Pressing charge?

MsGiglz said:
yeah, i believe in karate.. for self displince and self esteem.. respect too .. but.. it doesnt mean that he will go out and being ego and fight kids back.. he will show.. the respect.. and defense if kids try be at him..

kids might pick on him.. say.. oh you are into karate.. show me moves.. your son will learn from that class.. dont show.. :)

That is right never show your move after learning in karate. That will cuz problem and will start a fight later on down the road. My son and I never show our move in karate only in the private of our home to practice just about it.

Ouch, I hope your son is gonna be ok... and I'm sure your son will enjoying doing to karate classes.

Tsk tsk to bully's mom not teaching her bully son what is right and wrong etc as well. As it wrong to do the bullying.

IcedTeaRulz said:
Will u and ^Angel^ be at Hall of Fame Rib festival this week?
No, Hun. I believe I told you that in private message. :giggle:

I find it to be a nightmare if kids end up like that bully - they should be sent to Brat Camp ;) - I was amazed to see how easily most of the hard-ass, self destructive punks cried while they were backpacking out in the wilderness. They moaned, bitched all the way... but boy, they had to do stuff the leaders told them or perish in the wilderness many kilometers from the nearest gas station! It was nice that the leaders let them express themselves about something wrong. One girl said she was sexually assaulted when she was younger, and things just fell apart for her. She became a hostile loner... it was the first time she talked about that stuff. So, tough love is GOOD! Shame on that parent who didn't hold her kid accountable for harming others... for his own safety and health long-term.

Kids who beat up or bully other kids appears to be cowards, overprotected by parents who don't want to do tough love for their own safety and health just to avoid the hassle. What a shame!

I hope your son is healing emotionally and physically, Cheri. Tell him a bunch of folks are rooting for him! He seems like a good kid, and that is something to be proud of!

Yikes, I didn't realized till I read this. Oh my gosh. Cheri, I am sorry about your son has been going through. Hopefully you would be able to take this boy's mother to court and make her realizes of what she has done. Also I wish theres something I can do to help with alot of kids by what they have been going through with other ppls by bullying.

RainGurl said:
Karate teaches the difference between going into a fight, and
defending yourself. I mean if someone threatens to beat you and sure you walk away. If someone is beating you up with a potential to cause major harm using physical fighting is the only way you can escape in self-defense. Every situation is different. I know it takes a bigger man to walk away but when it's your health/life on the line I know I'd take a all the strength I could mustard to kick whoever is hurting me butt!

LOL yeah, sometimes I'm afaird that some children will use it for the wrong reason ya know?...

:dunno:

IcedTeaRulz said:
Will u and ^Angel^ be at Hall of Fame Rib festival this week?

No, we won't be doing that one anymore....Sorry hon

Cheri said:
Thanks Taylor for your insight, We do not know if we have a Department of Juvenile Services, but I believe we have a court which called Juvenile Hall as I believe which that located downtown of Cleveland as I recalling remember that name by the Child Support Enforcement office. Thanks for pulling up Ohio's law on youths, I didn't realized the age of 10 was the proper age to begin with. When I asked around my hometown early morning about the certain age, Nobody knew. I wish I live in Maryland so you could make that arrest.

I don't live at the apartments where the 9 years old live at, the apartments is between the day care and another house, while I live next to the daycare, a house so it's really close...

When I went in the district court where I live, they couldn't do much for me because the attacker was only the age of 9, but suggested me to take them to a small claim court for money judgment on the party to pay my son's medical bill and plus a pain and suffering settlement, She said that I'll be entitled to win the case. But, I don't want the money, I just want this kid to be punish.

I want to ask you about the Restraining order, am I allow to file one on a 9 years old child to keep him away from Jordan? I wish I know the Ohio laws based on youths assault and restraining order, but I'm afraid I'm clueless in that department. In the meantime I'll find out more information at the Juvenile Hall.

Thanks everyone else for your support, suggestions and having a heart to care about my 6 years old son. It is greatly appreciated.

I remembered when my four kids were little.. I was asleep, my mother went outside taking care of my son.. next door boy who was 10 yrs old hit my mother's face with the golf iron because she took my son away from his bulliness.. She woke me up and showed her face with red welt.. I got so mad.. I took her and kids to the Juvenile Court and pressed the charge against that boy and their parents...
A week later we went to the court with an interpreter... they never showed up... Judge got mad and ordered the bench warrant against them.. so we went home.. two weeks later... they showed up in the court.. the judge asked them why they did not showed up in the court last time... they made some excuses... said they never recieved the warrant... Police testified that he did went to their house to serve the warrant....Judge ordered them to pay my mother's medical examination from ER.. he also ordered them to stay away from us or end up in jail...
One week later.. they moved away.. I found out they had so many warrants because of their son. in some states they are in military service..
I know you can do what you do best for your son...
Get a lawyer through Legal Aid.... it wont cost you anything.... just try them...
SxyPorkie

Back