President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazis killed "viable" people...that's the difference..

We both consider jews as viable.
I also consider a fetus as viable.

The only differance as far as I can see is the fact that you only seem to consider a baby viable after birth. I consider a baby viable as soon as they they develop a human form. That is prior to birth.

dutch,

i've also reported you to the mods. :wave: with that, i will refrain from responding to any of your posts.

And I'll go ahead and report you to the mods.

I guess that's how it is here- call names(in some cases), and if they don't go away after a certain amount of time(or most likely another reason..ha)- try to get them booted.

obama will probably take the funds out of a program or programs we don't really need.

I guess for me, I would rather, the funds from the programs we dont need go into paying off the deficit and then when we have a surplus, use them for this program.

which was 12 weeks, right? (correct me if I'm wrong). UK allows it up to 24 weeks. HOW TWISTED IS THAT??? Your country, dreama!!!

To each country to its own...I wont impose my values on the UK.

The only differance as far as I can see is the fact that you only seem to consider a baby viable after birth. I consider a baby viable as soon as they they develop a human form. That is prior to birth.

I see viability as being able to survive on its own without a host and they are of all nationalities.

which was 12 weeks, right? (correct me if I'm wrong). UK allows it up to 24 weeks. HOW TWISTED IS THAT??? Your country, dreama!!!

Yes I know. England permits abortion until 24 weeks. 3 weeks after a baby can survive out of the womb.

However, I believe obama wants to change things. He wants to permit abortion up until birth. That's what the problem is.

IF, I am just pressin' IF, that Constitution give a woman right to privacy, then the Constitution give me a right to the 5th Amendment as well.

The 5th Amendment only applies if you what you say will incriminate you.

And even prior to that they're developing..human..beings. UNLESS, again, there's evidence out there that shows it's a cancer or ?

Yes I know. England permits abortion until 24 weeks. 3 weeks after a baby can survive out of the womb.

However, I believe obama wants to change things. He wants to permit abortion up until birth. That's what the problem is.

Based on what sources?

Well, if it is about the right to privacy that she wants to chose for an abortion, that's HER decision to do so. I am NOT makin' a decision for women who chose it. I am a pro-lifer. Remember that.

After many women who chose to have an abortion, they are likely to experience Post Abortion Stress Syndrome. I am sure you have heard about their protest for chosin' their right to abortion, but you don't hear about their experiences how it affected them AFTER abortion -- so called " Post Abortion Stress Syndrome ".

There is no such diagnosis.

I see viability as being able to survive on its own without a host and they are of all nationalities.

Well in that case a baby becomes viable at 21 weeks. As the baby can survive in an incubator after that time.

outnumbered? Well go ahead and get 2000 pro-lifers if you want. You still cannot win against us few pro-choicers because the Supreme Court and the medical community are on our side. :cool2:

It only takes 1 intelligent pro-lifer with intelligent opinion (with no sob story) that is ACTUALLY relevant & pertinent to Roe v. Wade to give us pro-choicers a double-take.

There is a reason they are outnumbered. They are in the minority. Another reason that Roe v Wade will never be overturned.

Well in that case a baby becomes viable at 21 weeks. As the baby can survive in an incubator after that time.

maybe, maybe not. i was born 4 months premature, but almost died twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back