rest of the verses says, that Abraham send her and her son away to the desert. When they ran out of water, and she could not bear to see him die and cried bitterly, Angel of God called out to Hagar from Heaven and said, "Hagar, why are you worried?" Don't be afraid. I have heard your son crying. Help him up and hold his hand, bec I will make him the father of a great nation. Her son survive. God blessed Ishmael and by grew older and He is expert of bow and arrows. Does God punish Abraham? no. God blessed Abraham and had a son name Isaac, which God blessed him and chosen him which is mainline to Jesus Christ. At the same time God blessed Ishmael, but not chosen, bec Abraham and Sarai lacked their faith and using shortcut but sleeping with Hagar. All the verses plucked out to look at the view of God in the negative way, but not get the whole story. That is ignoring people's consequences of their disobedience.

christlovedeaf, Amen! Isaiah 11:4 when they not believed Jesus Christ the Saviour. KJV

11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Isaiah 11:4 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy,
with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth.
He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth;
with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back