Proof Of God's Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
That is the proof of God's Love. Like disciple asked, " Show us the Father", Jesus said," If you seen me, You have seen the Father, bec Father and I are One." Meaning? God-The Father, God-The Son, and God-The Holy Spirit equal One God. As in Psalm 110 says, "The Lord (Father) says to my Lord (Jesus-Immanuel), Sit at my right side." Lord and God does not mean differently. Jesus is God and also Son of God and Son of Man. The Lord God almighty reign forever and ever. He is love.

Attachments

• Jesus.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 10
Right ! And, even thou Satan will bow down and confess that Jesus is LORD one day when it comes to God's Judgment. ;)

We should lift His Name up Higher than anyone's name. Praise be His Name forever and ever !!

Well, every knees shall bow and every tongue will confess Jesus is Lord. There are many lack of understanding of God's Love and couldn't see it and misunderstood the Bible and easily fall into humanist interpretation in the Bible which many using "logic" or "make sense", but chose to believe, inspite about growing up church does not mean they understand of beliefs and teaching, which I have seen alot of missing point of the teaching and etc and lack of understanding God's Love and using in the human terms of "seeing" bringing the same picture thinking God is that way which mislead sooo many people.

I bow to no one but myself.

God isn't something that people should bow down to.

If God is what people say he is, then he should be treated like every other human being... not "the almighty" that we should fear.

Bow down to an angry god?

I would rather be eternally damned than to:
be told what to believe based solely on "faith",
be told who I can love and who I can marry,
be told what *my* morals are, above my own rational or interests,
support a god that condones punishment for *thinking* something,
support a "holy war", or abortion clinic bombers, or fag bashers, racists, or war mongers,
or be indoctrinated with beliefs based on little more than scraps of paper and myths of creation, when I can see with my own rational mind perfectly viable alternatives.

I will do more than die to stand up for what I believe in.
I am not scared of GOD, I am not scared of hell.

I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what. We have the rules at everywhere we have to follow (example work place, forums, law, etc.)

I don´t do what the bible says but consider bible as a history, I am able to enjoy myself to read and learn, not obey what the bible says.

We as parents expect our children to obey our house rules, not God because it´s us who create our children together. I do not want my children :bowdown: everyone but learn to know how to respect everyone.

...If God is what people say he is, then he should be treated like every other human being... not "the almighty" that we should fear.
God is NOT "like every other human being"--He is God.

...I would rather be eternally damned...
That's your choice. I certainly don't wish that for you but that's your decision. :(

I hope that you change your mind and heart before it's too late.

I :bowdown: nobody but myself. I treat everyone equal, no matter what.
That's hard to believe. You would really treat a child-molesting serial killer the same way you treat your sons?

God is NOT "like every other human being"--He is God.
So, just because he is "God" means we MUST bow to him?

If that is so, then that is a typical behavior as every other god does... making him no different than any other god.

That's hard to believe. You would really treat a child-molesting serial killer the same way you treat your sons?

wow :eek3:, I noticed that you are the one who interpret ADers posts in the negative way when you knew what they are talking about... When I saw some ADers posts and know what they are talking about instead of negative their posts. Please use your common sense since you knew what I am talking about and also know that nobody here support and respect criminals. Please use common sense, thank you.

wow :eek3:, I noticed that you are the one who interpret ADers posts in the negative way when you knew what they are talking about... When I saw some ADers posts and know what they are talking about instead of negative their posts. Please use your common sense since you knew what I am talking about and also know that nobody here support and respect criminals. Please use common sense, thank you.

"I treat everyone equal, no matter what."

What did I misinterpret? "Everyone" means "every one", good and bad, right? "No matter what" means "no matter what", and that includes awful crimes committed, right?

If you say that doesn't include criminals, then you really don't mean that you "treat everyone equal, no matter what."

I bow to no one but myself.

God isn't something that people should bow down to.

If God is what people say he is, then he should be treated like every other human being... not "the almighty" that we should fear.

I know where you gettting at. Bec what we see many bow down to. Many picture God like other kings when demand to bow down. The fact is, that is not how God is. Humongous get the wrong idea of God's.

Bow down to an angry god?

I would rather be eternally damned than to:
be told what to believe based solely on "faith",
be told who I can love and who I can marry,
be told what *my* morals are, above my own rational or interests,
support a god that condones punishment for *thinking* something,
support a "holy war", or abortion clinic bombers, or fag bashers, racists, or war mongers,
or be indoctrinated with beliefs based on little more than scraps of paper and myths of creation, when I can see with my own rational mind perfectly viable alternatives.

I will do more than die to stand up for what I believe in.

Like I mentioned to Vamp (above). You look at the same view how Islamic are doing now, that is not how God does as in OT, God doesn't just go out to kill someone out of His freewill. Like I mentioned, you got the wrong side view of God and missing the whole point what God is saying. More on replied to Vamp (above)

People bow before God is not as God demanding, because how humans view of God is not going to be the same when time comes. You can be bigotry thinking and claiming how God is, but when time comes, it will be exactly not what you thought you will be. Isaiah 6 and Revelation 1 described it is beyond human ccould describe and will be an AWE and speechless. But those who disbelieve will be regrettable more than they can imagine. " If I only wish....", it will happen. Inspite. Doesn't matter if you going to wait, whether proof or not proof doesn't change people beliefs.

That's your choice. I certainly don't wish that for you but that's your decision. :(
:(

I hope that you change your mind and heart before it's too late.

I agree wholeheartly! my heart breaks for anybody who
dont understand what they are heading for before its
too late! :(

I know, I feeling the same way.

You know something, bro? Its a good feeling that there are
other people in here that share same love for our heavenly
Father, and we know where we stand and know where we are going
when we leave the earth! Right?
I dont worry about what others think because its their choice
if they dont accept Jesus in their lives. We could talk to them
about Jesus and all until we are blue in the face and if they still
uncertain or refuse to accept Jesus, then its their prerogative.
Anybody who believes in Jesus will have eternal life! Read John 6:47
and John 10:27-29

You know something, bro? Its a good feeling that there are
other people in here that share same love for our heavenly
Father, and we know where we stand and know where we are going
when we leave the earth! Right?
I dont worry about what others think because its their choice
if they dont accept Jesus in their lives. We could talk to them
about Jesus and all until we are blue in the face and if they still
uncertain or refuse to accept Jesus, then its their prerogative.
Anybody who believes in Jesus will have eternal life! Read John 6:47
and John 10:27-29

I agree. And worry about them, nah. But have a heart for the people? Yeah. Remember how Jesus felt, when He oversees Jerusalem and wept bec of their disbeliefs, That is where the proof of God's love toward all people. Jesus can't make them beleive, bec inspite the proofs, that won't change people"s belief.

"I treat everyone equal, no matter what."

What did I misinterpret? "Everyone" means "every one", good and bad, right? "No matter what" means "no matter what", and that includes awful crimes committed, right?

If you say that doesn't include criminals, then you really don't mean that you "treat everyone equal, no matter what."

Yes you are, See yourself what you did is pick on my grammar to interpret in negative way. Shame you!

I will know what they are talking about when I see anyone who made posts or talk in general way instead of pick on their grammars to misinterpret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back